Chapter 90: Into Sodom
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hellish guards who were tasked with border control duties did not expect to see any one of any actual power striding up to the city's hell-metal forged gate. And yet a creature of power so infinitely vast that even the trio of lost-soul guards could sense the power that he radiated even without looking at him through their arcanotech goggles approached. 

He was surrounded by powerful beings, all of whom radiated power of their own.  Two of the first women in the group wore armor and veils, and they each carried gigantic maces with ease. They strode ahead of the rest of the group, potent heralds who themselves had considerable power and were obviously, slavishly devoted to the strange being at the center of the group. 

Other beings who walked beside him included a number of vampiric demons, including one who radiated a consumptive aura that made the air around her look ashy and obscured. She had the air of a powerful demoness and had a hellish aura but she did not look like any sort of demon that the lost souls tasked with watching the border had ever seen. 

The potent archdemoness had an appearance that was strange for a creature native to the multiversal over-hell known as the Nine Circles. She had the considerable height of a high-elf and the red hair of a human, with curves that looked more fitting on a nursing orc, which made her quite attractive in the eyes of the demonic guardians of the doorway to the vast city. Noshtex's new form was attractive to many, including to her lord, who had spent much time ravishing her and thoroughly teaching her about pleasure. She adored her master's affections and was one of many creatures to delight in his powers as the Anax of anal. 

She was not the sole archdemoness to accompany Raul on this mission either. Riezel and Lilith, two recently ascended archdemonesses of lust and long-term followers of the grand incubus, had also accompanied him and were on either side of the potent cosmopotence as he strode towards the gate.

Both succubi were unbelievably beautiful, and they delighted in the power Raul had shared with them, having also become alpha vampires of his with greatly enhanced ascendant abilities due to the personal power Raul invested when he first created alpha vampires. The pair of succubi wore clothes fashioned from ether and given shape through usage of meta-creativity, now as fully proficient in ether-manipulation as Raul or Rayne themselves were. They had been filled with both power and knowledge by their overlord, the only person they believed worthy of ruling over the omniverse. 

In the group of potent beings who escorted the potent sevenfold ascendant, there was even a potent dually-attuned demonic, vampiric dragon of fire and darkness who currently had the form of an elegantly dressed butler. He walked behind the monarch and as the group approached the doorway that provided the sole entryway into the city, at least as part of this portion of the gigantic gate, he began to glare at the group of guards, thoroughly intimidating them. Nevertheless one of them was able to find the courage to speak up, uttering a phrase in common-Infernal, the language of this portion of Hell. 

"Halt! Identify yourselves and pause so that we may inspect and screen you." The lost soul uttered, the words spoken with more than a bit of fear audible in the voice. None of the figures paused, and indeed more than one figure in the group glanced at each other and communicated, wordlessly, and silently laughed. 

Raul continued to walk towards the guards, but upon hearing them he clearly and visibly shifted his stride so that he was obviously approaching the guards. They began to quake in fear, and Raul himself had to stifle a smile as he transformed into his grandiose demonic form.


Over the course of a few steps, my body began to change. Enormous, regal horns began to jut out of my head, long, serpentine, prehensile tails began to jut out of my back, and variously designed wings began to sprout out of my back. By the time I was standing in front of the lost souls who had the unfortunate task of guarding the borders of the city I was towering over them, my dark red skin glistening beneath the imperial robes I wore. 

"I am Raul, the Anax of Anal Sex, and I was formally invited to this city by the Archduchess herself weeks ago. I have come to act on the invitation that I received from Tantrica, a potent succubus native to this city. Allow me through, little ones." I ordered, commandingly. My companions gazed at my "True" demonic form admiringly. I only rarely activated this form, but Lilith and Riezel were both fond of it, as was Noshtex. I gazed at my allies without actually moving my eyes towards either of them thanks to my refined senses. 

Demons were brutal creatures who respected power and authority so much so that even non-evil demons often needed a firm hand to direct them effectively. I was ready to utilize my demonic form, a guise I only occasionally wore, to more effectively gain influence in this strange dimension and to more efficiently rescue Melonie. 

The lost souls I had spoken to glanced at each other and communicated telepathically. They surely felt that such forms of communication were safe from outside observers, but even at my weakest point after my initial ascension, I had the means to crack such forms of communication. The trio of guards crafted a message together and then sent it "upwards" on a sort of bureaucratic totem pole, whereupon other demons read the message and also instantly sent it upwards. I gazed at the demons who stood between myself and Melonie and began to grow annoyed even as the message was sent further upwards until it finally reached the elaborate mindscape of the Archduchess herself. 

The Archduchess was a powerful demoness, one on the cusp of her own ascension into some sort of archdemoness. She was also quite intelligent and was privy to a litany of knowledge that was normally kept secret from the "lesser riffraff" of these sorts of monouniversal hells, such as the existence of the overhell known as the Nine Circles. I had my own ideas for the nature of the interactions I would soon have with her, including the possibility of selecting her to be my final dark bride, that of the "Cultured" focus, or making her into the commander of this hell, or both. And her plan for me was both amusing and exciting to me.


The Archduchess was a stunning ambitious woman. She had plans to take over the entirety of the hell I was inside of and eventually to become the dark mistress of this universe's non-ascendant evil forces. Plans that she believed an archdemon of lust could help her with quite significantly. Plans which I knew of due to the immense boost that my "Know Secrets" greater megapower had just received when I upgraded it to become "Rank X" minutes ago.

She had invited me to her territory for the sake of using me as a sort of potent breeding stud, one who could impregnate her legions of female servitors and help her build an incredibly powerful army. She even planned to potentially offer me Melonie, the spirit-queen of vaginal sex, as a bargaining chip if it meant that I agreed to help her. She had this far-reaching and well-thought-out plan despite knowing only a bit more about me than the average citizen of my empire. And I didn't hate that plan, partially because it benefitted me as well. 

The Archduchess's plan meant that she had come ready to offer me a harem of sorts, one that she intended me to breed over and over. I liked that, since it meant that I'd be able to gain more power and also finally begin to have more children. It also meant that rescuing Melonie might well prove as simple as agreeing to the Archduchess's terms, which was far simpler than the ordeal that rescuing Cassandra had been.

The possibility of becoming the Viceroy of Vaginal Sex today was exhilarating, and it meant that I'd gain a litany of new abilities with which I could far more easily create super-soldiers and breed whole new legions for my military.


A few moments after sending the message up the bureaucratic totem pole the creatures the guards received a reply from their mistress herself. And they responded to that message by panicking and urgently motioning for my party to step not past them but to follow them. I chuckled and did as they asked me to do, following them into the gate itself rather than merely through the thing. 

My party and I also quietly walked behind the soldiers, following them as they whispered to each other in their native language. Each person in the party traveling with me had some form of omnilingualism so we could readily understand their complaining and most of us worked to bite our tongues to keep from laughing at them. 

They led us into the depths of the wall that prevented outsiders from invading the city. We strode past other guards, warriors, and the barracks that housed them. The wall was thick enough that it was able to house entire legions of demonic soldiers and was outfitted with stern defenses that kept the soldiers stationed here relatively safe such as magitech that allowed for teleportation across the city. 

We explored the interior of the wall for several minutes, walking and eventually beginning to climb it. We took a combination of elevators, stairs, and teleportation circles to get where we wanted, and I knew that the demons were mostly stalling us while their mistress got in place for the grand introduction she wanted to make now that she knew I was here, especially since in the time since she first invited me to the city I had become the Anax of Anal Sex, a title that afforded me considerable influence with fiends of all sorts given the reputation that anal sex has for being sinful sex. Hell, the city the Archduchess had taken over was named Sodom, itself a shortened word for anal sex. 

We were steadily making our way up the incredibly vast wall, and by the time we reached the halfway point I heard the city's Archduchess herself teleport from the depths of her palace to the interior of a penthouse-like mini residence located at the very top of the wall, where she momentarily joining another few creatures including a potent demon lord named Naamah who was one of the Archduchess's greatest allies and began to speak to them, informing them of my coming, something which evidently excited the mighty demoness, and a pair of half-succubi half-sisters, one of whom was half-houri, half-succubi, and the other of which was half-succubi, and half-djinn, and were also excited to meet me. They were excited to meet me because of my potent power as the Anax of Anal Sex.

A second later the powerful telepath sent a message to the group of guards escorting us that gave them permission to go ahead and guide us to her residence. As soon as they received it the body language of the creatures changed, going from panicked and frightened to calm and resolute. 

They guided us to another teleportation circle and one of them uttered an incantation in one mystically loaded language. The circle on the sulfuric stone began to glow a cool shade of electric blue and I confidently stepped over to it, and onto it. As soon as I did I vanished from the room I had just been in and appeared in the foyer of the penthouse-like mini residence that I knew was the current location of the Archduchess.

A second later the rest of my party appeared behind me, and I began to study the dual stairwells that led up to the residence's "Living Room", located behind a pair of ornate doors. Distant footsteps began to resound from behind the ornate doors and slowly began to approach us. I smiled and waited for the doors to open and reveal the stranger I had come here to interact with. We all fell silent and listened as the doors were opened from the inside and the stranger I had heard about, what felt like a long time ago, appeared before us.


The woman who appeared before on the other end of doors leading to the living room was a gigantic, powerfully built demoness. She stood close to three and a half meters tall, which was shorter than me in my current form but still positively gigantic by humanoid standards. She had purple skin, a bald head, and rippling muscles that suggested that she was a powerful, physical warrior capable of tearing her enemies apart limb from limb with her bare hands. 

She wore an elegant dress made of demonic silk that accentuated her curves and also doubled as impressive battle armor in case any foes had the audacity to launch an attack on her while she was in the privacy of her home. She smiled at us, revealing a mouth lined with sharp, predator-like fangs rather than the usual teeth that lined the mouth of many greater demons, and a long, prehensile tongue that snaked out of her mouth when she began to speak. 

"From one noble monarch to another, I, the Grand, Archduchess of Sodom, extend my warmest greeting to you, Raul of the Raulian Empire." The demoness stated, her voice powerful and brutal but also surprisingly feminine. She carefully and precisely articulated every syllable in my name and that of my empire. 

"I have heard of your successes, Raul and I believe that we could be formidable allies." She utterly, coyly. Her eyes, charcoal-colored orbs, sized me up and then focused openly on my crotch. Demons were not often creatures of subtlety and that was something I enjoyed. I gazed at her enormous body and imagined violently pounding her asshole, even as surely as I imagined otherwise dominating her and adding her resources to my empire. In response to my active imagination, my pheromones began to intensify even as I contemplated activating my true powers and expediting this encounter. Nevertheless, I smiled at her and began to reply.

"Yes, from one monarch to another, I accept your gracious greetings and extend towards you my own. You have a beautiful private home, and I look forward to meeting your companions, including the queen, and discussing the alliance you sought me out to make." I explained, boldly dropping the pretense of going in here blind. This didn't even faze the demoness who merely reared her head back and began to laugh arrogantly, before beginning to speak even as tears continued to stream down her face. 

"I see that you know of my plans... Excellent! That means that we can have a conversation as equals, both armed with our own sets of powers and intentions. And that I can go ahead and reveal to you my own private trophies. Perhaps we could even play with each other's wives as we negotiate the terms of our alliance." She exclaimed, embodying the sins of both lust and pride, her arrogance in her own diminutive harem visible to all as she laughed.

As her laughter echoed throughout the penthouse-like place the sound excited her lovers, all of whom dashed out of the living room and into the foyer so that they could peer at me as she did. That allowed me to gaze at the lovely women she had lured into her prestigious harem, even as she stared at the lovely archdemonesses I had brought with me on today's adventure.

3