Chapter 87: The tel’Noras
122 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Throughout their history, the people of Etherscape had created a number of unusual, and often extremely erotic traditions. In many cases, the more erotic of these traditions owed their existence to the potent, libido-increasing effects of ether. The mystical substance that infused the cells of every native inhabitant of Etherscape had a subtle effect that ambiently increased their lust and over the course of millions of years had caused their society to be extremely free when it came to sex and sexuality. 

Thevah, the "Crownsguard" of the last emperor, that is bodyguard of the fallen emperor's harem, was one of the members of the thronemaidens, the personal bodyguards and elite forces of the last emperor of Etherscape who was more keenly aware of these traditions. As she studied the throne room, including gazing at Raul's majestic form, her mind filled with erotic images of one particular tradition: the "Enthronement". 

She gazed up at the embodiment of masculine beauty and imagined herself mounted on him, writhing and moaning in bliss as he pounded her, even while holding court. She imagined his enormous length filling her in ways that she hadn't been filled in years, using her body to sate his lusts and to demonstrate his virility to a court that was in need of reassurance. She had no idea how unbelievably powerful her new emperor was, so she was surprised when her thoughts were interrupted.

"Come. Mount me. Aid me in assuring my newest subjects that I know the traditions of your people." The mighty, irresistible voice of Raul whispered, as his pheromones washed over the entire throne room. No one else heard his voice in their mind, but to Thevah, after seeing how easily he resurrected trillions of people, and now, in the courtroom where she could look around and see the litany of unique followers he had gathered under his metaphorical banner, he was her god. The love she felt for him, for his power, eclipsed the love she had ever felt for anything or anyone. She was unable and unwilling to resist him, and she alluringly, silently crawled to her new master, her new emperor.

As she crawled towards him she willingly opened her mind to him. He did not need an invitation to fully and thoroughly explore a mind, especially the mind of someone who had once been a mortal, but he did appreciate her generosity. And as a way to reward the fanatical loyalty of the thronemaiden Raul gazed at Thevah and transformed her into one of his unbelievably powerful alpha vampires, causing her to become even more beautiful and charismatic than she had been, even as she crawled on her hands and knees towards her new emperor.

Thevah was the first of the thronemaiden to accept Raul as her new emperor, joining Rayne and the inhabitants of the Staneeth Expanse as the steadily growing faction of Etherscapers who sought to see him rebuild the mighty Etherscape Empire. As his power washed over her and remade her she swore a thousand different oaths of loyalty to her new emperor, even as he momentarily gazed at her and imagined ravishing her body over and over again.


The throne room was filled with unbelievably powerful beings. It had at least one ascendant of every type except for the rarest ones in this multiverse: transynths. It also had dragons, phoenixes, angels, and giants, all of which were also vampires utterly, unshakably loyal to Raul. And of course, it had both Zaria, Raul's first wife, and the emperor-god himself. 

Other notable people within the throne room included none other than a pair of newly ascended archdemonesses of lust in the form of Lilith, and Riezel who had both become potent archdemonesses earlier that very week, and Hui Yui, who was herself now one of Raul's alpha vampires and on a level of power not far from Raul's when he first ascended and became a sanguinarch. All three women were near one another in a distant corner of the room. The same houris who had once ruled over the Hacivat galaxy were also in the room, as were Nixie, Calantha, Luna, and various other members of Raul's harem.

He sat atop a shining throne as he gazed down at the kneeling forms of Mynassa, Mirella, Noelle, and Wayne. Thevah, the first "Thronemaiden" to join the emperor was gracefully crawling towards her liege. The current inhabitants of the throne room watched as she crawled towards her emperor, humbling herself in doing so, as she eagerly took the opportunity to momentarily become the "Enthroned". 

The "Enthronement" was a special tradition unique to Etherscape. It referred to the custom of having one of the emperor's thronemaidens sexually serve the emperor, or empress, while the emperor was holding court, particularly in the form of riding an emperor or scissoring an empress. This tradition was surprisingly pragmatic as it ensured that the emperor or empress in question perpetually remained fully charged with ether while holding court, thanks to the fact that for ethermancers to charge from a manamutant the easiest way was to have sex, it helped to show off the intense focus of the emperor or empress, and it also made the emperor a harder target in case of assassination attempts.

When Thevah reached the foot of her emperor's throne she nimbly climbed up it and found herself gazing at her new emperor. As she did she felt the full, unbelievably potent effects of his pheromones, and gazing at him unthinkingly, an eager, flexible, happy subject for him to command. He reached out to her and positioned her so that her ass was right above his member. His regal robes, the same he had fashioned from ether minutes ago, opened due to his potent and precise telekinesis and revealed his lengthy member, around hard and eager to claim the beautiful thronemaiden for himself. 

She inched forward and began to pepper her emperor's face with fawning kisses, before she lowered herself down to his member, her rosebud-shaped asshole eagerly and lovingly opening for her master. The two of them closed their eyes as one and sighed in bliss. The rest of the onlookers gazed at the two curiously, only barely hiding their envy as the emperor and his thronemaiden began to copulate in front of them.

Raul began to slowly thrust in and out of the woman who had so eagerly mounted him as he opened his eyes and began to gaze at the tel'Noras, the cousin of the princess of the tel'Knox hegemony, and of course, the cosmic goddess of life, love, and fertility; Mynassa. He also began to speak.


"Noble people of Etherscape! Watch as I participate in the 'Enthronement', and see with your own eyes that I know of your traditions. Use this to learn that I not only intend to add your empire to mine but that I know of and respect your traditions and values." I explained even as I thrust my manhood deep into Thevah's tight, warm, bliss-inducing asshole and worked to resist the urge to moan. 

I had done this for a number of reasons but one of them was due to the powers I had originally acquired as Il'Noth'Rey, the so-called "Memory" powers. Those powers were strange ones that I had gained due to my influence over the strange world of "Mars" one of the planets in the same solar system as "Earth" the world Lilith and Hui Yui were from. The first of those powers that were useful in this situation was my "Memory of virility" power, which made even watching me fuck someone a truly astounding sight that made people feel greater respect for me, as well as increased the potency of the passion I could induce in others that I had sex with.

"Members of the tel'Nora hegemony, I chose to free you from the enslavement inflicted on you by the ascendant alliance first because Etherscape needs you now. It desperately needs your strategic prowess and your resources. Resources which you may fear lost, but which are not. Because I will restore them." I proclaimed, even as I felt an incredible amount of pleasure thanks to the woman eagerly leaping on on my member. My words shocked and pleased the two representatives of the tel'Nora hegemony present in the throne room. I sensed their delight as well as their surprise. I turned to gaze at Noelle and smiled as her secrets, and some of the secrets of her family began to fill my mind.

"Noelle fal'Knox, rise." I whispered, my powerful voice reverberating throughout the air. She did as I ordered, gazing at me curiously. I smiled as she rose, and continued to busily thrust into the thronemaiden riding me, who quietly yet noticeably gasped and moaned as she bounced on top of me. 

"You have served your hegemony nobly and respectfully. In coming here and serving me, you are enabling your family to learn more about the one who aspires to rule them. I look forward to allowing you to learn about me, about my people, and about the empire that Etherscape will one day join." I informed the strange blue woman. She nodded at me respectfully, and her eyes flitted over to the moaning woman who rode me. 

I studied Noelle and found her quite curious. Her blue skin was due to a mutation that was a side-effect of a powerful series of genetic modifications that gave her the signature ability of another hegemony: the tel'Zoras, a hegemony that was now for enormous families, due to their ability to become much stronger while pregnant and benefit from smaller, gradual increases to their power even when not pregnant. As I studied her I gained the knowledge that was utilized to grant her that mutation, and thanks to my own power over biology, and genetics, I could also utilize that power, with or without turning someone blue. 

"Yours is a powerful, knowledgable family. I seek to join it, someday. And indeed to make use of your talents. All of them." I said, in a soft voice, as Thevah's asshole milked my cock, squeezing and pleasuring me. Thevah herself was momentarily lost in lust, her eyes gazing at my form lovingly, lustfully, as if all that mattered to her was the bliss she was feeling due to the loving embrace we were in. Noelle gazed at me curiously and then smiled. 

"I see. I would be happy to aid you, in any way you wish." She explained, opting to ingratiate herself to me as a favor to her cousin and to her family. As she spoke I considered her words, and of course the potent power flowing through me.


Dragons were potent beings. Dragon lords were even more powerful than dragons, and dragon monarchs were far more so. As a dragon monarch, I could mate with non-dragons and create dragonkin, the mixed breed children of dragons, dragon lords, or dragon monarchs, and non-dragons. I could also mate with dragons, dragon lords, or dragon monarchs and create peak dragons, or other, potentially even stronger beings.

But now I was blessed with an even greater incentive to breed and reproduce... the knowledge utilized by the tel'Zoras to make their ethermancers and their other citizens stronger. That knowledge made my constant desire to reproduce even stronger than it tended to be passively. It was so strong in fact that I knew that it was actually a minor fetish of mine, linked to my nature as a grand adonis and thus my powers over fertility, life, and love. I had ignored it until now, and thus my only bride who was pregnant with my children was Zaria, and Grace though Grace's child would be more or less a clone of her, but now that urge was getting harder and harder to ignore. 

I wanted to reproduce. I wanted to more fully make use of my powerful ability to gain power from reproduction and to now further empower those that I mated with. And I definitely wanted to create dragonkin, as well as dragons who stood atop the vast pinnacle of their species. Even as I thrust deep into Thevah's rosebud-like asshole I wanted to breed true with many, many different beings. 

I was approaching a blissful orgasm as I continually and passionately fucked Thevah, and the eyes on us were only further arousing me. The knowledge that people were watching me was something I enjoyed, which was in part to do with the potent "Memory" power affecting me. 

Another thing that aroused me was the thought of having many children of my own. The thought of fathering many different children, from many different species, was quite an enjoyable thought. I wanted to see many more pregnant women within my harem. I wanted to see their stomachs enlarged with my children. And the more I thought about it the more I wanted it. And as the Anax of Anal... I could father children in a number of ways. 

Short chapter, but the plan is to do more than one chapter this weekend. Let's try it!

2