Chapter 32
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meeting with the in-laws took place that same Saturday, Shin Nari and her soon to be brother-in-law bonded instantly. Sour faced, Cha Hyun-ok kept shooting daggers at Cha Ho-jin whom she thought was too friendly with Shin Nari for his own good. 

Late that night Cha Aera dropped Shin Nari off at her mother's place with the help of Lim Keun-suk, the driver who was under Cha Hyun-ok had to report back to her after the assignment was faithfully carried out. 

---------

A day to the wedding Cha Dae-hyun calls his son to the side and the two had a private father and son conversation.

"Ho-jin, tomorrow is Aera's wedding I want you to be at your best behavior. You know that your mother is not happy about how she was arm-twisted into giving her consent. Don't do anything to cause her anymore grief than she already has. I called Lawyer Youn to take pictures secretly because knowing the kind of person you are, you will want to take pictures and show them to friends. I'll have him deliver the pictures to you without your mother's knowledge. Please do not leave your seat to congratulate Aera,  you can see her after the wedding when your mother is not there."

"Dad, how could you tell that I wanted to take little sister's pictures?"

"Are you not my son? I have watched you grow and I know your abilities, you are free spirited by nature. Aera shares your mother's stubbornness, while you and I are more alike in more ways than one."

"I'll do as you say, Dad. After little sister's wedding I'll be visiting Belize. "

Father and son chatted for a while and laughed together as they shared fond memories of their growing up. The third generation politician decided not to follow in the footsteps of his family by allowing his son to choose his path in life.

0