Volume 4 – Epilogue
72 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello to all readers! It is always I who speak to you.

So, let's get started with what I have to say.

First I want to thank everyone who takes the time each week to read what I write. Thank you for your time to read a story of a boy from the other side of the world.

I would also like to apologize for the publication of the chapters. Some of them came out very late, some times a week late. I want to clarify that this happened for many factors that I will explain:

1) Lack of time: I am generally a fairly free boy, without any commitments. But in this period my other friends and I are trying to open a canning room in our city. And this takes away some time that I could instead devote to writing, as well as having other commitments.
2) Difficulty in writing: I want to give you a very clear vision of this. At first, I thought that writing a likely story based on real history is much easier because in this way you are based on things that have happened and therefore you don't have to think about them. But I have found that this is not the case. The period I'm going to talk about is the Middle Ages and even though there are so many stories about it, there is no * history accuracy *. I mean that if I look for the map of the world in 1249 I can't find it, it only finds the one from 1200. But you will agree with me that anything could have happened in 49 years and therefore I cannot understand exactly what is happening. If I was in a fantasy world I could come up with ultra-powerful magic that can even move continents, but I can't do that. Even the fights, I hope you like them and that they are at least interesting, but if we remove firearms and magic, the fight loses its variables and possibilities.

I hope you understand at least in part what I am trying to tell you. But don't worry, I'll keep writing until I get a month-long writer's block.

Also, I hope that the corrections of the previous chapters are correct and that in general there are not many translation errors.

In this regard, I would also like to make an announcement.

If any of you like the series so much that you want to contribute to it, you can write to me on discord (! StopHateJunglers_Artur # 9722) so that I can help me in correcting each chapter.

There is no money involved but if you want to be part of it, you just need to be good at English and want to do it.

That said, the fifth volume will take a while to come out. I have to think locally and think about how to keep the story going.

Thanks again for your reading, see you soon ^^!

| Update of 28/12/2021 | Hello to all readers, don't worry I have not forgotten about you. I announce that I'm starting to write again after January 7th. Between the cruise I'm going to do, I will have plenty of time to think about how to continue the fifth volume. But I can already tell you that it will be longer, more detailed and I will put a lot of effort since based on how the volume will go I will decide whether to continue or not. To do this, I decided to write for the whole month of January to have all the chapters ready and publish them weekly without hitches or delays, to have real consistency. Having said that I wish you a happy new year. Thanks again to all of you ^^

1