Chapter 1 – Nightclub Phoenix Blood
98 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting inside a small living room was a man named Christian Silver, he was a young English lad around 20 years old. He was someone with short silver hair and sharp grey eyes, he possessed a sculptured almost chiseled jawline which made him look quite attractive. The TV was on in the background, but he didn't watch it as it was just some mediocre news station broadcasting the daily news. He was just using it to kill the silence.

BOOM!

The front door slammed shut, making the paintings hanging on the wall tremble slightly. Suddenly a clay pot was thrown at the wall, right above his head. Female screaming could be heard as his girlfriend stormed into the room.

"You bastard. You're cheating on me, you motherfucking asshole."

Looking at this woman in front of him, sighs were heard as he explained to her that it was just his cousin Sam. But this woman never went the easy way and continued to fight. Countless minutes passed in this small flat, as two individuals could be seen arguing with each other. A cold gleam could be seen in her eyes that scared him shitless. She was a crazy woman, and this was the last time he would experience it. Her arms thrust forwards, while a warm feeling started to spread inside him. Looking down, he noticed a large kitchen knife sticking out of him.

"That fucking bitch, she bloody stabbed me."

Even though he tried to struggle to get her off, it was to no avail as she continued to stab him. With blood dripping down his legs, he soon collapsed on the floor. Overlooking him laying down, a cold vivid smile was on her lips.

"Christian. I have wanted to leave you for countless years now. In fact, I was cheating on you with your brother all this time."

Laying in death's cold embrace, he took one last glance at this crazy bitch before his vision slowly faded. Death was weird, he didn't experience it as the bible depicted it. No, what he was feeling was an endless descent into the void. Suddenly an attractive male voice rang out in his mind asking him one simple question.

[Do you wish to live?]

without hesitation, he immediately answered yes. That endless space suddenly seemed to shrink in size.

[System is booting up. . . ]

The void now possessed a floor down below and he was approaching it. He was terrified to hit it face first. But just before smashing his face into the floor it all broke apart like a mirror and he found himself in a new place.

[Welcome Host, to the Ultimate Nightclub System.]

What appeared in front of his eyes wasn't that same dark abyss, rather it was a flat-screen TV mounted above a large white modern fireplace. Looking around he noticed that he was in what appeared to be a large apartment. He was actually sitting on a large white couch with a black and white carpet in front of him. Thinking back to what he had just heard. What is this ultimate nightclub system?

Soon a panel appeared in front of him with some information written on it. At first, he got spooked but he quickly realized that it was nothing dangerous. The stuff written on the panel was some general information about the system. Like how he was the only one that could see and interact with it and what the ultimate nightclub system actually was. Something else that it told him was that he currently was in his own penthouse apartment which was situated above the nightclub that he now owned. The system also told him about where his nightclub was located, it was within the Bloodstar empire.

The empire was a place filled with cultivators who spent all their time cultivating and training. Therefore the concept of entertainment no longer existed in this world. The purpose of the nightclub was to be a new place for entertainment in this world.

Right at the end of the panel was a line of text that surprised him. It was a short line of text but what it contained was shocking. It told him that he was now the master of a legendary Phoenix that would protect the nightclub. The Phoenix stood at the peak of the cultivation world, beating any other existence in strength by thousands of times. Looking around in shock he started looking for this Phoenix. In a corner stood a large wooden pole and on it sat a hawk-like creature with fire red feathers. Suddenly the creature opened his eyes and appeared next to Christian, sitting on the couch looking at this human in front of him with worship in its eyes, like one who gazes at a god.

"Hello, master, did you call for me?"

A manly voice filled with pride and admiration rang out in his mind as he looked at the hawk. Asking the creature if it had a name it quickly and politely answered. "Yes, yours truly is known as Violentus Magnus Avis Ignis." Hearing the hawk telling him its name, he felt that it was way too long.

"Your name is way too long, you will be known as Ignis from now on."

 

The hawk nodded and didn't try to argue against his choice of changing the name like it was an obvious thing. With the Phoenix figured out, he asked the system what his nightclub was called. A window appeared in front of him with a text box where it stood that the club currently didn't have a name and that it was the host that should name it himself. Looking at the Phoenix and thinking about the way he got here, he already had a name in mind, Nightclub Phoenix Blood.

A ding rang out in his head, indicating that the name had been added. Looking down he noticed that he was still wearing the same clothing he had when he was killed. Asking yet again, he learned that he had clothing in his room. Standing up, he quickly arrived in front of his walk-in closest. Inside it, there were dozens of suits, as well as black leather shoes and other clothing. Getting dressed, he noticed that the clothing fit him like a glow and raised his charisma, making him seem even more handsome than he already was.

Outside his room which was just a large king-sized white bed inside a quartz bed frame, with the closet and a desk. He stood in front of the windows, gazing at the city in front of him. It was a large city full of people walking around on the streets that resembled a large cobweb. Countless small alleyways where people roamed through, merchants, as well as guards were seen patrolling the city. There were more shops selling pills or weapons here than the eye could count, in a remote area stood a majestic castle where the emperor and royal family lived.

Deciding to check out his nightclub, he started walking towards an elevator. This elevator was something that the system had told him about during the general information, It was actually the only way for him to go up and down from his penthouse. Although it was an elevator, he was the only one that could use it. Ignis followed slowly behind him, stopping suddenly he looked back at Ignis's large body. Thinking about it, this guy stood out too much, this won't do.

"Ignis is there any chance that you can alter your form?"

"Yes, master I can change forms freely."

Ignis large hawk-like body suddenly started shrinking, A small red bird appeared in its place. He now looked more like a little red sparrow. Now with Ignis taking a smaller form, he landed on Christian's shoulder sitting down comfortably.

Standing inside the elevator he pressed the button to head down.

1