mysterious girl and mysterious room
148 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its is summer back then, I am on the top of mountain cliff, viewing the blue peaceful sea that reflecting the moonlight, while enjoying the view i saw a beautiful girl standing beside the tree not far from cliff where I am at, she's eyes is like the depth of the sea, seeing her eyes make me felt the darkness, coldness and pressure of the depth sea, her lips red like a blood and her hair like a gold. Seeing her is like seeing a angels fall from sky. I try to approach her but she notices me and she immediately runs away. I keep thinking why she ran away from me, maybe she mistook me as a robber or a pervert. I never saw the girl after what happened.

After three days of our family vacation at the family hometown it's time to go back home. It was night back then and the road was near the hill. While the car is moving I can see the stars from the sky when suddenly my field of view becomes black i try to move but I couldn't move. I don't know why but I cannot move. "b-blood? w-where it is come fro-" before i finished my word i lost my consciousness.

one day after the landslide, rescuers discover a van buried by the dirt and rubbles from the landslide. Later on they discover a dead family in the van, they check the people's identity and they discover one of the family members is missing. The missing family member in the van became hot topics in the media, later on people made rumors of how and why this happened and paranormal videos.

Not mc pov,

"where here! at the place where the landslide and the van took place" the reporter said. You can clearly see the remaining of the landslide 

dirt and rubbles and almost half of the hill because of the landslide.

Meanwhile,

In a minute I felt the mossy wet cold floor. "wait i am not on heaven or hell yet" I try to open my eye but i could only see is darkness and i carefully stand, i try to look around for exit but i saw a torch the flame of the torch are green, out of curiosity i try to approach, instead of being able approach it I suddenly walking away, every time i move forward and become moving backwards

0