Chapter 1
180 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Writer-nim, that sounds so good to the ears!"

A woman in a dark gown and slightly disheveled hair sat on a hastily made bed, this was her chair, dinning table and study corner. She reached a hand to scratch her hair that had begun to itch after a morning shower from tepid water. Grinning from ear to ear, the woman could not believe that she just finished her first manuscript on a story about an arrogant noble fox and a young priestess.

"Kari-sama and Miko-san! You two ended up together! Tears so much tears! Would the people reading it understand what I was trying to convey in the story?"

Suddenly Yu Jin's face became pale, her excitement from having completed the 200 pages of the word document fizzled. The young inexperienced writer wanted to show the ones that would be reading her story the beautiful blend of the Japanese culture and Western culture. Fear snaked into her mind as past insecurities began to intrude one after the other.

"It's okay....It's okay.....whether it turns out well at least I tried my best..."

Yu Jin toneless muttered her favorite mantra which she had used countless times to soothe herself but on this particular day it didn't work their usual magic.

2