Chapter 14
1.5k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She spent the rest of the day following the other students of the literary department. Since they were so few, all of them were taught in a single class by a single teacher who gave them some kind of assignment and then vanished into his other class for combat students whom he taught simultaneously.

They were simply left alone to do whatever they wanted, and no one interrupted them since no one was interested. That caused all of them to sit at one table together, and Ning Feng took out a long map from her Teddy bag.

"This is a Map where we marked down everything of importance." Damian said and pointed at the green forestal area, "This is Star Dou forest and the beasts we will be hunting for our first ring. Until now, we have Blade Tees for Yu Hua and a lightning cat planned for Ning Feng."

Ning Feng took out illustrations for each spirit beast and placed them on the forestal area.

"According to my research in the library and a version of the Theorem we have sneaked from the Grandmaster, those in the range of three to four hundred are the best.", Gale said, pointing at the Map, "Thundering cliffs and this jungle area have been marked down as areas where we are to encounter what we need the most likely."

"I understand, but going into Star Dou Forest without the protection of someone is stupid because we have only a little power over ourselves. What has been your solution up until now for that?"

"W-we h-have a so-solution." Ning Feng said and took out a small amulet. "T-this."

"And this is what?" Tang Yin asked and picked up the token in the form of a small cat.

"It is a token for the mercenaries." Gale said, "Damian will head there tomorrow. Since it is a VIP Token, we should get whatever we want."

"Mhh makes sense." Tang Yin said and looked at the detailed Map, "May we take along another person except me?"

"Technically, yes, but guessing it is your brother will be difficult since he is in the combat department. He is sadly not regularly forgotten." Damian explained, ". Anyway, he has my approval."

"T-then h-he can c-come al-along." Ning Feng agreed, "W-we have t-to be careful."

"Now, all we need to do is pick a spirit Beast for you." But Yu Hua, "We have to be careful about what we pick."

They sat reading books and dusty tomes for the rest of the time, picking out useful information.

It took quite a while to notice the man standing next to them. Then, finally, the Grandmaster observed them looking over the Map on the table and the many papers across it.

"I did not know the literary department existed until now, and now I see that you have my theories." He said, and everyone except Gale was startled and looked at the Grandmaster as if they had seen a Ghost.

"Well, we are the literary department, and while no one cares for us, we actually do what we are supposed to do." Damian caught himself first, and a frowning Gale shut his book.

"Interesting indeed; I would deduct from your research that you are searching for a Spirit Ring. To be precise, according to my Theorem, you are searching for one suitable for Tang Yin. If I may give a suggestion." he picked up one of the illustrations,

"Pick one in this direction, a poisonous animal spirit; the greatest advantage of a spirit like hers is its vitality."

"We understand, thank you." Gale laid back on, and his eyes pierced the Grandmaster. Yu Hua was strangely silent, looking at his books.

While the Grandmaster left, Yu Hua stared after him.

"Y-you s-should sp-speak w-with him." Ning Feng whispered silently, and Yu Hua clicked his Tonge. "He i-is..."

"Stop it!" Yu Hua growled, "Don't you even dare!"

The vehemence in his voice surprised Tang Yin.

"Calm down.", Damian whispered, and Yu Hua took a deep breath.

"Let us continue," Gale said, and they took up their research again.

33