Prologue
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Walking home with a hop in his step was Brandon, a 6'4 Latino. He was smiling like an idiot on his way home because he had just gotten a promotion. When he was 3 blocks away from his apartment complex, he had the feeling that someone was watching him. 

 Looking around and not seeing anything. Now paranoid that someone was going to rob him he started to speed Walk.  The closer the he got to the apartment, the stronger the feeling got. This caused him to jog then go into a full on sprint. Once he got in front of his complex the feeling just vanished, looking around he saw nothing but cars driving by and the occasional animal walking by. 

Still scared he quickly walked to his room and locked the door, walked to the closet and brought out a revolver. Though he lived in a decent area of the U.S he still had it just in case. It was 8pm by the time he got home, he tried to forget the feeling seeing as nothing followed him. Wanting to wind down and sleep on time he went to take a shower and ate some left over pizza he had and sleep. Taking of his glasses and taking a a quick look through his phone. 

As he was about to drift off, the feeling came back full force, scaring Brandon out of bed and reaching for the revolver. Looking at the front to make sure it was locked he push his couch in front of it as a bit of extra security. Quietly walking back to the bedroom he heard the doorhandle move followed by the door blowing off the hinges sending bits of wood everywhere. Standing were the door was, is a 8 foot tall muscular man, who looked like nemesis from RE3, just standing there. Having his fight or flight reaction kick in, Brandon shot at the man twice, both shots hit him in the chest, but he stood there not even a flinch. 

 He ducked to get through the doorway, which made Brandon sprint towards the bedroom, looking for his shoes and decided it's not worth it. He looked through the window, making sure the coast was clear, he opened the window and jumped out, hearing a shout behind him. 

Starting to sprint to get out of sight from that thing, he ran 15 feet before he fell dropping the revolver, his leg stopped responding to him looking down he saw that his left knee was destroyed and bleeding. Feeling the seering pain of his knee he screamed and almost passed out because of it. 

Looking around for what caused it he saw a man standing at the entrance of his neighbors walking towards him. Brandon not wanting him to get closer he crawled to the revolver. Reaching for it with his right arm, for it to suddenly break to the point of seeing exposed bone marrow, just bellow the elbow. Brandon now feeling light headed due to the pain and loss of blood, looked towards the man, who was standing over him. He said something Brandon couldn't Understand and pulled out a syringe, sticking it into brandons chest causing him to pass out. 

Waking up to seeing pain, Brandon grunted. Trying to get up, he found that he couldn't move his left arm and right leg. He couldn't feel his right arm and left leg, Looking down to see he was strapped to a table with his right arm and left leg missing. Horrified he yelled, hearing his heart in his head. He couldn't see anything beyond 10 ft from him clearly, now noticing he didn't have his glasses. All he could make out were limbs in jars and metallic looking limbs hanging from wires. 

He heard someone from outside the room, followed by a door opening behind him then cheering. Once the group walked in his line of sight he saw that they were smiling. They all had translucent skin with greenish-blue blood and flesh, some bodyparts replaced with machinery. 

One of them said something and looked around at the group, all nodding yes. He took out a syringe and walked towards Brandon. Remembering what happened last time, he started to move to make it hard for him to use the syringe. The man with the syringe said something clearly frustrated to the others. As Brandon was going to look at what others were doing, he saw one of the others wind up for a swing, then it connecting to his face. Now delirious Brandons vision start to blur, seeing  a woman clad in white, then he lost consciousness 

2