Volume 2 – Epilogue
77 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And finally I can speak directly to you again. Don't worry, this time the epilogue will be more shorter.

Let's start immediately with the important things and the new things: 1) Concerning me; 2) Regarding the work.

1) Maybe none of you will know, but I publish my story on both Scribblehub and Inkstone (webnovel.com) and I can finally say that the second site has noticed this story and now I have a contract with them ^^. I am very happy but I still have to learn things.

The story is going much better on Inkstone already before the contract (15k views), while on Scribblehub only 2048 views.

I know this is normal as Inkstone has more users than Scribblehub but of course the difference is noticeable.

Having said that, rest assured, I will post on both sites anyway.

2) As far as I'm concerned, I don't know about you, but it seems that blood and cruel situations are quite diminished in volume 2.

This was because I had to introduce a lot of new characters and it was a transitory volume to important events.

Having said that I hope you enjoyed the new characters (consider that it is the very first work I write).
--
I am very happy that under the previous epilogue there were positive comments that encouraged me to go on. Thank you very much, especially in this initial phase, rest assured that I always read the comments.
--
Know that my original idea was of a boy "taken to another world", precisely in the Middle Ages, where he invented and manufactured things of the future. A totally different story from the one that came out right? xD
--
Well, now let's move on to the questions:
1) Between volume 1 and volume 2 did I improve at writing?
2) Did you briefly liked volume 2?
3) Did you appreciate the historical insights of both volumes? Have you tried to verify them?
4) Do you want me to start posting on specific days at specific times? If so, write ideas in the comments.

I will be very happy to read your opinions in the comments (if you want to comment).

After your comments and also the success of the contract, I have decided that I will continue to write and announce that I will do everything to make this volume as unexpected, cruel, raw and cool.

Get your swords and armor ready!

Now the time has come for the most total war!

But above all, Jesus help us to massacre as many infidels as possible!

4