Chapter 62: Endings And Beginnings
154 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was not afraid. Even when the empress of the belligerent and martially oriented civilization known as the starmazons hurtled herself at me, sword-first, I wasn't afraid. When the wave of purple energy she had fired at me reached me, it collided with me and did nothing at all to me, despite the considerable power within the attack. When the starmazon's sword was mere nanometers from my skin, I smiled at the empress. And when it touched me, and then shattered against my chest, I began to laugh.

The starmazon's blade, a mighty artifact known as a "Crown of might" that was currently in the form of a mighty long sword, reached my chest and for a moment the starmazon empress I was in the middle of fighting smiled as if she had won. Then the blade cracked, and a split second later shattered against my impenetrable chest. Dozens of shards of arcane metal, now uselessly floating in the void of space, filled the space between the two of us. My laughter was cold, almost but not quite cruel.

"So that's it then? The best of the starmazons, even with something as incredible as a crown of might, has lost?" I asked, my voice soft yet filled with my own potent power. I watched as the empress took in the fact that her weapon had just been destroyed, a stunned, almost numb look on her face. 

"I..." She muttered, gazing at the bladeless hilt in her hands. Even the shimmering aura that surrounded her, representative of her ally; the strange being known as Mhabia, seemed to dim in response to this failure. 

"It's over. Now submit." I told her, my voice filling with power as despair began to fill Stella. She continued to gaze at her destroyed weapon, fear slowly beginning to seep into her eyes, and an instant later I felt power beginning to surge into me, a new, stranger kind of power.


As an archdemon I had six fonts of power, each of which was maximized. I drew demonic power from a number of strange sources, artifacts, souls, worship, fear, corruption, and the sins I was attuned to.

I could gain demonic power from possessing powerful items of all sorts. I could gain demonic power from acquiring souls, through deals and pacts. My demonic power grew a tiny bit for every soul I or my minions acquired. I became a greater demon every second I was worshiped, in my capacity as an archdemon. I increased my demonic might every time my servants or I corrupted someone into indulging in the sins I was attuned to, which was now lust, pride, and wrath, and during any instances of the sins I was attuned to occurring throughout the omniverse. 

And every time I or my minions made someone feel fear, I also became a stronger demon. Which was what was occurring at this particular moment. 

Stella's fear was beginning to surge into me, causing my cells to fill with even more power and causing my smile to take on a strangely savage look. It felt... strangely good, to feel the mighty empress's will beginning to crumble and fall apart before me. And as Stella's fear began to seep into me, so did the fear of those who were more loyal to her than they were devoted to the ideals of starmazon culture.

I felt the fear of thousands of Stella's loyalists beginning to come into me, further coating my cells with a strange, otherworldly power. The power that was surging into me felt incredible, and I hated to admit that it made me want to use my powers to inspire fear, but I knew that that wasn't my way. I could gain power through other means and I'd continue to do that.

The only people who needed to fear me were evil people. But given what Stella had done to her people, being an incredible tyrant and controlling their memories, she was definitely at least a little evil so I didn't feel bad terrifying her.


"I... I submit. I surrender, Raul." She told me, after a long silence. During the silence, I felt her fear seeping into me and I allowed her to play the events of the last few moments over and over again in her head until they became burned into the back of her mind, memories that both she and I never doubted she'd ever forget. 

"Say it louder. Tell your followers." I told her, a second after she finished speaking. She gazed at me, a mixture of emotions visible in her gaze. Some of the emotions in her gaze were fear and despair. Others were somehow both more and less surprising than that: lust and desire were visible in her eyes, both directed towards me. She was a starmazon, a woman who both possessed and valued incredible strength and I had just shown her rather dramatically that her attacks against me were meaningless, such was the difference between the levels of power that we possessed. 

"I... Empress Stella Medula Heartstone, have been defeated by Emperor Raul Medrano of the Empire of Raul. I formally cede my position as empress and all of the authority that said position entails, to Emperor Raul. Long may he reign!" She uttered, her voice exploding out of her and defying physics to do so even across the vacuum of outer space. 

I smiled and rose a single hand, pooling divine energy into my hand. A second later that same energy exploded outward and repaired the spaceship I had been on, before the area where I had been on was torn apart by the former empress's assault when she and I had first met. Our entire battle had taken less than ten minutes. 

Before our very eyes, the familial quarters of the O'Zeal family was suddenly and divinely repaired. The two of us watched in silence as my divine power spontaneously created metal that exactly matched the make of the spaceship, and then welded itself to the vessel. We silently observed furniture coming into existence and placing itself exactly where the destroyed furniture had been. Even food came into existence and placed itself inside of the O'Zeal family's food storage. My first act as a fully awoken deity of creation was to repair the home of the family that had welcomed me with open arms. 

Stella looked around and smiled before quietly sitting down on a seat and beginning to wait for me to teleport the O'Zeal family back to their home. However, before I could do that, a swirling purple portal appeared in the air between the empress and I, and a strange, vaguely humanoid-like "woman" stepped through it. 

The "woman" who stepped through the portal stood at around one hundred and eighty centimeters tall. She had bright green skin, gigantic lips, enormous curves that were loosely hidden by a black, thin skirt, and a dark red shirt. I studied the eldritch being and noticed that the parts of her clothing that covered her sizable breasts were strangely wet, and I quickly chalked up that rather unusual fact to the reality that she, like me, was an eldritch being whose body followed its own, idiosyncratic rules.

She was smirking at the two of us, and her pink eyes were aglow with lust and amusement. I began to speak shortly after she stepped through her portal. 

"Hello, Mhabia. Thank you for saving me time." I told her, my own eyes changing as I gazed at her. My eyes, which were previously surprisingly mundane in the midst of the battle I had just finished, began to become golden orbs with two pink star-shaped symbols in the middle of them. As I did that she began to visibly shrink back, suddenly keenly aware of both the vast power I possessed and the fact that I was aware of how to utilize that power. 

She had mentioned earlier that I was an outer god, the single strongest kind of eldritch being, so she certainly knew I was capable of demonstrating great power. My best guess, a somewhat educated one, was to assume that she had assumed I was not sure how to use or manifest my powers, which was a foolish assumption. 

"In defeating Stella, I have claimed that which was hers to rule. However, I will be claiming more than just that." I revealed, my eyes flashing with power as I spoke. This caused Stella's eyes to widen as she took in what I said, and for Mhabia to gaze at me more warmly than she had been before. She excitedly began to speak.

"Oh? Well in that case... You may want to know about my eldritch mistress." Mhabia teased, her eyes beginning to glow, even while the fear in her eyes began to diminish, just a little bit. She was still afraid, still felt fear while in my presence, but now she was also intrigued by me. 

"I serve another eldritch abomination, one named Shixixz, who is currently trapped between multiverses in a strange, inter-multiversal prison. She seeks to escape her prison and my task is to help her escape. Indeed my pact with Stella was ultimately based on the idea that when she died I would claim her soul and add her power to my own so that I could move closer to freeing Shixixz." The abomination told me, her voice wistful as she thought about her mistress. 

"I granted Stella great, eldritch power and in exchange for that power, I claimed her soul. I liked my deal with her because her vast power would have someday been my own, and I could lay back and relax until she died. But now there is you... And somehow I doubt that you will let me claim your 'bride' when she perishes." The abomination, rightly, proclaimed. 

"However, your power is vast. It is greater than my own, and indeed, greater than the power of anyone I have ever met. So now I wonder... What sort of deal could we strike?" She asked, thinking aloud as she truthfully confessed that my power was vaster than anyone's she had ever interacted with. I chuckled and studied her body, admiring her curves openly and thoughtfully. 

"Give me a moment." I replied, my eyes widening as I entered her mind using my newfound mastery over the eldritch domain, and the mind domain, to begin to copy the memories of the strange being before me.

My mind effortlessly penetrated hers, and I was able to instantly copy all of her memories, millions of years of memories, in a nanosecond. I smiled, excited to see that even the mind of an eldritch being who was millions of years old was able to be immediately entered by my own. I was equally excited to realize that I could instantly process even that many memories, thanks to my new mastery of mind-based powers and my own immense intellect. I now had the same knowledge of the eldritch stranger named "Shixixz" that Mhabia had, including memories wherein the two directly interacted. 

"Hmm... I see..." I muttered, as I "recalled" the memories that the ancient eldritch being before me had of her mistress. And then I began to smile lewdly, as I filled the minds of both Stella and the eldritch abomination who "owned" her soul, with knowledge of my powers as a grand adonis. 

"How about... I propose a new deal? A deal that benefits all three of us?" I asked, my eyes aglow with the potent, reality-reshaping, power I possessed. 

"I don't mind freeing your mistress, Mhabia. But in exchange for aiding you with that, I would like for you to relinquish your claim over Stella's soul, while continuing to empower her. And, of course, for you to join us." I informed the eldritch being, power seeping out of me. What the "Join us" meant, was clear to everyone in the room, especially as I continued to gaze at her and her enticing curves. She looked at me, and I watched her size me up, as well as my offer. 

"So in exchange for your aid... All I need to do is be in your bed, and allow you to claim the soul of the empress?" She asked, rhetorically. Nevertheless I smiled at her and nodded. She gazed at me, her eyes not only seeing my physical form but also my own otherworldly, divine, demonic, and impossible power. I sensed her emotions begin to twist and distort, even while I slowly and subtly activated my own powers related to attractivity and beauty, showing her my current "truest" form. 

"I... I accept your terms." She muttered, causing me to smile and open a portal to my bedchamber, deep inside of my seraglio. Mhabia was the first to step through it, eager to do so, with Stella following behind, now surprisingly meek in front of both her patron and me. I stepped through it behind the two of them and closed it when the three of us were on the other side. 

"I am going to enjoy this." I whispered, my eyes aglow with erotic and lustful power as I again turned my gaze towards the almost impossible curves of the abomination I was about to bed. 

4