Chapter 1
400 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the heavenly palace, a girl with pink hair could be seen complaining to a woman who was extremely beautiful.

The pink girl was Rina, the Goddess of Love who was mistaken for a naked little boy who flies, the woman who Rina was complaining to was Aphrodite.

"Seriously, why do I have to go to different worlds just to put people together?" groaned Rina.

"Ara~, don't be like that. Zeus made sure to add additional missions to help you on your way." said Aphrodite.

"That's not the problem here! I don't get it, what's so good about this Love they call? And why am I believed to be a naked little boy?" asked Rina. 

"You're the Goddess of Love yet you don't know anything about love, are you really a goddess?" asked Aphrodite ignoring the second question.

"Yes I am, you don't fit the title Goddess of Beauty. You old wrench." said Rina.

Though in Rina's heart, Aphrodite was simply the most beautiful woman she's ever seen, though she would never admit that.

"Such cruel words coming out of your mouth Rina, Zeus even warned you to watch your words." said Aphrodite.

"I don't care, I'm getting sent to somewhere I don't even want to go and do things I don't even want to do. Why must I make mere mortals fall in love? What's so good about it?" asked Rina.

"You know, love brings people together, love can bring polar opposites together, and it can even stop an entire war." said Aphrodite.

"Something like that is just dumb, when I was a human. I didn't even need love at all, I lived and died with no regrets. It's been countless millennia  and why now?" asked Rina.

"You'll have to ask Zeus about that, but you wouldn't want to anger Nemesis would you? Even she has found a human she likes." said Aphrodite.

"Really? Hold on let me go tease her! We're good friends anyways so it's alright!" said Rina.

A few moments later, Rina came back with a bump on the back of her head. She looked like she was on the verge of tears, but smiled.

"Nemesis sure has fallen in love, but seriously a human? I would've went for a goddess like Ap-" Rina realizing what she was about to say quickly covered her mouth.

Seriously, was she thinking about going for Aphrodite?  No, no, no. That was just an example, yes an example.

"Rina, what were you about to say?" asked Aphrodite.

She had to make up an excuse and realized she forgot to ask when was she departing.

"By the way Aphrodite, when am I supposed to leave?" asked Rina.

"In about 2 years." replied Aphrodite.

"Seriously? Why 2 years?" asked Rina.

"Because they both haven't met yet and you'll be watching over them making sure they go down the right path." said Aphrodite.

"Is that so? What am I supposed to do for 2 years?" asked Rina.

2 years amounted to nothing for goddess and gods but that didn't mean they wouldn't get bored. Many other gods and goddesses kept themselves entertained because they had people to watch over. Rina was always bored because she dislikes watching over humans and helping them fall in the best feeling ever called Love.

Aphrodite knew this though, she knew Rina dislikes love and hates watching it because of her human life. Rina had never felt love before and was never given it, that's why she thinks it's a waste of an emotion and nobody needed it. Nemesis must've realized it too, she was the most powerful goddess, stronger than even Zeus. She was able to peer into Rina's human life and felt sympathy towards her.

"Helloooooo?~ You've been in deep though for a minute now." said Rina.

"Sorry, I was thinking about how beautiful I looked." said Aphrodite making an excuse.

Rina rolled her eyes and said,

"Don't even, you make me want to vomit." said Rina making a gagging emotion.

"Sometimes, I wonder how you passed as a goddess." stated Aphrodite.

"Me too but that's not the problem here, what was I supposed to do for 2 years. Was I supposed to stay in this giant palace made for no particular reason for the entire time?" asked Rina.

What Rina said was true, the palace was too big for no reason. A few dozen gods and goddesses could live here with no problem, the interior was elegant though, it help paintings that costed more than a regular world. Despite all that, gods and goddess would never live here. Some tried but would get tired.

Rina didn't mind though, she was able to fly. That was something she was grateful for, she also had a bow and arrow made for her. She had arrows to make the people fall in love and she could also teleport to the arrow. There was also another type of arrow she uses, it was forbidden by Nemesis for her to ever use it.

Being the Goddess of Love doesn't mean it's all bright and pink, what if there was something opposite? When she uses that type of arrow, her hair would turn black and her arrow would also turn black, it was also known as the Arrow of Demise. The arrow for instant death, she had this because there were also wars between evil gods and goddesses.

Pushing her thoughts away, she turned her attention back to Aphrodite.

"I'm not sure about that actually, may-" Aphrodite was cut off before she could see anything.

"Why don't you come with me then Rina? I could teach you about love." said Hera.

Hera the Queen of Gods and Goddesses, the wife of Zeus, the Goddess of Marriage. Despite all that, she's also known to be jealous and vengeful but Rina didn't think anything about that. Rina thought of her somewhat like a mother, Hera would console her for every mistake she did and sometimes get her out of trouble.

"No thanks, that would bring shame on my name. Asking someone about love despite being the goddess of love, that would hurt my pride." said Rina.

"That's true." muttered Aphrodite.

"I see, then why not have Aphrodite accompany you for 2 years until you leave?" suggested Hera.

Rina looked at Hera with wide eyes but didn't say anything.

"I guess that's fine for me since I don't have any missions. I can accompany Rina." said Aphrodite with a small smile.

"Then it's settled, I must get back to Ares before he starts another war in some country." said Hera.

"That battle hungry bastard, I swore he passed on his influence to some girl with white hair in another universe." said Rina.

Rina earned herself a smack in the head by Hera.

"Oww, I was hit in the same spot twice now." said Rina.

"Good, you need to watch your words. I didn't teach you to say things like this." scolded Hera.

"Yes ma'am." said Rina.

Aphrodite was watching in amusement on how easily Hera consoled Rina, even the others had a hard time. But Hera did it with ease, Aphrodite admired Hera for that.

"Now, I must take my leave." said Hera before disappearing.

We both said our goodbyes.

"It seems like we'll be together for another 2 years." said Aphrodite.

"I've been stuck with you for over thousands of years, I'm getting tired of you." said Rina.

"Ouch~That's mean Rina." said Aphrodite.

"Whatever."

Despite what Rina says, she likes Aphrodite's presence, it calmed her.

Though she's never admitting it.

Now let the 2 years of Rina and Aphrodite's journey begin.

16