Chapter 37
716 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Tang San could answer her, a groan escaped Yu Hua, and a yellow ring floated around him. The entire room filled with its light as he slowly opened his eyes, which flashed snow white.

"Y-Yu Hua.", Ning Feng said, worried, and held him as he started to tilt to the left and was about to hit the floor. She slowly helped him up, and despite his blue lips and pale skin, he smiled brightly. He breathed harshly as he experimentally moved his mouth and took a few deep breaths. "D-Did it," he mumbled.

Ning Feng hugged him happily, and Tang San nodded as he happily saw how Yu Hua still had his confidence.

"What did you get?" Tang Yin asked, still lying on the floor with closed eyes.

"Something better than you, commoner.", he said and raised his eyebrow, "You, what did you get?"

"Formless weave. I can weave whatever shape I want with my blue silver grass, you?" she answered, too tired to guess I would be a better match.

"Fire blossoms, I can make my spirit blossom petals burn." he said, and Tang Yin snorted, "Nice lighter.", she commented as he shook his head, still feeling superior.

"Not when you have hundreds of them attacking you.", he countered, "better than being able to make third-class burnable traps."

"Sill a good lighter; you have kitchen service from now on." she raised her hand and pointed in his direction, "Mister Lighter."

"Mhm." the Grandmaster interrupted them. They both looked at him, and he pointed at them, "Go to sleep; you need it."

Tang Yin shook her head and looked at her Arm. She had already had fifteen minutes of power sleep, and even if she was at her limit, she needed to get rid of losing her memories; she had forgotten her parent's faces.

"Ning Fen, could I have that Orb?" she asked, and Ning Feng wordlessly took out the Orb, and Tang Yin took it under the watchful eyes of everyone else. The Orb lit up, and a bright silver light started shining, announcing her rank and having her breathe a sigh of relief; she did it; she had been pushed into the twenties.

"Level 23, god good; if I weren't seeing it, I wouldn't believe it.", Yule said, shaking his head.

"She will surpass the golden Generation.", Ari agreed, his tone grave, and Tang Yin gave him a wondering look, "The golden Generation?"

"A Generation of young Spirit Masters raised and trained by Spirit Hall, they said to already have more talent than others their age, but your sister is six and already surpassed them.", He said. The Grandmaster nodded in agreement, "And it is not necessarily a good thing." he added, looking at his hands and closing his eyes.

Nighttime started and Tang Yin snapped awake.
Taking up the last three stones, Tang Yin crawled to Jiang's ginormous body.

"Crush it, please.", she asked of him.

"It is not clever to do it tired, as you are to recover a bit first." He said but did not stop her, "Sis, he is right, stop." even Tang San protested, and she shook her head, looking at him.

"I can't; I lost memories of my Parents, of Family; there is nothing more important to me. I can forget anything else. I wouldn't care too much. I want them back; this is the fastest way before everything is lost." She put the second stone right to Jiang.

"Crush it.", she ordered, and Jiang closed his eyes before he shook his head and touched her forehead with his claw.

"Good luck, little girl."

She smiled as he crushed the stone, and she felt how she was dragged into it.

She looked around and saw nothing, "Darkness, how original.", she muttered and walked ahead; at least this time, she could move, speak and use her senses. The ground underneath her feet felt hard and beaten blank earth, and the air was somewhat stale. The fact that everything was dark was uncomfortable, but since she still could hear and feel, it did not make her panic or fear the darkness. Then, something underneath her feet crunched and broke. She looked downwards; what had that been before gasping.

20