Chapter 20
111 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling disheartened, Cha Aera was not in the right frame of mind to drive to work and had to call a black executive cab at short notice to drive her to work which ended up costing her ten times the price that a normal city cab would.

The 15 minutes’ drive came to an end, and she was met at the door by some of the team leads.

"President Cha, see this! The blue house awarded the young entrepreneur award to Cha Holdings as being a trend setter for youths."

Mak Ji-su, sales team leader with enthusiasm showed his phone to Cha Aera.


"Cha Holdings a company of about 50 employees has revolutionizing food packaging products that we know of a recyclable plastic cups, knives for dine-in and takeaway. The blue house has chosen to give Cha Holdings which began as a startup but as grown in magnitude by defying all odds...."

"Congratulations President Cha!"

Yoo Ji-min from creative design cheered on behalf of her other missing colleagues. Neither the good news nor the well wishes seemed to bring any joy in Cha Aera. Deep within Cha Aera fought back tears from rolling down her cheek.

1