Chapter 90: First appearance
1.6k 25 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the darkest hour of night, the door quietly opened and a hooded figure crept into Haruki’s room. The intruder stopped to watch Sakura clinging to Haruki. Their minds wandered in the land of dreams.

Try as they may, their intrusion didn’t escape Haruki’s sharp senses. Dozens of thoughts surrounded him in an instant as he slowly opened his eyes and turned to his side.

“It’s you.”

“Haruki-sama…” Medea whispered, voice cracking as if she was about to cry. “Can I sleep here?”

She slipped into the bed and hugged him. Her velvet robe slid around his naked chest and tickled him. She didn’t care about the messy bed sheets or the smell of lust drifting around the room.

“What happened?”

Medea would never show her vulnerable side without an excuse. Some mishap happened while he made love to Sakura.

Medea hugged him tighter. “I was feeling lonely.”

“Medea, tell the truth.”

“Haruki-sama…” she whined, fighting her urge to spill her heart out to him. “Nothing…”

“Fine. Don’t tell—”

“I had a bad dream,” Medea revealed the truth after hearing the disappointment in his voice. “I was on the ship Argo with my old crewmates… Heracles, Atlanta, and Jason… They laughed at me, scorned me for clinging to a young man… They called me a pathetic wench…”

Haruki stroked her hair while listening to her heart. Sakura had made him very patient in these matters. “Do they matter to you now?”

Medea shook her head, rubbing her chin against him. “They don’t. They are fools who threw away their life for that bastard Jason.”

“Then don’t cry.”

“I also came to get my due.” Medea drew circles on his chest. “Haruki-sama, you broke your promise.”

She wasn’t lying about feeling lonely. He did say he’d fill her up during bath but the thing with Semiramis came up later.

“How did it go with Semi?”

“We’re a bit closer than before, and she wants to get into bed with Haruki-sama.”

“That’s nothing new.”

Medea gave him an insane but conditional defensive authority against the witches and Sakura gave him an inventory. What kind of authority would Semiramis yield? Her legends revolved around monarchy and poison.

‘I wonder about Medusa and Artoria.’

Their legends couldn’t be any more different from each other. Every authority would be different and new, a new tool in his arsenal to destroy his enemies.

‘I can’t wait.’

Before that, he had to satisfy the hungry sorceress lying in his arms. Since Sakura was deep in sleep, he could get away with fucking Medea here. Besides, he’d get fuck them together sooner or later since Sakura and Medea got along with each other.

Medea slipped out of her ornate robes and straddled him. She took the charge this time, swaying her butt as she rode him. To make sure she didn’t wake up Sakura, Medea pressed herself against him and kissed him.

It wasn’t long before he unloaded inside her, bringing her to her limits. Her second ascension brought her to a new height of ecstasy. She raised her gaze towards the ceiling and moaned. The voices she held back during her bout with Haruki came out in a shaking shriek.

Sakura’s eyelashes fluttered before her eyes opened. She wasn’t shocked or surprised. Leaning her face on her palm, she gave an amused smile, the last reaction one would expect from Sakura in this situation.

“What a debaucherous man Sakura chose to devote her soul to.”

She radiated a dense magical energy, equal or perhaps greater than the sorceress lying on top of him.

“Kama?” Haruki’s pupils dilated as he put his arms around Medea and sat up. She was out to deal with her vessel’s evolution. “You finally came out. I wish you didn’t.”

“That’s so mean, Mister Young Dragon. I have been waiting for a chance to meet the man Sakura loves so much.” Kama gave him a bored look. “You’re just so so… a young dragon lost in his desires. I wager you’d lose Sakura and everyone else you love on this path of debauchery.”

Kama’s cynical side was a facade put up to protect her weak-hearted disposition. Even so, her words pissed him off.

“If loving my women is debauchery, then sure.” Haruki shrugged. “Shouldn’t a god of love promote love instead of hating on it?”

“Haha… I hate love. It’s a useless sentiment that brings doom in every era. Only a fool devotes their soul to the other. I’m sorry if I came off as harsh but I’m just stating the facts. The first person to fall in love was really the biggest idiot!”

Another woman came to vent their feelings on him. Since when did he become their personal therapist?

Seeing his astonished expression, Kama’s fierce eyes softened. “It’s my fault. I shouldn’t even be here…”

She loved messing with others, especially their love life. Sakura wasn’t a target of her sadism. The girl had suffered enough in her life. Besides, she didn’t feel like dealing with Haruki.

She wasn’t aware of her depressed look. Her glum outlook made Haruki’s brain gears spin.

‘What if I… seduce her?’

Seducing her would accomplish too many things. From securing the safety of Sakura’s soul to bringing a potential Divine Spirit to his side. He had some experience from Medea. With his knowledge about Kama, seducing Kama won’t be hard.

He could do it.

“It’s not your fault though.” Haruki shook his head, disapproving her blame. To prove his point, he freed his hand from Medea’s back and rubbed Kama’s head. “I hate that you are in Sakura’s body but it wasn’t your fault. Fate juked us, and here we are.”

Kama was an odd one. She died due to Parvati’s insistence on awakening Shiva to make a child with Parvati. She died working for other people’s affections and love. She began boycotting love, even though harbored a deep sentiment for being loved. He knew this much about Kama.

Could she really be blamed for shunning love and affection?

Kama stared at him, red eyes blinking ceaselessly. She finally understood the man Sakura loved. A charismatic man with an empath heart.

She brushed his hand aside and folded her arms, assuming a cold look. “I do not need your pity, you laughably hopeless human.”

Haruki’s brow twitched. ‘This tsundere goddess.’

She was trying to earn his hatred. That’s what Kama did. Getting others to hate her yet harboring hope that they’d stay by her side. A goddess who was as indecisive as she was weak-willed.

Before Haruki could make more advances, Kama waved her hand. “I shall see you later. Take care of Sakura in my absence.”

She went hiding in her shell.

Favorite if you liked it!

89