Chapter 36: Expansion Of Influence And Bliss
332 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the unspeakably distant past, the first gods created the very first angels. They made them out of sparks of their own divinity, taking the smallest fragments of themselves and using them to create ancient and powerful furnaces where the very first angelic beings could be allowed to gestate and grow into the first servitors of the most unbelievably ancient gods. 

The very first angels were gifted with knowledge not even known to the most ancient gods by the omniverse itself. They were gifted with ancient secrets and potent knowledge that allowed them to be useful servants to the oldest gods. This strange phenomenon has continued to the present day, and so when Magnus, the very first angel ever created by the anael, came to life he was innately filled with both organizational knowledge and mystical lore that the omniverse itself whispered into him while he was still gestating in the holy flames of his creator and master.

In the week that followed his creation, Magnus proceeded to prove his worth to his joyous master. Magnus took initiative in a variety of areas, from helping to organize the mortal worshipers of the anael, to creating new items for his master, to even teaching the magicians of the National Arcane Academy how to make contact with rare angels who had no master and might be persuaded to join Raul's angelic host. Because of Magnus's efforts, the city of Jasper and the area around it began to transform for the better. 

Raul himself took to making modifications to the city with gusto and aplomb. When Magnus taught him the secret to making pillars of joy, small objects that radiated happiness and love, Raul filled the city and the land surrounding it with them. The deity also erected pillars of light, objects of the same size as pillars of joy that radiated supernatural but not especially bright light at all times of the day. Countless other objects of all sorts were also created by the god, who excitedly and joyously worked to improve life in the city and the surrounding countryside. 

Various projects were undertaken by different people in Raul's inner circle. Alpha was asked by Raul to work alongside some of the angels Magnus recruited to build exciting new technology. Sofia was joined by angels of magic and angels of knowledge who were some of the most eager angels to flock to the angelic host of the god of joy, light, life, and lust, and together they worked creating a whole new library where all manner of magical and divine knowledge was written down and made accessible to the public. 

Riezel and Lilith worked with some of the less savory wizards and magicians in the National Arcane Academy to begin to slowly and safely summon and recruit demons and devils of all sorts. The land beneath Jasper became home to the very first demonic and devilish forces to swear themselves to Raul, eager to serve the newest archdemon in existence.

Creatures as lowly as imps and as mighty as pit fiends heard the call of magicians, witches, sorceresses, and wizards who worshiped and served Raul, and upon exposure to a particularly potent pillar of joy Raul erected underneath the main building of the National Arcane Academy's faculties in Jasper became enthusiastic and devoted followers of the omniverse's newest archdemon. Some of them even joined in the efforts to summon more of their kind! Rarer still, were the incredibly few fiends of every kind who formed a quiet and surprisingly democratic council of fiends who consorted with each other on all matters related to sin and the powers of the terrifying, otherworldly dimension they hailed from.

Fara and her cousin Aster took the initiative on training all manner of troops. They created a new standing army made up of demons, devils, undead beings, robots, minotaurs created by the Emerald Cavern, and even angels and other forms of sapient life Raul and Zaria created in their divine realms. The standing army of Jasper as the first city-state in Raul's empire was soon filled by tens of thousands of creatures. 

Raul and Zaria both took full advantage of their incredible new abilities. For Zaria, this meant creating a potent angelic host of psionic angels and utilizing their combined psionic powers to erect her first-ever temple in one of the portions of the city which only came into being thanks to Raul's power. Her own archangel, a powerful angel of minds and dreams named Mariel, was quickly elected her high-priestess by the first clerics Mariel ever trained in the distinctive form of worship created by Zaria.

Raul's efficient utilization of his new abilities meant that he created and sent out a number of copies of himself throughout the city of Jasper and the rest of the world of Hasperburg. These copies were created by his "True-Shifting" power, and they were all both fully autonomous and also fully connected to each other. His "primary" body remained in his divine realm, where he constantly researched the world around Jasper utilizing potent divination magic that allowed him to explore his birth world with remarkable safety and convenience. 

Raul also fully created his "Dark Bride", a term that he himself quickly began to dislike given that the woman herself was an embodiment of joy and love. He gave her the one and only focus that he himself didn't have; the dreaded "Dominance" focus and a strict order to not use it unless her or his lives were on the line or he commanded her to use it himself, but to use her major powers, which were copies of his, freely. Ultimately he wasn't a fan of that focus, but he acknowledged the importance it could have in a life or death situation, and he opted to have it as a secret ace-in-the-hole just in case a confrontation with a dictator went badly. 

Raul and the newest woman to join his family freely explored the world of Hasperburg from the safety of Raul's deific realm. The two of them quietly spied on a number of prominent individuals and Raul shared his powers freely with Piper, his newest bride. They also created the very first temples and shrines to Raul outside of Jasper or Raul's own personal dimensions, convincing groups of more rowdy humanoids and more intelligent monsters to worship Raul after showcasing the potency of their powers to creatures like centaurs, orcs, kobolds, and smaller villages of humans, elves, and dwarves. 

Piper was an especially persuasive "cleric" who evangelized for Raul with a level of zealotry unmatched even by Magnus. She freely extolled the glories of her god, and used his anael powers over joy, love, and prosperity, to spread the worship of her creator. She worked tirelessly to spread faith in her god, having created over one thousand copies of herself to explore the world at a breathtakingly efficient rate, and quickly became fond of using "Seduce the World" to cause mountains, oceans, and even cities to become enamored with her master. 

The single most important thing that happened over the course of the week was actually related to Piper and Raul's sanguinarch powers. The god, in the depths of his divine realm, decided to expand his dominion. Dominions were the strange territories of sanguinarchs, and they were metaphysically owned and controlled by the dreaded and universe-changing predators who feasted on blood, souls, and pleasure.


The decision to expand my dominion was one I didn't make lightly. It took almost an entire day of persuasion from Piper and Magnus before I even considered it. When I was finally persuaded, mostly due to Magnus's proclamations that it'd allow me to better protect my people, I took over an hour designing my first two "breeds" of vampires. According to the system, and Piper, breeds of vampires that I designed were necessary for me to expand my dominion. 

I created two different breeds of vampires, both of which were terrifyingly powerful and had every kind of vampiric ability I could give them. The differences between the two kinds were the number of "tells", or signifiers that they were vampires, they had. One species, my "truest" vampires, had no "tells" and were effectively the greatest kind of vampires I could make. I created another, slightly lesser kind of vampire that could be identified by pushing them in front of a mirror and looking to see if they had a reflection, as well as by their pointed teeth, but they were also unbelievably powerful compared to whatever "base species" they were originally before being turned. 

Over the course of the next handful of days, I slowly selected and mentally spoke to a handful of my worshipers. These worshipers were slowly inducted into an elite organization, a clan of creatures who were among my most fanatical and intense servants. They were tested by angels of mine and on the sixth day after I retreated into my deific realm, I used my bodies that were located near them and converted them into vampires with little more than a thought on my part. 

The newly created vampires, all of whom were located in different parts of the world, were quickly bestowed unique statuses among their people. I granted them minor copies of my powers, and told them of their first mission: expand my dominion across the world. They eagerly went to work to serve me and hours after I gave them their first mission, they reported to me that their homes were now patches of my dominion as well as that their homes were changing.

Areas that became parts of my dominion fell under my control. Within them, I could control the climate, the interiors of buildings and caverns, and more. That, coupled with my "Seduce the World" power was terrifyingly effective at granting me control over disparate and disconnected regions of the world, and so my empire underwent its very first expansion. 

Orc tribes, centaur hordes, dwarven villages, kobold clans, and more were subtly added to my empire from throughout the planet. The moment that they were, their hearts and minds, as well as their homes, becoming mine, I felt their loyalties switch to me. It felt good to feel my power surge across the planet and to finally expand my forces. Not to mention expanding the amounts of essence I had access too, and the amounts of other fonts of personal power I had. 

I could feel my personal power swelling as the number of Raulites throughout the world and the omniverse went from just the population of Jasper to tens of thousands of people throughout dozens of communities across the world.


My original body, the one I came into existence in, was currently located in the depths of the grandest temple to me. This particular temple was located deep underground and was in a corner of my divine realm that celebrated and focused on my darker powers and fonts of might. 

I was seated in the deepest, darkest room in the temple and I was far from alone. Piper's original body, the one I had created days ago, was seated in my lap and I was deep inside of her, gaining power as a result of our intimacy, her lust, and her worship of me. She blissfully moaned into my chest, a small fragment of her mind now perpetually consumed by lust and pleasure. Her moans were part of a lustful chorus, an orgy of musical moans as she was far from the only woman in the room who felt me deep inside of her. 

The room's other occupants were a trio of succubi. Each of the demonesses was in a different part of the room and they were audibly praying to me, though their mouths were also being used for something else so it was difficult to make out what words they were attempting to utter.

They were among the first demons to join my forces after Riezel and Lilith set about recruiting more of their kind, and as a reward, I decided to use them as... something akin to sexual batteries. I had asked them if they were okay with this and, rather unsurprisingly, they were ecstatic to be invited into my temple and then to invite me deep inside of theirs. Eternally. 

As I had grown in power, my tails had increased in number. I was now using those tails, in their more fun form, to endlessly ravage and pleasure the trio of succubi. The demonesses were impaled on my tails and were now permanently located a few meters off of the ground, blissfully moaning prayers to me as their god of lust. I had also given them copies of a handful of powers, including super intellect and the ability to create extra bodies so that they could continue to have lives, even while their primary bodies were in the succubi equivalent of paradise, permanently serving an archdemon of lust. 

Each of the succubi in the room was being fully pleasured by a number of my tails. It wasn't just their mouths or temples that were being... "occupied" by my tails, but each of their openings that were normally used for pleasure. I delighted in the hedonistic sight before me, as well as the oceans of power this generated for myself and for the succubi. Their personal power had exploded since I had drawn them into the depths of my temple, thanks to the number of powers I had that allowed me to empower those I had sex with, including new ones I had gained as an archdemon of lust and as a grand incubus. 

I had also constructed new tails for myself using my "True-Shifting" power. This sanguinarch power allowed me to have total control over my appearance, and was the power I used to fashion new bodies for myself. The tails I had created for myself were tails that ended in mouths, complete with long and prehensile tongues. Those tail-mouths were used to further arouse and toy with the succubi and Piper, kissing, licking, and biting their breasts and other erogenous zones. 

Piper, in the original body I had designed for her, was naked and pressed against me. She was a dark-haired beauty with the pale skin of a traditional vampire and curves on par with Zaria. She kissed my chest in-between moans as I steadily drove her closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Her mind was a thing of beauty, capable of incredible compartmentalization, and her other bodies steadily and relentlessly worked to complete whatever missions I assigned her, even as her original body was lovingly and endlessly used for my personal pleasure. I myself had a similar talent, thanks to my nature as a deity and an ascendant, and in my main body, my mind was lustfully focused on the incredible pleasure I was inducing and experiencing.

While my original body was in the depths of my sinful temple, I was receiving more and more essence than ever before. I felt my power continuing to inch upwards, and it was while I was "here", in this eternal orgiastic ritual, that I began to make preparations to go ahead and fully clear, and claim, the Emerald Cavern. 

5