XX
207 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Yukiko’s fingers played over Mari’s nipples, her touch causing them to harden achingly to peaks. Yukiko kissed the slope of Mari’s breast before taking her nipple into her mouth, licking it gently. Mari tensed for a moment, her body arching up as Yukiko’s tongue flicked over the tip in her mouth. Yukiko licked teasingly again before running her teeth over Mari’s stiffening peak. As Yukiko’s teeth slipped slowly over her aching skin Mari’s breath escaped with a hiss.

Yukiko’s fingertips played over Mari’s taut belly as she sucked Mari’s nipple into her mouth. Mari felt lightheaded as her belly quivered as Yukiko’s erect nipples brushed against her skin. Mari’s breathing grew more labored as Yukiko’s fingers slipped beneath the waistband of Mari’s leggings and caressed her skin.

“You’re beautiful,” Yukiko murmured, flicking her pink tongue sensuously over Mari’s cinnamon hued nipple once more. Yukiko’s lips slid across Mari’s breast to the other nipple, teasing and sucking it into her mouth before her lips moved once more, grazing her skin, planting kisses in the valley between Mari’s breasts. Mari felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest when Yukiko’s fingers hooked in her leggings and slipped them down her hips. Mari raised her hips to give better access and as Yukiko’s lips trailed kisses onto her belly Mari’s leggings and panties slid over her hips and onto her thighs.

“Y-you’re way too good at this, Yuki,” Mari whispered, goose bumps forming on her skin where Yukiko’s lips and tongue lingered before slipping somewhere new.

“You haven’t seen anything, yet, Mar-chan,” Yukiko murmured, tracing a path of kisses down the middle of Mari’s firm belly.

“Apparently I ha-“Mari began before Yukiko’s tongue slipped into her belly button. “Hah, Ha-oooh God.” 

Yukiko smiled through a haze of desire at Mari’s reaction, her fingers sliding Mari’s clothes over her thighs. Yukiko’s kisses trailed over Mari’s belly while she maneuvered Mari’s leggings off and tossed them aside. Yukiko’s chin brushed against Mari’s hip, her tongue licking trails of wetness over her skin. Yukiko’s fingers slipped upward along Mari’s slender inner thighs, her meticulously groomed nails scratching shallow grooves in her skin. Mari quivered as she spread her thighs under Yukiko’s urging, opening herself to the younger girl.

“God you’re beautiful, Mari,” Yukiko murmured, planting soft kisses over the hollow of Mari’s hip and onto her thigh, causing Mari’s breath to catch again with a hiss. Yukiko brushed one finger teasingly over the sensitive skin of Mari’s flower, tracing the swell of her petals with a single finger before gliding down the length of her slit, fingertip slipping between her lips, parting them minutely, seductively.

“O-oh, Yukiko,” Mari breathed. “That feels so good.”

Yukiko’s tongue brushed against Mari’s pale skin as the tip of her finger dipped into Mari. Mari gasped in response to the gentle intrusion and arched her hips slightly. Yukiko smiled as she kissed upward toward the apex of Mari’s thighs, thrilled she could elicit that sort of reaction. Yukiko’s finger slipped deeper into Mari’s entrance, twisting slightly to brush against her wall, causing Mari’s muscles to clench. Yukiko pressed deeper before sliding back out and slipping upward once more, parting Mari’s lips once more before sliding back down teasingly. Yukiko’s mouth finally reached Mari’s honey pot and her tongue slipped out and flicked Mari’s small bud lightly, sending a jolt of indescribable pleasure along the older girl’s body.

“Ooh fffuckkk meeeee,” Mari groaned, eyes clenching tightly, fingers twining in Yukiko’s hair, desperate for purchase, anything to prevent herself from slipping over the edge.

“Don’t worry, I’m getting there, Mar-chan,” Yukiko teased, tongue flicking out once more as her finger dipped back inside Mari’s over-heated body.

Mari’s entire body stiffened and her breathing hitched in her throat as Yukiko’s tongue flicked over Mari’s bud. Yukiko felt Mari’s fists clench almost painfully in her hair and licked gently before slowly running her teeth teasingly across the hardening pearl. Mari moaned in surprise and desire as her body arched of its own volition. It felt so good it almost hurt, achingly pleasurable, horribly ticklish and mind-numbingly erotic, slightly dirty and all around amazing all at the same time.

“N-nyuh,” Mari moaned, nearly biting her tongue. “W-wha…” she trailed off as Yukiko’s tongue flicked across it again, her voice descending into guttural moans. Yukiko paused for a fraction of a second before sucking Mari’s bud gently into her mouth, pressing her chin between Mari’s swollen lips. Mari’s fingers clenched tighter in Yukiko’s hair as the first small orgasm rocked her body. Before Mari’s body could stop shaking Yukiko had slipped a finger inside Mari’s wet slick entrance and had begun to lap and tease her bud achingly. Mari’s legs trembled with each flick of Yukiko’s tongue and press of her finger against her inner walls.

Yukiko maintained the motion of her finger, slipping nearly out of Mari’s tight sheath before pressing back inside. Each thrust made Mari more excited until her wetness glistened on Yukiko’s fingers like raindrops and slipped in rivulets between the globes of her rear to pool beneath her. Mari’s voice had failed her and she could manage nothing more than primal moans and whimperings as Yukiko’s tongue released her hold on Mari’s bud and slipped between her swollen lips.

Yukiko’s tongue slid languidly down the length of Mari’s slit and then darted inside, replacing her finger and Mari’s body reacted immediately. She tensed, hips rising to meet Yukiko’s tongue as yet another orgasm, this one more powerful flooded through her.

Yukiko pressed her tongue deeper into Mari’s entrance, her fingers spreading Mari’s delicate folds to allow her better access to her canal. Mari’s hips pressed against Yukiko’s lips as her legs began to shake from the force of the orgasm which, rather than fading seemed to be building further like a wave over open water. Yukiko’s fingers brushed over Mari’s bud fleetingly, and then more insistently as her tongue dove as far as it could inside. Mari’s world turned white as her orgasm broke upon her with a force she’d never experienced.

Wave after crashing wave flooded through her, her body shook and her fingers clenched tightly in Yukiko’s hair. Each wave seemed to grow more powerful and Mari’s eyes clenched shut tightly, hips bucking wildly as she bit her lip to keep from screaming, the final wave cresting. As the intense pleasure finally receded; leaving ripples of pleasure coursing through her, Mari collapsed. The intensity of her climax left her physically exhausted and overcome with a happiness she’d never imagined she’d feel. Unbidden, tears sprang to her eyes and, much to her shock, she soon found herself sobbing with joy. 

Yukiko lay next to her, holding her in her arms, breasts pressed against Mari’s side, arms holding her band mate tightly as she cried. Yukiko closed her eyes and lowered her head onto Mari’s shoulder comfortingly as Mari’s quiet sobs and heavy breathing filled the air. Yukiko tried to turn the older girl toward her but Mari resisted.

“Don’t look at me when I ugly cry,” Mari whimpered.

“You could never be ugly, Mari,” Yukiko cooed. “Let me see you.” With a sigh Mari turned her head to face Yukiko, tears running down her face but her lips curled in a smile Yukiko had never seen before. Mari’s hair was matted to her forehead from sweat and her makeup was a mess and Yukiko had never seen anyone as beautiful in her life. Unable to control herself Yukiko’s fingers reached out to stroke along Mari’s cheek tenderly. Mari folded Yukiko in her arms, thrilling at her warmth, kissing her lips gratefully again and again.

“Thank you, Mari,” Yukiko murmured, stroking the smaller girl’s hair tenderly as they faced each other.

“I-I think I should be the one to be thanking you,” Mari breathed. “I have never even imagined something like that was possible.”

“No, thank you for taking this first step with me,” Yukiko wanted to press for more. Wanted to push for a guarantee there would be more. Her heart beat like a drum in Mari’s arms, feeling warmth within her she’d forgotten existed. She wanted more. But she wanted Mari to make the choice. She’d never given Akari the option. She’d simply inserted herself into her life and tried to take it over. She didn’t want that. Not with Mari.

“If this was the first step I can’t wait until we start walking,” Mari smiled. Yukiko brushed her finger gently over Mari’s cheek, wiping away a tear.

“Neither can I,” Yukiko smiled, overjoyed.

“Next time will you show me what to do?” Mari asked sheepishly. “I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel.”

“Absolutely,” Yukiko said with a grin. “But we’re going to have to do something about those fingernails first, Mar-chan.” The two giggled and held each other close in the dim light, exploring each other tenderly as the city rushed by outside.

7