Chapter 6- Mass Expansion
94 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While tapping sounds rang out in the endless horizon, the only thing visible was a massive platform and black throne with a handsome young man sitting on it, his ice-blue eyes penetrating the void beyond while his golden hair was resting against the backrest. His finger scrolling through the system panel, and checking out this new mission of his as well as the reward for his companion creation. Small noises came from down below as Lily was sleeping on his lap snuggling up against his stomach. Reaching down he petted her behind the ear as he stared at the reward for creating Lily.

"Intelligent creation has merged with creation?" What he had received from the system this time wasn't something new, it was an evolution to the base ability of creation. Intrigued about this new add-on, he questioned Ella for an explanation about how it worked. A few seconds went by before that cold female voice rang out in his ear.

"While Host has created life forms before, they were simple creatures relying on instinct alone. The new merger makes it so the host has the ability to either choose random intelligence or set an intelligence with a scale from 1 to 10."

Now with the reward figured out he clicked on the mission he received from Ella.

Supreme Evolution System

_________________________

Host: Alexander

Current mission: Expansion (The host needs to expand upon his world to make it more diverse.)

_________________________

Looking at the mission in front of him, he quickly figured out that he needed to go visit his world again and create more creatures for diversity. Whilst he thought about the new stuff he wanted to add this time. unbeknown to him someone laying just beneath his eyes started waking up from their nap. While thinking about the new ideas, a soft and cute voice was heard as he looked down, seeing Lily laying there looking straight back at him. Petting her soft fur he smiled a little while looking at her, it was the right choice picking a fire panda as his companion, she is just too cute. While his fingers went through her soft fur he asked her if she wanted to go out on a little trip.

"A TRIP! WHAT IS THAT MASTER? OF COURSE, LILY WANTS TO GO ON A TRIP!! "

"You'll see Lily, we are going to my world to do something."

With them both heading out of the domain he stood up from the throne, as Lily climbed up his chest, sitting comfortably on his shoulder cuddling against his face. Petting her behind the ear, he took a step forwards.

A pair of red eyes stared at the vivid forest surrounding them with excitement whilst a roar rang out before the majestic mirror suddenly disappeared behind them. Jumping off his shoulder her paws soon touched the soft grass feeling the slight dew indicating that it had rained recently. With stars in her eyes, she quickly rushed away with her tail swinging around eagerly. Right under a blue tree laid a fruit with a sweet aroma that attracted her interest. Standing over the fruit she started sniffing on it, the sweet aroma attacking her nose. Just as she was about to take a little bite out of it, the shrubs next to the tree parted and from it, a fast shadow emerged heading towards Lily.

Alexander noticed this creature attacking. He released his aura and the creature froze in Its place, terrified to even move. Lily hid behind his legs before looking at this new creature laying down next to the fruit tree, shaking with fear. Surprisingly enough this creature was a bunny like those he had created before. But something was fundamentally different between the bunnies he had made before and this one. It had a ferociousness to it, something almost barbaric. Intrigued by this he focused his eye, a screen appeared in front of him with information about the bunny.

_____________________

Creature: Spirit Bunny

Age: 1 year

Abilities: Improved reproduction, swiftness, Shadow strike

(Improved reproduction: Increased sex lust and improve the chance to have a successful childbirth.)

(Swiftness: Increases the user's speed by 25% for 10 seconds costs 4 energy)

(Shadow strike: By using its quick speed and strengthen muscles the user can strike with an increase of 50% power)

Energy: 20/43

_____________________

The screen disappeared. He retracted his pressure on the bunny letting it escape, placing Lily on his shoulder he started heading out deeper into the woods. Passing by countless trees he noticed more bunnies hiding, feeding on fruit from the tree. He even saw one ripping apart a fish with its teeth that it had supposedly caught nearby. It all confirmed his suspicion that with the foxes hunting them down the bunnies had to adapt and change giving them that barbaric air. While some tried attacking him as he passed by he just unleashed his aura scaring them witless. Reaching the end of this gigantic forest he stopped suddenly and started contemplating on what to make. Looking at the barren flat land in front of him he was reminded of a trip he took as a child to the mountain range in the north.

Walking forwards he started raising his arms as he felt something leave his body, he knew that this was the energy decreasing. large mountains started emerging beneath him lifting him. Lily looked at her master in shock as mountain ranges started appearing behind him as he casually strolled. Standing upon the highest peak, he looked at the surrounding mountains which resembled a giant S. He stood atop the largest mountain situated at the end of the S. Wanting to know about the remaining energy he opened his status panel.

______________________________

Host: Alexander

Energy: 45/50

______________________________

Seeing that he had plenty of energy left he decided that the mountain range needed vegetation. Opening his fist he released grass spores into the air that quickly planted themselves into the ground, soon patches of grass started growing on the ground giving the grey rocky mountains a splash of colour. He started creating different types of fruit trees and plants, some were large, some small. One tree even looked similar to the cherry trees back on earth. Running around, he quickly planted these trees. They quickly started growing inch by inch right in front of him releasing new auras that piqued Lilys' interest while his mind thought about what he was going to do with the remaining 30 energy. As the foxes were the apex of the food chain there seemed to be a need for more predators, but this time he decided that he was going to make them a bit smarter.

In his mind, a sleek cat creature appeared black in colour with amber eyes. It was a jaguar but with a little horn on top of its forehead. Beside them, a robust and muscular white horse with two horns was formed which he decided to give a rather high intelligence, an 8. With these creatures in his mind, he used up the remaining 30 energy creating a pair of jaguars and 4 horses.

The energy left his body as 6 creatures appeared in the sky dropping down on the ground. The jaguars looked at this thing in front of them with dread in their eyes, but they were ready to pounce at it if needed. Looking at these new creations in front of him he smiled a little before saying out loud.

"Scram!"

The horses quickly understood the meaning of this thing in front of them and quickly ran away. while the black jaguars on the other hand stood still in attack position. Releasing the slightest pressure out of him the kittens quickly ran away fearing for their lives. His aura was just that terrifying. The familiar cold female voice sounded out in his mind yet again.

"System has detected that host has run out of energy, preparing to teleport host back to the heavenly domain."

"Lily it's time to go back."

Lily nodded a little, before cuddling against his cheek.

"Okay, Master."

While being teleported he heard the system's voice yet again.

"Host has finished mission: Expansion, rewards will shortly be given."

"Ding! 500 Experience points have been rewarded."

"Host has reached the requirement for human creation."

"Emergency mission: Seed of mankind."

The mirror disappeared from the world as a young man appeared back in his heavenly domain again with a single thought in his mind.

Interesting.

3