Volume 1: Chapter 15: Great to have talented friends
108 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucid noticed the strange look in Meru's eyes and she knew what she had done was too much. 

She quickly took away her hands and apologized, "Im so sorry.".

Meru nodded and went  back to his seat. Uncle Leon took wine and poured the two of them a cup. 

Meru smiled as he reached for the cup, he spoke sincerely, "Thanks for the wine, Uncle.".

Uncle Leon gave out a low laugh as he drank his wine from his cup. 

Sigh. 

It's great to relax a bit. 

"I'll deal with the monsters after my vacation." Meru closed his eyes and fell asleep.

--

Lucid was blushing from the awkwardness, she excused herself and went outside. 

It was the afternoon. While walking in the garden, she saw Mina and Ban sitting in the grass. It was located near the cliff, and most importantly it's in the backyard.

She ran to them and spoke excitedly, "Hello, may I sit here?" 

Mina was surprised, she shook her head and raised it, she answered "Its fine." 

Ban was observing his sister, and his gaze shifted to Lucid. 

He was surprised, he didn't clearly see her face earlier but it was portrayed she was a beauty. 

And looking at her face now, it was more than he expected. He took out his hand and spoke, "I'm Ban. Your Lucid, right?" 

Lucid froze for a second and looked at him in cheerfulness, she answered diligently, "Yes. Its nice to meet you Ban." 

Mina who was sitting in the middle felt left out, why did the two neglected her? 

Questioning herself, she shook her head and interrupted the two, "I'm Mina. Nice to meet you Lucid."

Ban was confused, but he had shaken the feeling off.

Lucid smiled upon meeting the siblings. Her first friends, how nice.

Lucid had this thought from sometime and had the courage to ask, "Umm...Are you two going to school?" 

The siblings were surprised about her question, but they opened up.

"Yes we are. What is it?" Mina was the first to speak, she was the smartest sibling. 

"Oh." Lucid sighed. "I've never gone to school, I've only heard about it from an old friend." Her words brought sadness, and there was a bit envy.

The one who felt envy was Ban. He doesn't like to go to school, yet when others hope to, they couldn't.

He stared blankly for a minute and asked Lucid, "Why would you want to go to school?" 

Lucid answered lightly, "I just wanted to. I want to learn." 

Mina was tearing up, she wanted to help the girl in front of her. 

'I will ask mom about this, maybe I could help.' She spoke in her mind and gradually calmed herself down. 

She parted her lips and spoke, "That's good." and she turned her head to face her brother and added while frowning, "Unlike someone who doesn't." 

Ban gulped. 

"Sister, why so scary!" he spoke in his mind trembling. 

Lucid smiled upon hearing the words spoken by Mina.

Soon, she remembered something and asked Mina who was the most kindest. 

Speaking in a soft tone, "Mina, can you do magic?" she asked. 

Mina tilted her head to face Lucid in her right. She took out her palm and sparkles started to shine. 

It formed a blue colored water levitating in her palm, it was shining, clearly it was magic. 

Lucid's eyes shone brightly, it was her first time seeing magic. 

How wonderful. 

Will she even make one? 

She shook her head devastated, why was she born as a trash. She would like to make spells and magic happily, like her dream, becoming a mage. 

Mina stopped for a while, the blue colored water vanished and a string of golden lines appeared. 

It slowly formed a blinding ray of light. That is...


Light magic!

How rare. 

Lucid was astonished, she poked the light a few times yet there were no reaction. 

"Its light magic. Used for healing. It doesn't have a solid form." Ban who was done with being invincible spoke up. 

Lucid nodded and smiled. She thought, "How great! I became friends with talented people!" 

I'm getting slower in updating.


4