Chapter 11
1.7k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, nice to meet you then, Yu Hua." Tang Yin smiled, "Since you are here, you can't afford to be as arrogant as you are. So I claim this bed, now excuse me, I need to get my uniform." She threw her duffel bag on one of the empty beds. With that, she turned around and left towards the headmaster's office.

Unsurprisingly, Tang Yin received her uniform from the headmaster. The Grandmaster, even though he was officially not her student, offered Tang Yin a place in the spiritual combat department, but she politely declined. Valuing, indeed, with just five members in the literary department, the increased freedom of movement and unlimited library access there.

"Tang San, which dorm are you?", She asked Brother San on the way back as he looked skeptically at her uniform.

"Dorm seven, how is your dorm fifteen?"

"We are in Five and have a window Front, so there is a lot of space; the view is the school wall; I can show you where dorm 7 is. I passed it on the way to mine earlier.", she answered and walked towards dorm 7, "the literary department seems to be the department for the rich. Almost everyone is fancy and is from a well of family, so it feels somewhat awkward, but I have not met the last jet."

Dorm 7, they arrived. "You go ahead to your dorm 15. Sis and I will try coming to visit tomorrow." Tang San said and hugged his sister goodbye before Yin left again with a strange feeling in her stomach; she was missing something important.

Returning to her dorm, she ran past many other students, most of them older. Dorm fifteen was pretty well of, apparently, looking at the other dorms. There was a lot of extra space since there were so few of their literary department, and the best was they had a window front and a semi-private backyard, maybe she could plant a few vegetables and fruits, and it would look a bit more friendly.

"Hi, I'm back," she said, finally seeing the other student who hadn't been here earlier.

He had grey hair, wore glasses, and was a bony sort who sat slouched on the bed with a book on his lap.

"Hi, do you have a uniform now?" Damian asked, and she nodded, holding up the rather blank-looking outfit whose only shine was the literary department badge.

"Jep, is there any place I can change here?" she asked, and Ning Feng pointed at one of the many beds placed and thrown together at the back of the room?

"Behind there, she says, that's where we usually change and well hide things that the Teachers shouldn't see, like the spirit power testing Orb Yu Hua kinda borrowed from his family," Damian said, and she couldn't help but wonder where they were always that trusting?

"You are, as Damian would say, now, one of us.", the grey-haired boy said and looked up for the first time. His eyes were the same color as his hair, ashen grey and sharp as razors, "I'm Gale."

"Tang Yin, nice to meet you."

No answer. His entire attention moved back to his book, leaving her feeling awkward.

"For your explanation, commoner, we must stick together if we like it. Many approach us because we are rich, and well, we don't like it. I, in person, don't like low-born blood like you here, but you are already here, so there is nothing I can do against you but tolerate you and hope you are not a person as unpleasant as I am." Yu Hua explained and continued working on what looked suspiciously like embroidery.

"I hope so too, so stick together; I can do that.", She put her uniform on the bed, "Why the hell do you have a 'kinda borrowed' spirit testing Orb here?"

"That's easy because their families consider Yu Hua and Ning Feng useless because they have no spiritual power. Actually, they are not bad, but there are reasons." Damian seemed to be the only one talking here, and the literary department was not as simple as it appeared, "Gale do you want to explain? You are the best at it?"

33