killing some bug’s
20 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day my life changed. It was night back then and it was raining cats and dogs. I am standing in a pool of blood from my classmate while holding a knife full of blood, my shirt is torn apart with a splash of blood and my teddy mask that I use is full of blood like the knife that I am holding. I saw one of my classmates pee in his pants. I looked at him with a killing intent when suddenly I heard a guard officer shouting "hey! what are you doing" the guard said I ignored him and tried to approach my classmate, frozen from the shock. "m-my fa-father w-will not yo-" before my classmate finished what he saying i cut his throat and immediately a flash of blood came out of his throat, It is so beautiful it's like an art. "ahhhh!!!" and his shout is music to my ears. The guard interrupted me again, so I approached him with incredible speed and then slash him in half. His organs are splitting out like jelly. It is so gorgeous. after i killed them I'm back to my senses. "So old man, if you don't show up I will not kill you," I said. I put a sign in the middle of my classmate's body. The sign said, Relax, this is just a normal revenge.

I burn my shirt, pants, knife and my teddy mask. I carefully find evidence and burn it. The body is the only one remaining in the scene. I am at my house alone because my dad died and my mom scuide because dad die, that's the people think, but the truth is my classmate that I killed is the sources of my dad and my mom death,  my dad got fired in his work and he blackmail my mom so my mom scuide.

I turn on the TV to see what is the news today. [there's a murder happen near the Golden school(Golden school is the name of our school the names come from 5 students who always got a Golden medals in athletics or contests)hey! Rachel what's happened there] the news reporter said. [we cannot pass at the police. the police said it is so brutal that you will vomit by seeing it] the reporter said. "Oh, the class is starting and I'm gonna be late again." I said.

1