Chapter 32: The Grander Cosmos
293 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would spend the next two hours in the depths of the dungeon. My allies and I chose to make our advance methodical and not a hectic rush to the bottom of the dungeon so we decided to fully secure the first floor of the Emerald Cavern. 

The guards I had turned into my loyal followers were eager to guard and protect the first floor, which I was thankful for. One of the things I would do during these two hours was figure out, with the aid of the leader of the guards who had accompanied us, the shifts for guarding the doorway into the lower depths of the dungeon.

I informed the guards that this wasn't meant to be a very serious task, but I did want eyes on the door at all times, just in case the dungeon's monsters did indeed manage to break through the seal. Guards volunteered for the task, confident in my declaration that monsters shouldn't break through the door and also eager to serve and aid me. 

Once that was done I quietly used my creation power to create a series of fortifications around the door, as well as create golems to help serve as additional guardians. The golems I created were in the form of autonomous suits of armor wielding swords and shields or guns and shields. The few that wielded guns were wielding guns that were empowered by my "Erotech" ability, which allowed me to be the source of power for any technology I created or modified and allowed it to run endlessly. 

"Erotech" was one of my weirder abilities. With it and with Alpha, who I was quickly realizing would make a good addition to my harem, I could create robots and other technology that was far beyond the capabilities of the people of Jasper, as well as make them in ways that were environmentally harmless, due to them being powered by me and the energy and power I generated. I had, until now anyway, largely held back with regards to this power and it still had limitations. Thanks to Alpha I could create technology as advanced as spaceships using "Erotech" but nothing more advanced than that. 

If I wanted to create truly advanced technology using that power I'd need to visit more technologically advanced worlds and either conquer them or at least recruit inventors from them. So for now creating anything more advanced than a spaceship would be beyond my ability for the foreseeable future. I knew that the instant I first left this world Fara and Zaria would attempt to take me to their home, so before I left I needed to plan a way to not do that, or come up with a plan for when we arrived at the Starmazon Armada.


The truth was that I was cognizant of the fact that recruiting more Starmazons would be both easy and handy if I opted to go to the childhood home of Fara and Zaria. Fara was the strongest warrior she knew before she had met me, but she had met many formidable warrior women who I could bring around to my, or rather our, faction. They sought strong mates and they'd be hard-pressed to find a stronger mate than me. 

The Starmazons had a warrior culture. If I did go ahead and attempt to recruit them to my side I'd be vastly expanding the military power of my own burgeoning empire. I also had a potent weapon in the form of my ability to cement loyalty to myself through sex, which wasn't something I would normally consider a weapon but given the values of the Starmazons and their insistence on strength... I could actually persuade them to join me in bed after informing them of my abilities and give them the potent offspring they seek in exchange for their service, which would presumably satisfy both myself and them. 

It was ultimately something worth considering if I was serious about forming an empire that unified all of existence. Especially since "all of existence" definitionally included the Starmazon Armada. Eventually, I'd need to come up with a strategy to handle them one way or another, and recruitment of them, especially if done nonviolently, was a vastly preferable choice compared to actually facing them in battle. 

And there was also the matter of eventually recruiting inventors and more technologically capable forces than just Alpha. The easiest method to do that would have been to go to Alpha's homeworld, one of many planets in a region known to Alpha's people as "The Split". Alpha's people were members of a faction known as "The Cyber Company" who believed that technology and "civilization" ought to rule over nature, and they were opposed by a group that Alpha herself knew fairly little about named "Nature's Nobility". That second faction consisted of people who were, according to Alpha anyway, nature supremacists, powerful druids, and eco-terrorists. 

Their region of the universe, an area comprising a handful of galaxies, had been engulfed in an ancient conflict for eons. Bringing about an end to that conflict, which could surely be done in a number of ways, would afford me a considerable amount of prestige. And if I did it by recruiting the two warring factions into my own empire then the resources and followers I'd have earned in doing so would be, in all likelihood anyway, immense. 

Of course, there was also The Eternal City. The home of the good and neutral gods was in all likelihood the first extraterrestrial destination I'd ever visit, but I couldn't really plan a trip there. I had to earn my way to that place, through hard work recruiting followers and spreading my faith.

And lastly, there were the two other locations of relevance to myself: Hell and Earth. Hell was the dimensional home of demons and devils, and I now had two succubus allies, as well as had become a grand demon. Sooner or later I'd need to involve myself in the affairs of demons and assert my innate authority and power as a grand demon. Eventually, I was going to have to form my own faction in Hell, and conquer the dimension, if I was intent on asserting my rule over all of existence. 

As for Earth... Earth was a veiled world, a world where supernatural and even divine abilities would struggle to function properly, due to the protection of an ancient overdeity. For now, returning my companions to their homeworld was not a priority, but Hui Yui, Lilith, and I knew the truth. Eventually, there'd come a time when I'd extend my empire even to that far corner of the universe and when I did, I'd have a way past the veil, even if the exact form of my way through the veil had yet to reveal itself. I'd need one before I could make a move on Earth.


Once I had fortified the territory we had earned in the dungeon by taking over the first floor I'd retreat to my seraglio. I wasn't alone, my alien followers, even my newest ones, Lilith and Hui Yui, came with me. Meanwhile I had my followers native to Vanheim report to the secular leaders and share the news of our success.

Sofia went to her family and to the Arcane Academy. The guards went to the guard captain. I also informed my priests of my success and began to make preparations to truly expand the reach of our faith. 

Lilith and Hui Yui "convinced" me to give them permission to build their own small estates in my private dimension, permission which I also gave Aster and his relatives, as well as Alpha. After the day's victories, I was feeling generous, and I saw an opportunity in that concession to eventually delay going to the Starmazon Armada when we eventually took to the stars. That way I could plan more before attempting to recruit Fara and Aster's people. Plus the seraglio was infinite on the inside anyway.

At the moment they were still building their private homes, decorating them in the styles of their homelands. And at the moment I found myself alone in my own bed-chamber, reviewing new information provided to me by the system once I had asked it for advice on empire-building.


[Congratulations on gaining a concrete goal to work towards! Your desire to build an empire is a noble and ambitious one, and now that you've gained the beginnings of a reputable harem, for a member of your species anyway, you should begin to understand the power of "Bridal roles".]

["Bridal roles" are special titles you can give to members of your harem that confer to them both prestige and power. The following roles are related to your innate power as a grand adonis: "Viziera", "Chief Odalisque", "High Consort", "High Priestess", "Grand General", "Deific Mother", "Queen", and "Empress". There will also be roles you will need to fill consider while you create your own personal vampiric court, since you are a mulo.]

I was seated at a desk in my private bedroom atop my castle. I watched as the text in the first textbox changed, and chuckled as my mind filled with an innate knowledge of the terms that I was reading, despite having never heard some of these words in the context I was seeing them in. For the last several hours the textboxes had been changing, altering me to new powers I possessed courtesy of both my newfound allies and also the success of the expedition into the dungeon, and the faith this astounding victory made the upper echelons of Jasper's populous feel. Now it was altering me to other things beyond my own personal, direct power.

[Mulo's have courts of their own, even ones from other worlds, as many worlds have their own vampires. Your court will be especially important due to your position as a god of the undead and of vampires. Fully filled vampiric courts traditionally have the following roles filled: "Seneschal", "Lady of the Bedchamber", "Constable", "Cupbearer", "Herald", "Grand Panetier", "Steward", and "Jester".] 

As my mind filled with knowledge about the various roles from both of the last two textboxes, I quietly ruminated on them. At the moment one of the roles that stood out to me was the role of "Deific Mother". Anyone in my harem given that role would be instantly filled with a potent tether to life itself and become capable of giving birth to offspring with immense superpowers, including an accelerated rate of growth (until adulthood anyway, upon hitting adulthood my children would become fully immortal), plus their pregnancies would last only half as long as they would otherwise.

That role suited my new, yet strong, urge to have children and there was the fact that both Zaria and I would be empowered if we had offspring. The knowledge filling my mind beyond the notifications of the system also informed me that if I made Zaria a "Deific Mother" when we first have sex it would immediately boost her up to true-goddess status, and give her many lesser versions of my own abilities.

It was clearly a role suited for her. And I could have up to two at a time, for now. I knew, innately, that that number would eventually increase and that there was no hard limit on the number of "Deific Mothers" I could have. Since I could have two, I knew that the best move was in all likelihood to make Zaria one, provided she agreed, and to wait until I met someone else who was exceptional to make the second. 

The other role of great interest to me at the moment was that of my "Cupbearer". If I gave someone this title that made them my "bodyguard", which was an interesting thing for a deity to have. For now, the one person I could have envisioned giving this role to was Fara, but only after both bestowing upon her copies of my powers and also making her into a vampire. 

I knew for sure that the role of "Deific Mother" was one that I wanted to fill. As for my other roles... Well, I intended to conquer the omniverse. In doing so I would surely find brides suited for the other roles I could bestow upon them.

I quietly called upon Zaria, sending out a mental message to the demigoddess asking her to appear in my room. Since she was in my dimension she heard my call and appeared before me almost instantly. She teleported to my side and appeared sitting on a chair beside me. There was a gentle smile on her face and she greeted me warmly. 

"Hello, Raul. How are you?" She asked, gently. Zaria was dressed in regal battle armor that she had commissioned herself. She had worn something similar when we were in the dungeon, but now she wore a slightly more ornate version of that. She was a feast for the eyes in her current outfit, as her armor accentuated her natural beauty as a demigoddess of fertility. She had the stunning curves someone would have associated with a living symbol of life and splendor.

As I gazed at her I felt a powerful, almost violent urge. I wanted to reach out and take her, pull her into my arms and onto my length. I wanted to destroy our clothes and feel her naked skin against mine. I wanted to bury myself deep in the fertile expanse of her body and mold her most intimate chambers to fit my mass. This was a dark, sinful urge that was difficult for me to grab ahold of and control, and worse yet one that if I shared with her, confided in her that I felt, she would encourage. She was like me, a being of fertility, of lust, one who felt powerful waves of desire.

Zaria was a vision of beauty, one I had always appreciated, but now she was especially beautiful to me, so much so that I had to restrain myself and consciously work to control the sudden urge I felt to reach out and take her into my arms. A negative aspect of the transformations I had undergone was moments like this, where I felt strong urges to induce or rather, inflict, pleasure on women I desired. This was an effect of my transformation into a grand incubus, a being capable of bestowing mind-melting pleasure onto their victims and who felt enormously powerful urges to do so, a being who wasn't supposed to have much self-control or restraint. What I was doing was holding myself back, and that was hard for a creature of this, of my, kind.

After a few moments, I chuckled and managed to gain control of myself. As I did so I began to speak to my companion.

"Zaria... I have something I wish to discuss with you." I began, gently. Zaria's eyes filled with curiosity, right before I reached out to her and filled her mind with gentle echoes of the soul-altering pleasure I had induced within Lilith and Hui Yui. I took the tamest, purest, most innocent echoes of that ecstasy and poured a single drop of it in Zaria's mind, and before my very eyes her face reddened and she let out a soft moan. I allowed her to process that feeling, that soul-changing pleasure and waited for her to speak.

There was a long, pregnant pause between words. She was quiet as that pleasure she felt moved through her mind, through her body. It moved parts of her, caused her to shudder, quiver, and sigh lustfully. It was a life-changing sort of pleasure that could only be induced by gods or goddesses of sex. Eventually, though, she recovered her senses enough to gaze at me and speak.

"Raul... What was that?" She asked, though we both knew what it was, even if she didn't know the specifics. I smiled at her. 

"Zaria, that is a taste of what sleeping with a grand adonis is like. It is a fragment of the pleasure those I sleep with feel. The purest, most innocent sort of pleasure that sex, with me anyway, can induce. At my current level of power, now that I'm beginning to gain something of a harem, I can induce that feeling with a look, a thought. I just selected parts of the pleasure that my last partners felt and transplanted those experiences, that quiver-inducing pleasure, into you. Now I can do that." I revealed, chuckling. I deftly took her hand and induced even more pleasure, this time speaking even as she began to breathe heavily and lustfully. 

"I am a god of sex, Zaria. It is difficult for me to express what that means in words, but now you are beginning to feel it. If I wanted too I could make those around me spontaneously orgasm, the most intense, messy orgasms of their lives. I am also a god of love. If I wanted, I could instantly steal the hearts of those around me. As a god of joy I can become someone's font of happiness, their source of joy, their cause for living, with but a thought. I don't do these things because it doesn't feel right to do them, but that power rests within me." I told my companion, even as I began to gaze into her lustful eyes. 

"I want you to understand what having sex with a grand adonis is like." I told her, before allowing her to feel the sex I had had until now, filling her mind with the pleasure my partners had felt. She blissfully cried out, tears filling her eyes as her mind was exposed to the deific sexual prowess of a grand adonis. As she felt even echoes of it brush her soul, she began to blush like a bride at her own wedding. 

"Why... Why do you want me to understand this?" She asked, hesitantly. She gazed at me, hope and confusion mixing into her gaze. I chuckled and gazed back for a moment. 

"I... want you to understand what this is like because I want you, Zaria. I want to take you to the heights of bliss, to the heights of pleasure. I want to feel your naked body against mine, and I want to mold your most sacred places into intimate temples to sexual unity. And not just for selfish reasons." I began, as I gazed into her eyes. 

"You have been a teacher and friend to me. You have aided me in the pursuit of my goals. I want to do the same for you. And your goals are to become a goddess, and have children. I respect that. I want to aid in it by becoming the father of your children, and by being the one to help you ascend past your mortality and become who you were always meant to be." I told her, truthfully. I used telekinesis and gently pulled her into my arms, into my lap, and I began to lightly hold her face in my hands while gazing into her eyes. 

"I am a god of love." I told her, truthfully, before pulling her closer to me and lightly kissing her cheek. I felt her mortal heart begin to race as I kissed her cheek. 

"You are a demigoddess, but you could become so much more. Allow me to teach you how." I whispered, my face still just centimeters from hers, my breath still close enough to brush against her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around me, and I laughed, my fresh, sweet breath filling her nose with my scent. I felt her mind's pleasure centers going crazy in her mind, thanks to the fact that she was still half-mortal. 

I gently filled her mind with the knowledge of what a "Deific Mother" was, accurate, honest information about the role I wanted to assign her. I sensed her brain processing that information, and then, when she was done doing so, the utter joy she felt in knowing that such a thing existed. I smiled and began to continuously kiss her cheek, even as I bestowed the title and thus its abilities upon her. When I did, she reached out and began to kiss me, so that she could properly stifle her moans as her soul was altered by the title itself. 

Something about her kisses inflamed my desires even more and increased my desire to mix our essences together and create something entirely new. She began to beg me to fill her between her passionate and eager kisses. I chuckled and, using magic, did away with the clothing that would have gotten in our way, revealing my now considerably large length to her. She momentarily gazed at it and then began to giggle, as she felt closer and closer to the source of pleasure I had inflicted on my other mates. As I briefly gazed at my length I was grateful, not for the first time, for my demonic ability to fit myself inside of any orifice and only induce pleasure, not pain, no matter how large I was. That was an impressive, helpful ability in moments like this.

4