Summoned to world 1345
27 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren wakes up in a withered forest in an amnesic state, wearing a black and grey koala onesie, under decaying branches and tries to find his bearing. He says aloud “where am I” in a groggy voice and sees grey statues all around him that looked very realistic and suddenly hears a voice garbled voice “find…….world…….tree…….centre…..forest…..all…..explained”    he then thinks what is this voice and looks behind him and sees a black barrier around the outside and notices he can touch it but can’t go through and suddenly think of the mixed up message that he heard and inferred about going to the centre of the forest as it was the only clue he could infer from it. along his way he noticed that he saw a village with a barrier but to his dismay saw people with pointy ears lying on the ground unconscious as they turned to stone and saw black human-sized monsters walking around the ruined village presumably looking for survivors. he looked back and saw more black monsters behind him so he thought “oh dear I might be next” and ran closer to the centre until he saw an empty campfire with three people turned to stone. he then sat down and fell asleep till the morning and woke up and walked forward toward the centre of the forest which looked darker and fewer grey statues or petrified elves, humans and beasts until…..

Until he reaches the centre and notices a massive towering tree with a golden aura which he is naturally drawn to. He notices the ground around it is healthy and not withered like the rest of the forest around him and remember back to what the garbled message said “find…….world…….tree…….centre…..forest…..all…..explained” and says well “  I am one step closer to finding out the truth”, as he enters the non-withered ground…..

He feels a nice warm sensation and finds a gate sized hole in the tree trunk. he enters the gate and finds a lake, take off his hood and sees his reflection which has lighter skin, golden hair, green eyes, a greenish/gold aura. he sees different coloured balls of light in the air with white wings but then he hears a loud noise coming from the side of the lake, he then sees the waterfall disappearing and sees a white temple entrance with golden designs and pictures of a big tree which he saw previously.

MC enters the temple and sees a white marble floor and a big tree they saw previously, MC feels like he keeps seeing this design everywhere,, this must be important. he then see a glowing bonsai tree statue in the end of an altar were that tree design is there, then all of a sudden as he touches the statue that massive tree design is etched on top of his right hand. he then suddenly feels his head splitting as he has flashbacks of how he got to the forest. He remembers that he was a 16-year-old teenager who just left high school and was accepted into a one year course with one condition get a certain grade and was sleeping in his room at midnight when he was summoned forcefully from his world however and after effect was that he was summoned in an amnesic state until he found his memory shard which was sealed in the temple as the price for being summoned.

After receiving his memories, he gets a vision about the giant tree and why so many designs of it is everywhere in important locations. the giant towering tree is called the World tree and is responsible for all Spirits and magic in [world 1345] however demons from another world came and withered the forest use a big magic spell called curse or limbo which caused all the forest apart from the world tree to be in a state of life and death as they have enough power to live but can’t grow, but the spell still affected the world tree a bit as it weakens it so it can only protect itself however it managed to put a barrier to prevent it spreading outside the forest, it also turned all the inhabitants of the forest into statues. He then knew what his purpose was when he was called to [world 1345] as he must…

He must first strengthen the world tree so it can spread its power back to the forest and then then the next step with be to break the spell then he got told that the reason he was summoned was that his ancestor originated from her. He was then given a choice whether to go back home or stay here. MC choice to stay here as he felt useless on earth and thought he could help this world. He then was given 2 more choices: A become immortal and stay in the forest as its guardian or B Fuse with the world tree and become an immortal spirit that resides in the temple and can move anyway in the forest. MC choice to…

 

0