Chapter 10 Re-edited
328 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10

-------------------------------------

In the park, a group of children were making loud noises.

Getting closer, Dan was able to observe things better. A group of boys were surrounding a girl. The children all seemed to be aged across the ages of 7-9.

The girl, seemingly around 8 years old, was furiously scolding the boy in the lead, while the boys angrily surrounded her. On the playground, some broken toys are lying, apparently the girl's belongings.

Although the girl was surrounded by angry looking boys, her courage was still commendable as even at such a young age, she was able to stand her ground, a trait which many adults didn't have.

She looked very cute too. But Dan kept such thoughts to himself.

In the heat of the moment, the boy in the lead brutally shoved the girl, causing her to lose balance as she fell headfirst on to the sharp corner of a stone bench.

Dan was shocked at the display of such violence among kids.

The crying and pained voice of the girl filled the park. The girl sat up on the ground, holding her forehead, which was bleeding massively due to a cut.

Terrified of the possible consequences, all boys ran away, scattering throughout the park.

The girl was left alone, crying and sobbing. Her forehead continuing to bleed heavily.

Deciding to take action, Dan rushed to the little girl.

[Uwaaa...]

Looking at the crying girl, Dan's heart was filled with pity, and he decided to help her out.

Hugging the girl in his arms, he placed her on the bench, deciding to wash the wound first. After cleaning the wound, he used his clean handkerchief to press down on it, to stop the bleeding immediately.

The girl, still in pain, was somehow able to tell that this man was helping her and doesn't resist. Her tear filled eyes looked at Dan pitifully as if complaining about the injustice she suffered.

After securely doing these steps, Dan placed his hands on the girl's head and decided to use his power for a little bit. Of course, overusing it was a no go.

His hands started glowing as an uncolored aura started to spread around the girl's body.

This time though, Dan tried to control the intensity to a bare minimum. Also, he tried to limit the reach of the aura around the head of the girl.

The girl, having closed her eyes due to pain, was unable to see this happening.

--------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes, Dan stopped, as he could hear snoring sounds from the girl. Checking the wound, it was healed without even a trace of it. He himself felt great, since the headache this time was negligible.

Looking at the defenseless girl, Dan decided to wait for her to wake up, as he didn't know her home's address.

Glancing around the park, in the afternoon, the park seemed a bit deserted. Feeling a bit sleepy himself, Dan unconsciously fell asleep, alongside the girl.

--------------------------------------------

Waking up, Dan discovered the little girl kissing his lips with full passion.

Horrified, Dan pulled back and asked,

[What...what are you doing?]

The little girl raised her head, staring at him with eyes full of mischievousness.

[I was just thanking you.]

Hearing her say that in such a cute voice, Dan repressed his disgust and decided to counsel the girl instead.

[Where did you learn this method of thanking? It's not right at all...]

[But... my big sis always thanks brother and father like this...]

COUGH! COUGH!

Surprised by this girl's announcement, Dan found it hard to blame the girl, and rather wondered why her big sis did such acts in front of her little sister.

He decided to set the girl on to the correct path.

[You can only do such things to the one you love, little girl.]

Tilting her head, the little girl asked,

[Love? What is it?]

Looking at the curiosity filled eyes of the girl, Dan felt embarrassed. however he tried to recount his own experience,

[Well, love is a feeling, when you have someone you want to be with all the time, you want to know everything about them. Even if you know the other person might never notice you, you can't help wanting to be with them...]

Speaking so far, even Dan realized he might have said something very wrong there. However, the little girl's eyes were sparkling, as if she had comprehended the mystery of a lifetime.

{OHHHH! I get it now! Mister thank you for saving me earlier...]

[Ah right, why were those boys hurting you like that?]

[They were making fun of me... My mother died a long time ago...they said I caused my mother to die...]

[Nonsense, I think your mother loved you the most in the world, since she chose to bring you to this world, you are your mother's memento. Cherish yourself a lot, okay?]

Nodding her head, the girl, now very delighted, hugged Dan tightly.

[Thank you Big Brother!! I will cherish myself a lot!]

Smiling slightly, Dan patted her back, while asking,

[You haven't told me your name yet, have you?]

Releasing the hug, the girl answered,

[Ah right, my name is Kanchan. Nice to meet you.]

[My name is Dan, nice to meet you too.]

[Brother Dan, will you play with me again?]

Nodding, Dan agreed instantly,

[Sure, someday.]

Jumping off, Kanchan waved her hands and bid him farewell.

[Bye bye Brother Dan!]

Kanchan sprinted off towards her home, leaving Dan alone in the park.

----------------------------------------

Dan stayed at the park for a while longer.

He debated on whether he should his powers at all, since it may have many unknown consequences.

Unable to come at a resolution, Dan decided to head home to continue his studies.

----------------------------------------------------

Neha exited the booked cab and entered her home. It was a tough day at school. Staying at the top of the grade and dealing with hormone driven teenagers was no small thing, especially dealing with the constant influx of confessions.

Nowadays, rejecting love confessions had become as easy as breathing to her. However it was still a troublesome affair.

Heading to the kitchen, Neha greeted her mother and after eating lunch, she quickly headed towards her room.

Closing the door behind her, she locked it securely.

Her parents had given her a lot of freedom, on account of her incredible performances at school, which was a boon for Neha's secret hobbies.

Opening her PC, Neha opened up the messenger & contacted her partner in crime.

<Hey, send me the material quickly>

The other side responded soon,

<The link is in the mail. Be careful>

Closing the messenger, Neha quickly checked the inbox, and the much awaited mail was sitting right there.

Quickly clicking the download option, Neha awaited the completion of it, for her secret activities were about to begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 End

 

Announcement
Everyone, I did my best to refine the story to make it more effective. I have also worked hard on my skills to make sure I make less mistakes. Please be sure to check my Patreon page since any public release on Scribblehub would be preceded by a public Patreon release by 2-3 days, so I would advise to keeping it checked out. Also if you can, please consider supporting me. All advance chapters can be read on Patreon $3 tier, for all series that I bring up in the future. I am planning on adding some exclusive super R18+ series there, which I dare say would be one of a kind. Also I am soon bringing up a Pokemon fanfic. So I would be very glad to receive your patronage & please visit us again soon!!
7