Chapter 2
362 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A knock on the door and two women walked into the office belonging to Cha Aera. One of them balanced a tray containing two mugs with steamy hot coffee.

"President Cha, this is Ms. Shin."

Cha Aera sat on a single black leather seat looking for all purpose very relaxed as she saw the two walking through the door. Looking at her face was like that of a blank slate in that nothing gave away her innermost thought.

"Secretary  Hak, set the coffee down and you can take your leave."

"Yes, President Cha."

The one who was called by the name Secretary Hak gently placed the tray on an oval glass table and gave a stiff bow before exiting the room.

"You must be Ms. Shin."

"Good morning, President Cha. I'm Shin Nari, it is an honor inviting me to your office and for giving me the opportunity to meet with you like this face-to-face."

Shin Nari spoke confidently in a blue pencil skirt and starched shirt which she bought from a used goods store. Her shoe which had seen better days gave a shine from vigorous scrubbing with a black polish that was also purchased from the same store.

"Sit."

"Thanks, President Cha."

Nothing went past the mysterious dark orbs of Cha Aera as she gestured for the new hire to take a seat.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

4