Chapter 9
117 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was time for the concert to begin, thank goodness we were last.

The first person to sing was Halsey, she has an amazing voice and vocals even I was pretty shocked. Her voice was really melodic, might have to do a collaboration song with her first. 

The second person to go was Billie Eilish, I'm not sure if I like her or not. Although she has a great voice, her flow isn't just right of me. But her fans seem to like her so...I couldn't say anything.

The third person to go was Lil Uzi Vert, he was pretty short. His music is decent but that autotune was set to the max, his fans were pretty hype though. 

The fourth person to go was Ariana, her voice is amazing no matter how much times I hear it, from our house to watching her live at a concert was amazing. She was probably blessed by Apollo or something. 

The fifth person to go was  Polo G, his fans were crazy. They sang every song with him lyric for lyric and was hype. Some parts of the crowd were even jumping around, his new album is good though. 

The sixth person to go was xxxtentacion and this might be one of the craziest performances I've seen. His fans weren't even allowing him to sing and instead they sang for him. Everyone in the crown was jumping around and really hype.

And I was supposed to follow up with this? You must've be crazy if you think I can actually follow up after this performance. All of their combined performances took about 8 hours and it was nearly almost 10 at night.

Were concerts like this normally this long?

"We have a special guest!" said the host.

"Eh? We're already going?" I asked.

"Yeah, didn't you hear us talk?" replied Aphrodite. 

Of course not, I was too busy doing...nothing.

"Oops." I said.

"Let's give it up for the 2 people with the No.1 trending on different platforms of social media!"

"Rina and Aphrodite!" said the host.

The entire crowd started cheering, they must've listened to our song already if they knew who we are. I mean we are No.1 trending on many different platforms.

Once we got up onto stage, the crowd cheered even more. I guess it's because of our beauty, or Aphrodite's beauty...

I went over to the mic and decided to say a few sentences.

"Hello everyone! As you guys know, I am Rina and this is Aphrodite." I said.

"Hello, I'm Aphrodite!" said Aphrodite on the microphone. 

"I'm a huge fan!"

"Your voice is amazing!"

"Thank you! Now let's get started on the first song, Drive Me Crazy!" I said.

Immediately after the beat started playing, the crowd started to get hype. 

When the first lyric came, the entire crowd was singing along with me.

What was this feeling? Happiness? Joy? Who cares? I'm just enjoying this moment.

The crowd was singing along and jumping, I even spotted some people dancing. 

I had a huge smile on my face as I was singing.

After the first song was over, I had sweat dripping down my face, and the crown was cheering.

ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

"We actually do have a second song ready for you guys." I said.

DROP IT!

"That's what we're going to do, but first let me drink some water." I said chuckling a bit.

After drinking my water, I went back to where the mic stand was. 

Hair was blocking my face so I combed it back using my hand.

""OOOOOOOOOOH"" said the crowd.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" I asked.

The crowd was silent debating whether to tell her or not.

"That was really hot!" said a random girl.

What was hot? Oh... when I combed my hair back.

"Thank you, you do have some guts." I said winking towards the girl who said that.

Unknown to me, the girl nearly fainted and had to be held up by her friends. 

We started up the next song,

"This is called My Fault, for you fans that has been heartbroken, here it is." I said.

Once I started singing, the crowd went silent and they were swaying their hands in the air.

Everything felt peaceful, it was like everything was in slow motion, is this how humans are?

After the second verse, the fans started singing along,

"She said it's all my fault, it would've been right not another wrong."

"And it would be a happy, not a sad song." I sang along with the crowd.

As soon as the song ended, they all erupted in cheers.

Some people even had tears in their eyes.

"Did somebody break up with you?" yelled a crying fan.

"Of course not, this song is for you all." I replied.

"Are you and Aphrodite dating?" asked a fan.

I looked over to Aphrodite who was beet red so I decided to tease her a little. 

"Not yet, still waiting for her confession." I said with a sigh.

""OOOOOOOOO"" said the crowd.

Aphrodite immediately ran over and whispered in my ear,

"What are you even sayinh?!"

"I'm just teasing~" I said. 

To the crowd, they looked like lovers and one of them were really embarrassed.

'So they really are dating.' thought the entire crowd.

With this, the night ended with 2 of the greatest hits in the world.

.

.

We were currently in our car and discussing some things.

"What about your missions?" asked Aphrodite.

"Hmm, let me check." I replied.

『Agendas』

「 Help two people fall in love」

「Release a love song 」

「Take Aphrodite out on a date 」

"EHH?" I asked.

"What happened?" asked Aphrodite.

"Here look." I said showing her the screen.

"There's only 2 and they aren't that bad." said Aphrodite.

2? I looked again and there was 3.

"There's 3 though." I replied.

"Nope, there's 2. Are you stupid?" asked Aphrodite.

"Of course not, whatever." I said taking off to our house. 

It must be the work of that goddess Nemesis, she's been in quite a sad mood these couple of days.

11