Chapter 8
85 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Username: Yu_Jin

Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yu Jin signed into her Inkord account and she saw there were many authors online just like her and knew that there will never be a better time than this to be the troll. The stark black background was like staring into a bottomless void, so many things were happening all at once, as some were chatting and others either simply quiet or using the voice chat to talk to authors from their home or other countries. 

One at a time, Yu Jin clicked on the authors that she had in mind to troll and began composing her acidic comments.

Author_io: See me, I'm an Inkord superstar! My guy you are only a passing sensation very soon no one will know you ever wrote there so do yourself a favor asshole and go write some good shit and stop objectifying women!


Author_ie:
Babe just admit it, your shitty porn which you think is an erotica is so bad that anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is, your only consolation is that you make money from that shit.

Author_in:
Girl, I get people pay good money to read your shit but it's no more than a Xarlequin and Chinese translation knockoff that anyone can buy online.

Author_Le:
I know English is not your first language but will it fucking kill you to verify your source before going off about what you heard about me. BITCH!

When she was done she hit send and in an instant the entire Inkord chat went berserk. Comments like no other kept flooding in as angry authors slammed Yu Jin on the spot.

"What the fuck?! Bitch, who are you to write about the great Author_in!"

"Where is the mod! Mute this sociopath ASAP!"

"A no name worthless piece of shitty author is bashing other authors, how dare you! I now see why your book doesn't sell!"

[Congratulations host! You have just been awarded 100 fiendish point.]

Yu Jin felt so liberated after writing mean posts on Inkord chat. The robotic voice of the system came just around the time the back of her throat was starting to sting and she knew it for what it was, the telltale sign that tears were not too far away from coming. 

"Yu Jin don't even cry, they are the ones that should be crying not you! Moreover you just won $30! Call me a dog If I ever make friends with anyone from Inkord!"

Feeling her heart clenching painfully, Yu Jin fought back tears and on that day she swore not to mingle with authors from the infamous Inkord.

2