Chapter 47: New Authority
5.1k 9 212
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[‘Partners’ Authority activated.]

[Authority acquired: Protection from the Witches]

[Skill acquired: Magic Resistance]

[Dragon Blood Authority is resonating with Magic Resistance skill.]

[Magic Resistance skill evolved to A-Rank.]

Haruki was stumped by his new authority and skill.

Protection from the Witches

You are immune to attacks from a witch.

Magic Resistance [A]

Info: Created from your Dragon Blood Authority.

Effect: Grants protection against magical attacks. Any spell below A-Rank is nullified altogether.

A look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

‘I’m immune to Semiramis and Medea now. Nothing special, I guess.’

He waited for some sassy comment from Arch, but she didn’t give anything.

His cock begged for his attention, ready to go a few more rounds. He looked back to Medea. Her face was flushed while her body was layered in sweat. A sorceress with beauty rivaling a goddess. His cock hardened even more. That was until a faint crimson glow erupted from her.

“Medea?” he voiced, concerned at her state.

Medea shut her eyes tighter as she felt his magical energy coursing through her. Her core was already filled after she swallowed his semen. So the abundance of magical energy did the impossible. The magical energy enveloped her servant core and nourished it.

“Ah!” She moaned from the overwhelming warmth of her master. “Haruki-sama~.”

Any growth of her parameters should be impossible, but the nourishment strengthened her magic resistance as well raised her magical energy reserves.

‘This upgrade…’

She glowed from the euphoria filling her chest. Raising her body, she saw his concerned look.

“Did you know it would happen?”

“What—You’re stronger?”

Her magical energy had increased. Even an amateur magus could tell her change.

“All thanks to your dragon blood.” Medea gave him a languid stare, one full of seduction and fondness. Her gaze descended on his cock, and a giggle escaped her lips. “Haruki-sama.”

She gracefully closed the distance and pressed her hands on his chest. Of course, he didn’t give her the satisfaction of pushing him down. Grabbing her by her thin waist, he flipped her around. She may be the strongest magus in the current world, but she was inside his bedroom. He couldn’t control the rhythm if she rode him. His carnal desires couldn’t be sated with slow sex.

Medea fell over on the soft bed and her boobs landed on the pillow. She raised herself, lifting her butt higher for him.

“Mhmm… this is fine too.”

She never experienced this position. After all, Jason’s ‘righteous’ mind thought of mating like animals as a disgusting act.

‘Curse that man.’

He never truly cherished her. Always using her for doing his dirty jobs. After receiving the throne, he had the balls to feel ‘scared’ of her cruel methods; the ones she used to give him a kingdom.

She glanced back, receiving a grin from Haruki. Even though he was more handsome than Jason, he cared for her in his own way. She may have been raised as a princess, but a simple life with him cured the ‘poison’ in her heart. Even though she knew everything will go haywire at some point considering his dragon race.

“What are you waiting for, Haruki-sama?” she shot him an impatient look and wriggled her butt. “Empower me again!”

Haruki wasn’t waiting. Rather, he was admiring the lines of her comparatively large butt melding seamlessly with her waist. Digging his hands into her soft butt, he spread her asscheeks. She reached down and stretched her pussy to help him penetrate. Once he did, Medea let out a breath she didn’t know she had. She closed her eyes and widened her stance. Her eyes fluttered, her head spinning with pleasure.

Squishy noises filled the room since his cock was slick with her juices, and her vaginal walls were still lubricated with her fluids and his cum.

“It feels so fucking good,” Haruki murmured as he massaged her butt.

Medea responded with a muffled moan, putting more effort into working her hips back and forth.

It was only the beginning of an hour-long session.

After which, the couple found themself cuddling with each other. Globs of their juices could be seen all over the bed, some even on the floor.

Haruki knew he could go on. With his stamina and new physique, he might be able to shoot a lot more loads.

‘Did I become a hentai protagonist?’

The goddess of dragons was silent as ever.

‘Glad she isn’t a voyeur… or maybe she is masturbating to this?’

He smirked at the thought and snuggled his face deeper in Medea’s sweaty breasts. She was mentally and physically spent after being drilled by him. Her physical parameters weren’t the best due to her Caster Class. Otherwise, he doubted he could best her like this.

‘Artoria has the potential to become a beast.’

Her reserved demeanor will hold her back even if she becomes his woman.

Medea stretched her arm and covered him. The juices bottled up inside her dripped at the slight movement of her body. Thankfully, she was a servant. Conceiving a child was impossible for her. The fun he had with her would undoubtedly make a girl pregnant. A child meant another weakness. One who couldn’t pull their weight. His future will be full of battles if his mom’s words were any indication.

‘Need to be careful with Sakura.’

He was rougher with Medea because she could take everything with her servant body. Sakura will break if he unleashes his lust on her.

He lightly slapped himself to chase the horny thoughts away. He still had a war to win, and a wish to achieve. Then prepare to kill the bastard who killed his mother.

‘I need to make Sakura stronger.’

Sakura was his woman. Her fate was intertwined with his. If that person could kill his mother, then killing Sakura would be a piece of cake. He wouldn’t be as lucky as he was with his mother. Sakura’s soul won’t be here to resurrect her. The first step would be finding a way to return her hollow element.

‘I want to treat her like a princess for letting her suffer.’

His lack of strength was the reason for her suffering. He didn’t blame Arch for not activating his system. He might have attacked Zouken for putting Sakura through hell.

Medea ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his scalp. “Any reason for that frown?”

“Just thinking about some things.”

“I’m stronger than ever, Haruki-sama. I need to test my new limits… how much longer these effects will last. I must see for myself.”

“Let’s do that tomorrow. We’re going somewhere before.”

Medea would be his life insurance inside the Land of Dead.

“Where? What about your Ancient Greek lessons?”

“It’s a special place. We’ll do the lessons afterward.”

Medea sighed. “Only if you sleep properly.”

She was concerned over his health. After all was said and done, he wasn’t a spiritual being like her. He had to eat and sleep. Unlike her, he could train to grow stronger.

‘I have a new method of growing strong now.’

One that involved making her beloved happier. She licked her lips. This might be the best training in the world.

Haruki knew the sorceress was going to attack him.

‘Hey, Arch! Where are you?’

After a long, painful silence, Arch answered, “Oh, you got an authority related to witches. Pretty weak if you ask me… and don’t blame me for seeing you naked now. I stopped watching when you started...”

‘I don’t mind.’

He had full confidence in his looks. Why would he mind if one sexy goddess watched him?

‘Roll the dice!’

He cashed in his Premium Gacha Coupon earned from conquering the woman, whose mischievous hand slipped around his cock.

The familiar gacha wheel spun in his face.

212