Chapter 18
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day before... 


For Shin Nari the act of seduction began from the time she and Cha Aera went shopping. Going back and forth from the changing room as the personal stylist of Cha Aera coordinated colors that will match Shin Nari's skin tone. Shin Nari stood in front of the two women dressed in a green dress that formed a cocoon around her slim figure. At 5ft 6 she was a tad taller than Cha Aera's 5ft 5 but the 5 ft 11 of  Seong Emina made the two feel like dwarfs, born to a Korean father and an Albanian mother. The thirty something looked more European on first glance.

"Ms. Cha, what do you think?"

"The wrap dress looks too short, don't you have a longer one?"

Cha Aera cast a skeptical eye at the shimmering green wrap dress that ended at Shin Nari's knees. 

"Ms. Shin stay still while I remove your earning that is caught in your hair."

Cha Aera got close to her driver to take out part of her hair that had become entangled by the earring. She could feel the soft breath of Shin Nari on her lips as she stood on the tip of her toes to separate the hair. 

"Calm down Nari it's just President Cha helping me to keep my hair from ripping out my earring."

Shin Nari could feel her heart pounding which was something that had never happened to her before. She saw as Cha Aera pulled back but as she did the two's eyes collided and something passed between them.

3