Chapter 29
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At noon the three women went on a date to the local sauna, after putting their valuables in the locker they changed into matching yellow T-shirt and shorts. To complete the ensemble they wrapped their head in a towel resembling a butterfly knot.

"Nari-ah, take this and use it to get us some eggs and drink. Daugher-in-law come and sit with me."

"Yes, Mother."

Mother? Daughter-in-law? Mom! We are not even married!"

Shin Eun-Ae ignored her daughter to face the new addition to her family and the two talked animately with one another. In the midst of their conversation one of the people visiting the spa stopped by to pay them a compliment.

"Your daughter is pretty!"

"Really? Did you hear that, daughter-in-law?"

"I-I'm so sorry, I thought that was your daughter. You must have done a lot of good deeds in your past life to be blessed with such a pretty daughter-in-law. I hope I will be as blessed as you."

The busybody hastily appologized to the duo before taking her leave this prompted a loud throaty laugh from Cha Aera and Shin Eun-Ae on witnessing the other woman's embarrassment.

3 minutes later, Shin Nari walked in with a tray that held two bowls filled with eggs and a jug of water and three plastic cups. No sooner had she set the tray down, Shin Eun-Ae cracked an egg and passed it to Cha Aera.

"Daughter-in-law, have some."

"Thank you, Mother."

A blush formed on Shin Nari's face when she noticed Cha Aera's intense gaze, warm fuzzy feeling settled in Shin Nari's stomach when she saw how fast her mother embraced the love of her life and the desire in Cha Aera's eyes. The three ate and later mingled with others until eventide, before eventually setting their sight for home.

-------

"How did you find me?"

Alone in Shin Nari's mother's house the two lovers cuddled on the couch in the livingroom.

"I paid a private detective without my mom's knowledge. It wasn't easy to fool her but I wanted her to believe that you and I were over for good in order for the plan to work."

"Good thinking. So, when are we going to start calling ourselves by pet names?"

Shin Nari blushed as she shyly asked her lover.

"Nari..."

A tingling sensation hit Shin Nari straight in the heart when she heard Cha Aera softly call out her name.

"I love you Aera."

"I love you too, Nari."

The two sealed their commitment to each other with a deep kiss that stirred their deepest carnal desire.

1