Chapter 1. Death(1).
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was born in a rich family. I could get whatever I want just by a word.but…

I was bored. I tried to search for exciting thing in life. I treated girls like clothes, changing them every day and another. It was exciting at the start but the boredom returned and stronger.

Then I take a decision that filled my bored life with excitement. I get myself involved in the underworld. Killing, torture, stealing, robbing  and many different thing.

I climbed rank after rank, then I reached the top, but in my shadow there a lot of dead people reside.

But even then I start to get bored again, it was then that I decided to start watching anime.

It was exciting. I started to watch more anime with time, but that led to me ignoring my enemies in the underworld, and without me noticing my gang was attacked.

And now I am standing here alone between corpses and blood. I was staring at my enemy who was pointing his gun at me with a wicked smile in his face.

Then he said: “do you find my gift satisfying enough?” . He was mocking me.

I smiled a bloody smile that he flinched and said: “ little dog how are your woman? You sure can satisfy her, right?” I have cut little dog dick when I once captured and tortured him.

Vines began to appear in his hand at how much force he was using to hold himself back from just killing me. 

He smiled a crazy smile and said: “ hahaha, blood dragon, blood dragon. Do you think that you will have a good death? Hahah I will give you a good time don’t worry you will turn into a real blood but not a blood dragon but a bloody corpse” with that he shot at my limps.

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing and English is not my first language so just enjoy your selves

1