06. Phoenix Pavilion (First Part)
845 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Xue and Snowy immediately grabbed the crowd's attention when they were strolling in the city. Many men wanted to come closer and greet the ladies, but nobody had the courage to do so.

The rumor about Snowy slapped Young Master Feng had been spread and had been talked about around the city. No matter how bold they are, no one dared to test their luck.

If even Young Master Feng, who is known for his handsome face and elegant manner, only left with a shameful appearance, they may have ended up worse.

So they can only savor the sight in silence from afar.

As if unaware of what happened around them, Feng Xue and Snowy stroll around the street while holding hands.

They visit one of the famous fashion stores to get Snowy new clothes replacing her plain white-robed.

Feng Xue selected some clothes for Snowy. She eventually chose a deep blue cheongsam with a high slit on their legs and hand it over to Snowy.

Without much thought, Snowy stripped her white robe and wore the new clothes. Finished wearing her clothes, she walked toward Feng Xue.

Feng Xue couldn't take her sight from Snowy's figure.

This woman had luscious and beautiful black hair, crescent-shaped eyebrows, a pair of bright and slender eyes, a small and cute nose, with peach pink cheeks, a pair of delicate cherry lips, and glistening pale jade-like skin accompanied by a dainty, graceful and slender physique; indescribably enchanting.

Her tight cloth accentuated her already plump breast and round bottom. The white and flawless legs exposed by the slit on the side of the clothes look so soft and smooth makes people's imagination run wild.

Her deep black eyes and indifferent aura make her beauty more ethereal.

"Is it looking good on me?" Snowy asked.

"Perfect."

Feng Xue handed some money with extra tips to the shopkeeper due to her good mood. The shopkeeper kept shaking her hand to thank her while one or twice caught sneaking a peek at Snowy.

"So, where are we going next?"

"Let's go to Phoenix Pavilion to get you a weapon. And maybe some treasure to help your cultivation,"

"Do they have beast cores?"

"They have stocks for fourth level Qi refining beast core or below. Higher than that can only found in the auction."

"If I want to buy all of them can you cover it?"

"I have enough to buy them but I don't think I can cover the weapon cost."

"How about if I sell some of my technique?"

"You can. But, please refrain from selling more than two Earth-ranked techniques. And, the Heaven-ranked technique is out of the question. I don't want you to put yourself in danger for money."

"Un. I understand."

"Let me buy you some jade slips so you can record your technique. That way you can say that the technique was your family heirloom or something like that."

"Un."

When they finished their discussion, a tall and majestic building with a phoenix sculpture on the rooftop entered their sight.

Feng Xue pointed at the building and said, "That is Phoenix Pavilion, the most famous store in Phoenix City. They also affiliated with the East Star Chamber of Commerce and cooperated to run an auction once every three months. Actually, the next auction is four days from now."

"Can we attend the auction?" Snowy asked. Some treasures can only found in the auction so she wanted to try her luck. Who knows she can get something good.

"Don't worry. My family was VIP of Phoenix Pavilion so we can join Auction with no problem." Feng Xue answer to reassured her.

"Un."

Inside Phoenix Pavilion, the lobby was spacious and bright, with people coming and going, making for a lively scene.

As soon as Feng Xue and Snowy entered, a young woman came up to greet them with a smile and respectfully said, "Greetings Esteemed Guests, how may I serve you today? Are you here to buy a weapon or some treasure? Or do you have other important business to discuss?"

Snowy glanced at the amiable attendant and used <identify> to know her cultivation.

This woman was a second level Qi transformation cultivator and although her strength was not high, but also not that low. Her being placed in the lobby as a reception was proof of Phoenix Pavilion's strength.

Moreover, there were another 80 guards who at the same level or even higher.

"We want to buy some weapons and treasures. And also have some business with the auction house." Feng Xue leading the conversation.

"So esteemed guest want to auction some item? If I am allowed to know what kind of item do you want to be auctioned?"

"I want to discuss directly with the pavilion manager. But, before that we want to check some items and buy some jade slips," Feng Xue shook her head and insisted to not talk about it with the attendant.

The attendant didn't feel discourage and lead them further inside the building. Once through the bustling lobby, the trio entered a vast room filled with various weapons and treasures.

Some weapons look very luxurious covered by a rich ornament; some were very intimidating and give a bloodlust aura.

All kinds of weapons displayed with an attached price tag. From the lowest that cost only couples golds and the highest price reach hundred thousand gold.

"What kind of weapon do you want, esteemed guest? Here one of our best weapons upper Earth-ranked sword by the name Crimson Dragon Sword. Or if you using a spear this one is middle Earth-ranked Silver Spear. Or this one…" The attendant quickly offered some best weapon had by the store.

Snowy used identify to check some of the unique weapons her eyes had laid on.

---

Name : Crimson Dragon Sword

Grade : Earth

Quality : Peak

Stats requirement

Physical strength: 20.000

Dexterity: 10.000

Effect

+ 7.500 Physical Strength

---

Name : Silver Spear

Grade : Earth

Quality : Middle

Stats requirement

Physical strength: 17.000

Dexterity: 4.000

Effect

+  5.500 Physical Strength

- 1.500 Agility

---

Name : Wolf Fang Dagger

Grade : Earth

Quality : Middle

Stats requirement

Physical strength: 12.000

Dexterity: 10.000

Effect

+ 3,500 Physical Strength

+ 3,000 Agility

---

Seeing the requirement to hold the weapon, Snowy quickly lost her interest. The weapon is not bad, but she cannot use these weapons yet, so it just wastes money.

She shifted her sight into a mortal-ranked weapon. There is some high-quality weapon but the rest is only so-so.

Then, she saw a plain-looking twin dagger in the corner of the room. Nothing was interesting about these daggers yet she cannot look away from them. Curious about the dagger she decided to inspect it.

 

49