Chapter 34. Apostle & Systems
1.7k 15 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Vampire Empress.

 

As I was surprised, a sudden translucent rectangle appeared in front of me. The rectangle looked similar to an MMORPG window and looked incredibly detailed. It reminded me of the window that I saw when I first arrived here.

 

Name

Kiana

Titles

Master of Swords

FIRST Apostle of the Goddess

Listener of the Oracle (Former Saintess)

??? more titles…

Age

21

ATK

Immeasurable

SPD

Immeasurable

DEF

Immeasurable

INT

Immeasurable

HP

Immeasurable

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

Class

Sword Angel

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

 

The blonde knight looked at me for a little longer before appearing right in front of me without me even being able to react as she held both my hands with a happy expression, “I finally found you! That ugly old woman has been telling me to find you since you came to this world, to think I would find you in this mess!”

 

“Also, I don’t think you should be appraising me like that…” she whispered into my ear before the window suddenly exploded which blew my mind for a second. Her title as the Apostle of a Goddess really isn’t a joke, she can see and even destroy that window as she wished.

 

Both Felice and Iona who were frozen in their spot suddenly pointed their swords at the blonde knight who simply smiled at them as she flicked her finger before the blades of their swords vanished, leaving only their handles almost as if magic.

 

“Who are you and what’s your purpose for finding me?” I asked before she turned around and smiled even more.

 

“You should already know my name from that appraisal but let me reintroduce myself,” she said before snapping her finger once more as the entire surrounding around us froze. Ayaka who was supposed to be frozen as well somehow moved and looked around confused which surprised the blonde knight, “Your daughter sure is amazing, to think that both the mother and the daughter have such incredible abilities… I wouldn’t doubt it if you were to say that you were her blood mother…”

 

“Anyhow, I am Kiana. The sole apostle of the Divine Goddess, you know… the owner of that land that you trespassed into during that time. I know your next question, don’t worry. Apostles are people who watch over everything in the world they are assigned of.”

 

“We are different from guardians like that Demon Queen, guardians only watch the continent they are assigned to. Apostles watch over the entire world they are assigned to and once a disturbance that can shake the world appears, we are obliged to intervene unlike guardians who only need to intervene if they think their continent is facing imminent danger,” she answered.

 

“Mama, who is she?” Ayaka asked which made me smile wryly as she just introduced herself.

 

The blonde knight immediately seemed to ignore Ayaka’s question as she answered my question, “And no, the reason why I was sent to come here is for a stupid reason. The Goddess has taken interest in you and wants me to watch over you for some idiot reason.”

 

“You know, I don’t really care about you. Sure, you are beautiful but heck. I want to watch some opera houses and eat some popcorns, you know. Do you have anything you want to ask or something before I leave?” she asked with an annoyed look.

 

“Then how about… am I able to see my stats?” I asked before she flicked her finger as a window appeared in front of me.

 

Name

Aya

Title

Princess of the Stars (???)

A Motherly Figure

Loved by the People

Otherworlder

Liked by the Divine Goddess

Loved by the Demon Queen

A Cause For War

How the heck do you have too many titles?

192 more titles…

Age

19

ATK [NOT SYNCHRONIZED, VALUE MAY BE WRONG]

1,024?

SPD [NOT SYNCHRONIZED, VALUE MAY BE WRONG]

1,024?

DEF [NOT SYNCHRONIZED, VALUE MAY BE WRONG]

1,024?

INT [NOT SYNCHRONIZED, VALUE MAY BE WRONG]

1024?

HP [NOT SYNCHRONIZED, VALUE MAY BE WRONG]

1024?

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

 

CLASS

Vampire Heiress

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

 

 

I was a bit surprised to see my statistics which didn’t show my skills at all. It seems like my skills are something that I can’t see right now which indeed makes me a bit sad but it’s great knowing that my stats are in the thousands but then again… is the thousands good?

 

Also, I don’t know why all my stats are at 1024 almost like a lucky charm but the bigger question in my head right now is… why do I have a lot of titles to the extent that the system is already complaining about my titles.

 

And what are those classified information, what do they contain. I have a lot of questions in my head, but I understood that they will most likely not be answered by her since it either involves some larger secret or something.

 

“Is there anything you want to ask?” she inquired before I shook my head, leaving her sighing for some reason before she took out a metallic ball and threw it straight to my forehead, smacking me as the ball vanished, “Take it as my little parting gift, you should be able to use a weaker appraisal system now.”

 

After that, the entire surrounding started to move again as the blonde knight walked away from the scene. Leaving me a bit surprised as I turned my gaze towards Ayaka before a corrupted window appeared instead of an ordinary one.

 

ERROR

You are attempting to perform an administrator-level command while having the permission level of an ordinary user, this person’s statistics can only be viewed by people who have administrator-level permissions.

 

My confusion level today had really peaked. There were too many questions I have that couldn’t be answered. My brain felt a bit too tired thinking about it, to be honest. I turned around and looked at Felice and Iona who had their sword blades returned with confusion on their eyes.

 

“My lady are you okay?” the two of them immediately snapped back to reality and rushed over to us while inspecting both Ayaka and me from top to bottom before sighing in relief as they looked at their swords with utter confusion as Felice asked, “Did you perhaps know that person, my lady?”

 

“Well… you could say we are acquaintances…” I smiled bitterly before looking up at the skies with a tired look. This world has too many things to unveil, seeing Kiana made me feel like a frog who just jumped out of a well.

 

How could someone be that powerful, was she an ordinary human before she became an Apostle? How does someone become an Apostle… but despite the many questions on my head right now, I decided to let it go while patting Ayaka who was sulking after having her question unanswered.

 

There are too many dangers in this world waiting for me… I need to become stronger soon and fast, not just to protect myself but to protect the people I love.

 

“Let’s head inside the guild and continue with our little adventure, shall we?” I looked at Felice and Iona who both nodded.

Ugh... looking back around three or so months since I wrote this chapter, the windows look a tad bit messy compared to the newer ones that she gained after a certain tremendous event. Oh well, I won't intervene with any chapters that I wrote in the past because I have already experienced the hell of changing up a chapter which led to the entire plot twisting and twisting until the story dropped.

And yep, she is not Teil! YAY!

Actual spoilers

But that doesn't mean Teil doesn't show up sometime in the future, because she does. :smug:

[collapse]

FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH AGAIN! There are 34 chapters on Patreon right now for TVE, pop up sometime, won't ya?

https://patreon.com/mihou

63