Another Party
185 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Another Party

*Bang* *bang* *bang*

 

It was the loud movement from above that woke me, the dregs of sleep slowly washed away as I awoke to pitch blackness, no it wasn’t because of the room I’m in, though it was also pitch black at nearly all times when the door was closed.

 

No it was because of my blindfold, the one that was on almost permanently unless my Mistress wanted to take it off, or allowed one of her ‘friends’ to take it off. The noise only meant one thing, something I had learned over the years, the Mistress had invited a few of her ‘friends’ over, and when her friends were over I was part of the ‘entertainment’.

 

The sweet whispering of the headphones muffling my ears faded as it usually did into the background as my mind finally began to work. My body was curled up in the usual position on my bed, knees to my chest and arms wrapped around them to preserve my warmth. I was feeling a little cold as my Mistress hadn’t fed me yesterday.

 

Actually she hadn’t feed me even before I had last seen her 3 days ago when she threw her last party, I could only catch a glimpse of her before her friends had started the train and from her narrowed eyes and the stare of death she gave me I knew she was angry.

 

At the time my body froze up as I looked into her eyes, knowing the cruel ways she would punish me after the party if I displeased anyone or didn’t satisfy them, even then I was sure she was going to visit me after they left. By some miracle of the Goddess she didn’t come visit me for an intense ‘session after all her friends left.

 

Sadly, though there were many of her ‘friends’ at the party, none of them took me from the front and all seem intent to pound me from behind. This meant I didn’t get any ‘food’ to keep me sustained when they were over.

 

I know I shouldn’t want to be ‘fed’…no I have to be fed, I must please the mistress for my meal, it’s what I’m good for, I can’t keep thinking like I did before. The resounding words in my ear continued to drone on as I pulled myself up.

 

The thoughts had been an attempt at delaying the inevitable, but it was…starting to become fun now…it had to be fun now… to entertain all the mistress’s guests. I was good at it now, I hadn’t had an extra punishment in a while…was it months? Weeks?

 

I shook my head as I pushed my weak body crawl across the floor. I knew where the door leading to the basement was even without being able to see, I had memorized it by now….it wasn’t hard…I just had to go straight once I move out of my bed.

 

I didn’t want a repeat of what happened the first time I got it wrong….or a repeat of the time I wasn’t ready to ‘present’ when the Mistress brought her guests down, I couldn’t dally.

 

I forced a little extra motion out of my weary bones as my knees scraped a little against the cold cement floor. My bed was one of three places in the basement that had comfortable flooring. The others were the main luxurious mattress that was off to the side and the carpet before the ‘toilet’.

 

There I go again trying to distract myself, I needed to get ready.

 

Felling the constriction on my throat and feeling the collar and chain give no more leeway I stop where I am and slowly scoot my butt forwards, while lifting my upper body. Putting my hands in front of myself and letting my hands hang limp while kneeling I open my mouth wide and wait, like a dog waiting for a treat….that’s what I am.

 

Sometimes they come down quickly, other times they take their time. I know there is a camera here somewhere watching what I do. I think they sometimes like to watch and see if I break posture while I wait, the first time I did it, nothing was said by the mistress until all the others had left.

 

Afterwards I was made to wait in the position for a whole day straight after that, not to mention the whipping I received if I ever broke posture, it took me a few days before I was finally able to hold it long enough. Even then the mistress didn’t feed me for a few days afterwards until her next party was finished.

 

It looked like this time they would take their time and enjoy whatever they did upstairs, sometimes I wondered if there were more like me up their used as entertainment before me, but feeling their intense stares as they walked in and the vigorous pounding they gave me when they finally got their turn I usually doubted that thought.

 

....

 

…….

 

……….

 

I think it was 10 minutes later when I finally heard the commotion upstairs start to quit down that meant they would be coming to enjoy me soon. I was thankful they wouldn’t make me wait much longer, though it would be tough during the act to move my hips if they were feeling lazy, most Futa’s weren’t like that meaning I could let them take the lead.

 

I could already feel my hands shaking and my back slightly bending from just holding the pose, I wasn’t sure if I could hold it much longer, even before the last party, the Mistress had been in a mood for the last while, showing extra ‘love’ in our nightly sessions, making this much harder.

 

But I have to accept her love, it is what I’m good for, she is just showing me how she loves me.

 

……………

 

……………..

 

It took longer than I thought after the commotion upstairs stopped for the door to open, I felt the vibration as it open and wind touching my bare skin as it flowed down the stairs. I tensed in preparation as people slowly made their way down.

 

I must admit I was a bad male when I was first taken in by my Mistress I didn’t always know what pose to take, or sometimes I even dreadfully slept in when she had her friends over. To better train me she made sure some type of pressure pad was added to the stairs of the basement.

 

Linked to my collar somehow, I received small jolts of electricity that were meant to punish me if I were to still be asleep when they arrived. Even after she fixed all those problems I had, she kept it just in case, it was a good indicator as well on how many I would have to entertain for any party.

 

As the blindfold was usually not taken off, I was unsure how long it would take until I finally figured the times out in my mind. Not that it changed anything on my end, it was more of a peace of mind feeling as the group walked down the stairs.

 

*Bzzt*

 

*Bzzt*

 

I counted around 8 people walking down the stairs, sometimes the mistress joined and other times she watched with her beautiful smile, sometimes she wasn’t here at all, I was starting to wake up even more thanks to the small shocks doing their job. Yes I wouldn’t disappoint my mistress!

 

Though it was hard to tell I felt a new type of warmth in the room and realized the lights were finally turned on.

 

I stilled my body as best I could and made sure my mouth was as wide as it could go in case any of them needed to relieve themselves right away. Time slowly started to pass as I waited for one of them to begin, to roughly grab my face and start fucking my throat, or maybe flip me over to go for my ass first.

 

I think they were talking, maybe deciding who would take me first, I wasn’t sure. But my Mistress had advised and told me what to do when this happens before. Closing my mouth slowly so as not to disappoint or send the wrong message, I held my position and forced a smile onto my lips, keeping my head strait hopefully addressing one of them.

 

Saying the lines drilled into me over time, I motioned towards the toilet and bed as I walked them through what they could do with me. I couldn’t help but flinch as I felt my hands shake as I motioned towards the two areas.

 

Finally I finished as I motioned back towards my bed, some of her friends had wanted to do me there for some reason. I didn’t dwell on my wandering thoughts and quickly forced back on the smile I just realized had dropped!

 

I felt my body shiver again as I knew this would displease the mistress! I felt my heart hammer in my chest and forced down all the emotions that swelled inside as I knew what the mistress would do to me later, returning to my statue like stance.

 

Now all I had to do was wait….if one of the was rough and forced me in a direction I was to follow them right away…if I please them right they would tell Mistress….the punishment wouldn’t go as long if her friends were happy.

 

I felt my hand twitch in agitation as still nothing had happened.

 

Were the really that hesitant, no…Futa’s had such a high libido, they should be all over me by now…was the mistress sending them away…no….no I didn’t mean to mess up!

 

I felt my body shake just that bit more as I tried harder and harder to make sure I didn’t move a muscle. But the thoughts in my head just kept getting worse and worse.

 

Finally….mercifully I felt one of their hand slowly take my head phones off. It continued to play its set word on loop, but I didn’t pay it attention as usual and let it continue as I focused on the room. There seemed to be a bit of shuffling around the room, but nearly an unnatural quiet.

 

It didn’t help the nerves that were starting to build inside. Still keeping still, I made sure not to move, even if she had ripped the headphones off I was taught not to move, I had to let them get their frustrations out if they needed it.

 

But this one seemed to be quite gentle, something that was rare with Mistresses’ friends. The quite still dragged on as my blind fold was also slowly taken off, her gentle hands caressing my head as she undid the not at the back.

 

As the darkness finally left, my eyes caught sight of the Futa before me. With gorgeous black hair, pretty green eyes and smooth olive skin, I had to admit she was probably the best looking friend Mistress had ever invited.

 

But I couldn’t get distracted by that!

 

I quickly saw the worry in her eyes and snapped my head in the right direction, aimed at her partially hidden crotch.

 

Stupid! Sutpid! Only look at Futa’s when they tell or allow you to. I ran the thought through my mind as I focused below her belt.

 

Because she was bent over taking my blind fold off I couldn’t see it quite clearly, but the bulge in her pants was pretty prominent. Big but probably not bigger than some I’ve dealt with.

 

I continued to stare at it and not her eyes, waiting for her either to unbuckle her belt to begin or to pull me forward to start.

 

As I could only look at her waist and below for obvious reasons I quickly noticed the blue colour scheme of her clothes, black and blue. She was wearing a garter belt which held up her black stockings, her bulge being held back by an almost standardised black lace panty that held it in pretty well. With a short skit that made sure I could see everything just in case, around her waist was a heavy duty belt that held a walkie-talkie, handcuffs, a gun and other pockets that I couldn’t tell what they were filled with. 

 

Once again a silence came between us as I waited to be ravaged and used, but it never came, not willing to budge my eyes or speak up she finally spoke up, her voice was uncertain even a bit quiet and unsure when she asked.

 

Was it trembling a little?

 

“Male….what is your name?”

 

My body locked for a second as I quickly ran the question through my mind. I had been asked this question by my Mistress’s friends before, this was back when I was first being trained, I hadn’t understood back then that I wasn’t supposed to respond to that question seriously, it was a little game the Mistress liked to play with me every now and then, getting her friends to ask that type of question so I can give the proper response.

 

I believe for some it turned them on as they would pounce on me quite quickly. After the first time I never responded with my real name again.

 

My real name floated through my mind for a second before it was quickly thrown away… that wasn’t my name anymore… I knew what I had to say. Finally disengaging from the crotch area I looked up once again at the Futa before me.

 

The top half of her clothes matched her lower half, confirming what I had started to think. She wore a tight fitting blue shirt with her cleavage on display letting her breath as she also had a heavy looking black jacket over the top of that. With the amount of pockets and with how sturdy it looked I would call it some type of police tactical jacket but I wasn’t sure. What I could tell is she was dressed like a cop…it wasn’t the first time I had to entertain Mistress’s friends that dressed up.

 

Giving her another patented smile I spoke. “Mistress prefers that all guests refers to this toy as it is. Favourites words used are ‘Toy’, ‘Cum dump’, ‘slut’, ‘thing’, ‘hole’….but all Guests may use whatever word they prefer.” I felt my smile twitch a little as the raspiness of my voice final reached my ears, I couldn’t do anything right today.

 

Finally one of the others in the room spoke up, they were all Futa as I expected, though they were all dressed the same, some type of Police uniform which was weird. My ears easily catching what she said. “By the goddess.” My eyes flickered to the speaker for a quick second before quickly moving back, I couldn’t get distracted from the main person in front of me, they must have already decided their order.

 

I did quickly catch the anger that flashed across her face though as she turned her body. All I wanted to do at that moment was curl back up in my bed and rest before my punishment that was sure to happen, but I couldn’t do that, it would only get worse, and they wouldn’t let me rest either.

 

Keeping my smile up I tried to compel the Futa in front of me with my eyes to begin, but she wasn’t taking the bait. I was taught I couldn’t initiate so I could do nothing for now, but continue to try this tactic.

 

I will admit this hadn’t happened before, most of Mistress’s friends would have started already, more than eager to show me my place and how I had messed up since they had entered.

 

Because my eyes were trained above her waist I saw the exchange that happened next. The Futa in front of me looked unsure of what to say after my words and fidgeted once or twice before turning back to one of the others behind her.

 

This other Futa was taller than the rest and older with a full head of blond hair that was cut short and a grim look in her eyes. With a small scar on her cheek, her presence intimidated me right away and I knew she would be the hardest to please today, probably the biggest to handle as well.

 

A message seemed to play between the two Futa before she finally turned back, my eyes caught a glimpse of the heavy night baton that was strapped to her back as she turned, but my eyes quickly focused back on her as she went to speak again.

 

 “Male.” Her voice came out soft and worrisome.

 

“We are part of the MREA that stands for the Male Rescue Enforcement Agency a special branch of the Empire Police Force, we are here to…” She paused for a second as if looking for the right words to say as I watched her, finally her eyes locked with mine as she gave a small smile as if to reassure.

 

“We are here to bring you back to the station so you can be cared for and rehabilitated properly.” Her words hung in the air for a second as her eyes tried to encourage me again. But I was frozen, the smile on my face surly getting stiffer.

 

My mind was a mess as I thought of the possibility of finally escaping this nightmare….NO!!!

 

I shook my head roughly an gripped my hair, I knew I was breaking my begging stance but I had to stop myself before I made an even greater mistake!

 

This was a test from the Mistress!

 

It was always a test from the mistress!

 

Or it was something else, a role play, something I had…..I finally calmed down as I realised what was going on, also realising that I had just been breathing heavily, my smile had dropped and I think there were tears in my eyes.

 

I was going to be punished heavily for that small break down, the Mistress wouldn’t forgive, she never forgave. The Futa that had been talking to me, seemed to be even closer than before she was even reaching out for me with both arms.

 

I couldn’t help myself when I flinched. I tried to stop myself but I couldn’t, once the movement was done the Futa had also quickly stopped and drawn back an even worse look on her face. I had messed up again and made such a spectacle.

 

I had to quickly recover this as quickly as I could! I knew what was happening now, I could still fix this slightly!

 

Forcing another smile on my face I flicked my eyes to the rest of the group, their looks of worry and was that pity? They knew I would be punished later! I quickly moved on with my words.

 

“I’m sorry for the unsightly display I have never dealt with this scenario before. Mistress did not instruct the toy on what properly to say or react in this situation. This toy can accommodate 6 of the guests at the same time or 4 for your comfort as such scenarios require. This means you can go group after group if you wish. All my holes have been cleaned and trained for extensive use which ever you decide.”

 

I tried to force myself to radiate happiness and for my smile to grow as I went on. “Please instruct this toy on any situation you want or handle me in anyway the situation goes. This toy has been used for other such fantasies and is happy to oblige any use.”

 

I hoped they would accept my words as I looked at the Futa before me, getting my message across before lowering my head to crotch height again opening my mouth ready for them to begin.

 

I continued to stay that way as I heard a small sob in the background and something hitting hard into one of the walls. Finally I heard the commanding voice of who I guess was their leader, the one with the scar on their cheek and she sounded angry…no pissed.

 

“Daniels I want you upstairs on the double, make sure the second squad gets that piece of shit in detainment and down to the precinct right fucking now!” One of the Futa, a red head quickly sprinted up the stairs, the jingle of her cuffs quickly fading, one zap.

 

“Vasquez I need you on the Goddess damn phone to high Judge Gator 3 minutes ago. I don’t care what’s she’s doing, I need her to be informed on this right now!” Another quickly left, it was another one with short black hair, another pulse of pain.

 

“McKenzie I want the name of every Person that has visited this mansion in the last 6 months, everyone on that list is to be brought in for questioning make sure they understand what happened if they don’t agree to come down also extend that time frame if needed.” A blue haired one left this time, another shock.

 

“Rachel I want you to stay here as the rest of us clear the rest of this damned place, goddess help anyone else we find.” The women in charge finally seemed to calm down as I heard her turn to leave dragging all but the Futa in front of me with her, I felt all of them leave.

 

As she left on a warpath I could just make out her words as she spoke to the others, I felt her look my way as the final shock hit me. “If it’s the last thing I do I’m putting this bitch in the pens for life.” I felt my hand twitch again as I didn’t move.

 

I wanted to think about everything that was happening, I should have been thinking about everything that was happening, this was looking less and less like a test from the Mistress. But I couldn’t…I shouldn’t….i’m not supposed to think.

 

*Grrrr*

 

My stomach grumbled craving the food I had been feeding off for the last few…years was it years? My eyes only peeking up at the Futa…Rachel as she stood before me hoping she would give the cum that could sustain me, but she still stood there with a look of uncertainty pity clear on her face.

 

I felt my body finally start to give as having no food for around 5 days finally caught up with me. As I drifted off back to sleep, I knew with certainty I would wake back up with my mistress above me, about to give me punishment for how I had failed today.

 

I knew it was coming, I knew it couldn’t be avoided…maybe even this had all been a delirious dream….

 

But what was this small spark inside that I can’t seem to get rid of…

 

I know what it is but I don’t want to acknowledge it but I know what it is….

 

Hope.  

 

Here First chapter. I might do another.
Anyone who knows about or who has played FutaDomWorld will recognize a few things mentioned, though it has been changed for the story.
If I do do another chapter it will focus on the MREA side and the raid of the mansion ect.   

2