Chapter 6
212 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about 3 days since Aphrodite and I started working on the song.

We were currently in a studio room we rented out to record.

"And Start!" said Aphrodite and the other producer.

「 My heart's racing even on vacation,
But I'm trying to focus on you, my baby」

「I'll fight for us,
Through bloody nights and through bloody days 」

「 I thought I'd make this song for you,
To sing along, and smile」

"Perfect!" said Aphrodite.

Finishing all of the verses, we started putting the song together.

(A/N: Song is Drive Me Crazy - Juice WRLD)

After a few more hours of tuning and putting the song together, it was finally finished.

We started making our way back home repeatedly listening to our new songs in our headphones.

"What if they don't like it?" I asked.

"They definitely will! This song is amazing, especially for people who want to confess or people in love." said Aphrodite.

"Maybe, I'll write a heartbreak song next." I muttered but Aphrodite was able to hear me.

"You definitely should, a love song along with a heartbreak song? We're bound to become celebrities!" exclaimed Aphrodite.

Becoming a celebrity and getting famous is getting to her head...

"But for now, let's call Ariana. We promised her we would tell her when we finished the song." I said.

"You do that, I'll keep listening to the song." replied Aphrodite.

After sending a text to Ariana that we finished our song, the door burst open revealing her.

Didn't we lock the door?

"I get that you're eager to listen but, did you really need to come here so quick?" I asked.

"How could I miss out two upcoming famous singers in the making?" asked Ariana.

I rolled my eyes while Aphrodite nodded her head, the human world was starting to change us.

"Since you're already here, why not listen to it together? Aphrodite, start playing the song." I said.

Soon, Ariana had finished listening the song.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's great! You're voice is so pretty and the lyrics in this is wonderful. The music over the lyrics was amazing, I could listen to the song forever." said Ariana.

"Thank you, Aphrodite actually produced the music." I said.

"You two are definitely talented. I'll post the link onto my social media to help you guys." said Ariana.

"You don't need to do that-" Before Aphrodite could even finish.

"Done!" said Ariana.

We both checked our phones and there it was.

「Ariana Grande Posted A Link! 」

"We're going to get too many notifications." I said.

"At least we posted it on YouTube, it's better to be honest." said Aphrodite.

Well, she wasn't wrong.

We were able to see the views and comments just by clicking on the video.

"When should we check on it?" I asked.

"Maybe an hour later." replied Aphrodite.

"By the way, what nickname did you guys pick?" asked Ariana.

"Rina and Aphrodite." replied Aphrodite.

"Eh?" asked Ariana.

"You used our names?" I asked.

"It was nice and simple." replied Aphrodite.

"Is anything about using our names bad?" I asked.

"Nope, it's just that some people might recognize you if you guys decided to use your names." said Ariana.

"*Sigh*, well I guess there's no point in going back. Let's just wait an hour then we can check." I said. 

After an hour we decided to check on the video and we all were shocked.

「 #1 Trending on Youtube」

『Comments』

「 Who's Rina and Aphrodite?」

「 Which one is the singer?」

「 Her voice is so pretty!」

「Best new upcoming artists? 」

「Release MORE! 」

"Our hard work did pay off." I said,

"Definitely, but do we need to wear masks?" asked Aphrodite.

"No, you guys didn't show your faces and only your voice. So I guess it's fine." said Ariana.

"Good cause I want to go eat out since I'm pretty hungry." I said.

"Where should we go?" asked Aphrodite.

"I know a place! It's delicious and I've been waiting for the the time to go there." said Ariana.

"Sure but how are you going to go out without being recognized?" I asked.

"Wait just a second." said Ariana.

In an instant, she came out of the bathroom looking like a completely different person.

"I-i guess that works." I said.

"That sure is impressive." said Aphrodite.

"I know, now then let's go." said Ariana.

We got into Ariana's car and we arrived about 30 minutes later.

The restaurant was based on seafood which wasn't bad but I didn't like it either.

Since I was hungry, I didn't mind, I just wanted to eat.

Food is amazing.

When we went to our tables, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the music a bit.

After all, they were playing my song in the background.

"What's wrong Rina? Embarrassed by the music?" teased Aphrodite.

"S-shut up, it's my first time experiencing something like this." I said.

"Don't worry, when I first uploaded my first song. I felt the same way." said Ariana.

I calmed down and composed myself.

The waiter came and we ordered what we wanted.

I ordered a Creamy Shrimp Pasta, since Ariana recommended to me and said that it was amazing.

She wasn't wrong about that, the flavors simply had me in awe, and before I even realized it.

I had finished the entire plate and was already full.

Soon enough, we were already out the restaurant.

We were walking back to the car when a group of girls were playing Drive Me Crazy on their speakers. 

They were singing it too and the people across the street could hear it.

I decided why not open up a little.

I took out a pen and paper when we were still in the studio, I had brought too much paper.

I signed my autograph and went over to the girl with the phone.

Since I needed to leave, I grabbed the phone, and took a selfie of me with the girl.

Before she could speak, I put the paper that had my name on it and decided to tease her a little.

"Next time, I want to hear my name out of your mouth, not my song." I said.

The girl had steam coming out of her ears and I quickly ran back to the girl.

"What'd you do?" asked Aphrodite.

"Nothing, let's go." I said.

As we started to drive away, the girl and her group of friends were jumping excitedly.

Well, it sure feels great to make people happy.

I would never admit this since Aphrodite would start teasing me.

Now then, I wonder what the future holds for us.

14