Volume 5 – Epilogue
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! Here I am again to share all the ideas I have in my head with you.

First of all, how are you? I hope you're doing well.

As for how I'm doing? ...hahaha... well.

That being said, let's get to the news.

I'll start by saying that I finally have a personal situation that allows me to dedicate more time to writing, even while working.

Please note, that this doesn't mean I'll be publishing 2 chapters a month, but it might happen occasionally.

In the meantime, I want to let you know that in addition to this epilogue, I'll release the prologue of the next chapter before the end of October (it seemed unfair to make you wait for 2 months before returning to the story).

Now, let's talk about what you'll see in the future.

As you already know, I write without planning a lot, or rather: first, I envision a volume, then I develop it into chapters, and then I focus on enriching the narrative.

What you'll see in the next volume is simply one (and I hope one of many) narrative and plot peaks of this story, one of the highlights of this tale.

I'm talking, of course, about this cursed war against the Mongols.

I've come up with some truly beautiful ideas, and I hope I'll be able to write in a way that conveys sensations and emotions to you.

Of course, I'm aware that I'm not an excellent writer, and I understand perfectly that I'm just starting out, but if I can convey what's on my mind, then you can definitely expect something epic.

Now I have an idea that I'd like to talk to you about, humbly.

By now, The Price Of The Crown has quite a few chapters, and it will undoubtedly have more in the future. And since I now have a job and some money to spare each month...

Why not, little by little, fund the creation of the first chapter of The Price Of The Crown in a manga style?

Of course, I'm talking about my OWN money, but I won't hide that it would be fantastic for me to have at least the first chapter drawn.

I don't yet know how much it would all cost, perhaps a lot, but I will do my research and let you know.

Of course, if any of you are artists and are willing to step forward, feel free.

With that said, the epilogue ends here.

I hope you've enjoyed this news and that it has stirred your enthusiasm. If you'd like, leave me your comments; I read them all to hear your opinions (which are always welcome).

This will be the volume in which I'll put in the most effort, and I hope you'll appreciate it.

Thanks again for your attention, and see you soon!

:-)

0