Chapter 6
89 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shock of the bizarre situation that she was caught up in made Yu Jin to turn half-mad.

"System? Pfft! That belongs to some fictitious book! I know I have been putting off seeing a shrink it's about time I set up an appointment with one."

Yu Jin chalked the weirdness of what she was seeing as been out of touch with reality. 

Unfortunately the object on her left wrist could not be wished away or dismiss as a figment of her imagination, it's silent silverish glow was a stark reminder that Yu Jin had not lost her sanity. 

With no prior warning the system began to communicate with it's new owner.

=[Host receives 100 fiendish point an equivalent of $30 as reward for mission cleared]=

Yu Jin became startled when she heard the voice that gave the robotic command. The palms of her hands began to sweat as her anxiety got the best of her.

"Why do you keep saying host? I have a name and it is called Y-U...J-I-N! 30 dollars?! Am I hearing correctly?! I get 30 fucking dollars each time I use this weird gadget?! Sign me up!"

Surprised by the amount of money been offered, Yu Jin let out a cuss word in her state of excitement.

2