Chapter 25: Preparations & Rest
357 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spent the rest of the night beginning to learn about the divine from the woman who saw herself as my "future wife", Zaria. As it turned out she was an excellent teacher and was enormously passionate about this subject matter. By the time her first lesson was done I had more control over my innate divinity and considerably more knowledge about the divine than I did the night before. 

With the discovery of Fara, Zaria, Aster, and Alpha, a new routine was quickly and quietly established. During the day I would go to the Emerald Cavern alongside Fara, Alpha, Aster, and Riezel. We'd spend each day exploring the first floor of the dungeon and mapping it out clearly, using technology and minor magic to figure out the most efficient routes to the dungeon's first boss room. 

Sofia went to the National Arcane Academy and quickly gained a job working the city's magi. She helped manage both the magi who sought to become clerics and also helped to create new courses for magi who sought to understand the artifacts that I created, which were rapidly spreading throughout the city. 

Though I originally planned for Zaria to join Sofia in the National Arcane Academy, I quickly scrapped that plan. Instead, I ended up asking her to become my high priestess and to reveal to the clerics who had devoted themselves to my "pantheon" that she was a divine being herself. Grateful for the chance as well as my permission to gain worshipers of her own, she quickly went and showed the handful of people who were so moved by my miracles and attitude that they sought to devote their lives to me that she was a goddess as well, though one with far lesser power than I possessed. 

A handful of clerics became devotees of the both of us, especially since she had gone out of her way to position herself in such a way that it certainly sounded as though we were husband and wife. I allowed it because it gave her busy work and it brought her joy to be answering prayers. 

At night, after the public displays of divinity that Zaria and I would put on, my family and I returned home. Some nights I would be with Riezel, increasing her power through vigorous, hours-long, sex. Other nights I would train and improve my skills as a warrior with Fara, or learn from Zaria. 

On an early day, less than a week after meeting and effectively recruiting Zaria, Fara, Aster, Alpha, and the goblin tribe, I officially set the date for the day that we would officially begin the takeover of the Emerald Cavern. The day that I had picked to be the day we commenced the purification of the Emerald Cavern was going to be just about the fortieth day after I turned 21 and began my new life as a deity.

The day that the planning happened was a rare one where I spent part of the morning with the city's guards. It was while I was with them that I spoke to the captain of the guard, an enormous man nicknamed "El Lobo". He was one of my most fervent worshipers, worshipping me as a deity of masculinity, which was something that a handful of warriors native to the city did. He and I were the two who officially decided on a lot of the logistics regarding the purification of the Emerald Cavern.


In the midst of a morning full of frank discussions and revelations about the nature of dungeons and my ability to purify them, a number of guards came forward and volunteered to join the group of warriors who were going to accompany my party and guard the first floor of the dungeon once it had been purified. These warriors knew what they signing up for, as I refused to hide any details from them. I also introduced them to Alpha, whose memories and knowledge of advanced technology gave me a slight hope that we'd be able to minimize danger even further through the usage of forcefields and other potent technologies. 

Thanks to the discussions we had on that particular day it was decided that I would bless Alpha in an unusual way: I'd bestow upon her the ability to use "Creation". I did that so that she and I could create the technology we'd need in an advance of the invasion of the dungeon. From that day on she would spend every night in her room which doubled as a workshop, designing technology and creating it with the potent power of "Creation".


Throughout the days between the recruitment of Fara and her family and the day we had agreed would be the day that we took on the first floor of the Emerald Cavern, Jasper continued to change in ways both big and small. Zaria and I were to blame for many of the changes, regardless of their size.

By working together the demigoddess and I were able to use our powers over fertility to perform great rituals and cause the city's farmers, fishermen, and other resource gatherers to be able to secure tremendous amounts of food and other resources over the course of a few days. What was even better though was that I was able to work with Alpha and Zaria to make a new kind of item: a staff that combined technology with magic and when used by a follower of mine or of Zaria's could accelerate plant growth, cause animals to mature, and even generate water. 

The three of us would spend a small portion of each night creating more of these staves and then give them to our followers the next day. By the night before the big day, we had created over one hundred of our unique artifacts and their usage ensured that even once we were away from Jasper, our followers would be able to ensure the prosperity of the city, and also once we sent out followers with the express intent of converting people to our faith they would be able to demonstrate the prosperity our faith could bring the world.

The night before we invaded the dungeon with the express purpose of beginning its purification I found myself done with the day's activities and allowing myself a rare moment of true relaxation.


A few weeks ago I would have scarcely been able to imagine that there'd come a day when I'd allow Zaria to sit in my lap and yet that was where she was at the moment. She was tired after using her own divine abilities for a few hours, something which affected her far more intensely than mine did when I used them, and so she was resting in my lap. I had one arm wrapped around her waist and I was using one of my favorite abilities. 

Zaria let out a pleasured sigh as she rested her head against my chest. My arm that was wrapped around her waist was causing the demigoddess to perpetually experience the sensation of a gentle, full-body massage. As a god of lust and pleasure, I could cause creatures to experience pleasure of any degree of intensity I wanted with a touch. I had caused Riezel to orgasm with a touch last night during our "training" sessions. This was one of the passive abilities I had learned I possessed thanks to Zaria's training.

"That feels... good." She whispered, even as I bent down and kissed her hair. She was so much shorter than me, over sixty centimeters shorter in fact, that even when we were sitting down I needed to bend down to be able to kiss her. 

Over the course of the last few weeks, Zaria had become a close companion of mine. This was partially because she was training me in the proper usage of divine powers and in etiquette and customs among the divine. That said it was mostly because she simply refused to leave me alone and I allowed that without much pushback. I enjoyed her company so I allowed her to spend as much time with me as she wanted to.

Zaria sighed and leaned back into my muscular chest.  I was currently shirtless, and Zaria enjoyed resting her head on my bare muscles. My other hand was holding hers, and the two of us were lost in thought.

Zaria was quietly answering prayers, an ability she had shown me how to do as well while resting in my arms. I watched her close her eyes and as she slid into something akin to a trance so she could more easily answer prayers I began to tease her. I lowered my hand into it was right over her entrance, inside of her pants, and began to lightly massage her. 

I expertly teased my self-proclaimed "wife" and as I did she almost unconsciously began to sigh in bliss. As I slid a single finger inside of her I felt her warm, wet folds surround my digits and try to milk my fingers. As I did, she unconsciously began to moan and reveal her true feelings.

"That's it stud. Just like that... Now come deeper." She moaned, lost in her trance-like state. Her words were filled with lust and longing, and to hear her call me a stud, an animal used in breeding, did... something to me. I felt myself flare up to a ready state immediately, which surprised me. Maybe I was more compatible with her than I had originally thought since apparently, I was into being called a stud.

I let out a moan when the demigoddess's walls that surrounded my finger began to suck on it. I felt their gentle suction and I almost wished that it had been another part of me that was inside of her. She opened her eyes, having come out of her trance-like state, and began to smile at me, before grabbing my wrist and slowly forcing my finger deeper inside of her. 

"I'm always gonna want you." She whispered while smiling at me, and using her other hand to move another of my fingers into her. "I'm always ready... Why not just... give me what I want? What you want?" She asked, her eyes filled with love and lust in equal measure. 

I shivered in delight and began to more actively and vigorously finger my companion. I also used my thumb to begin to massage her clit, and the instant I did I felt her tighten around me and begin to actively squeeze my fingers, even as she moaned in delight. I quietly began to ramp up the pleasure she felt from my touch, until the point where she began to shake in intense pleasure as she began to orgasm. I watched as her normally calm face melted in pleasure and she began to shake her hips around me.

We were locked in that pose for a few moments, as she rode out her intense orgasm and as my fingers were stuck inside of her, being milked and making me feel pleasure as well. When it came to an end I pulled out my fingers and curiously tasted them, only to smile and almost moan. Her juices tasted delicious, which checked out from what she told me about gods and goddesses of fertility and life. Our sexual fluids were healthy, delicious, and magically potent.

The rest of the next two hours were spent with Zaria in my arms. It was only when the sun began to creep into the skies above Jasper that the adventurers who were going to take on the dungeon found ourselves in the same place: the entrance to the Emerald Cavern, where the guards who were going to watch over the first floor of the dungeon once it had been purified were awaiting us. 

They watched us stoically, clearly filled with belief in myself but not in the admittedly revolutionary idea I was pursuing. I couldn't blame them, this would upend our understanding of dungeons worldwide and, if successful, allow us to change the world. Maybe even unify it. 

I went and thanked them individually for their time and for the risks they were taking. When I had done this for all twenty-five guards they gazed at me respectfully and appreciatively, and I turned to my superhuman companions. 

Everyone was here. Sofia, Riezel, Aster, Alpha, Fara, and Zaria, were all prepared for battle, and I gave them one more look over before I nodded and began to give prepared remarks prior to us officially launching our invasion into the dungeon. I smiled as I began to speak, excited to lead this invasion into a dungeon and possibly change the world.

6