Chapter 43
334 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 years later

Balak Kingdom, located in the south Heaven Dou Empire, bordering Fasinuo Province. This kingdom's actual area was only four-thirds of Fasinuo Province, subordinate to the Heaven Dou Empire. However, it was one of four great kingdoms within the borders of the Heaven Dou Empire.

Tang Yin was bored, a dangerous state for the last original graduate of the original Nuoding Literary department that, after being taken over by the Grandmaster, had experienced a boost in popularity; Ning Feng behind her giggling together with Xiao Wu over something they followed her brother as if they were baby ducks. 
Tang San, in turn, earned jealous looks from the surrounding males, with three girls accompanying him; well, a lot had changed in the last few years.

Tang Yin had grown a mere ten centimeters; she was now an entire head smaller than Tang San and depressed about it since they couldn't switch places anymore. Xiao Wu was still wearing heels and a pink dress, made by Yu Hua together with a Gale original, a small storage space she was wearing in the form of a carrot bag, her long braided hair swinging after her, almost touching the floor while having a conversation with Ning Feng who probably changed the most among them.
The support spirit master that had not created a single ripple when leaving seven treasures. Tang Yin was pretty confident that if the executives who permitted her to leave found out how much the shy, stuttering little girl had grown, and stupidity could hurt, they would be curling up on the floor while wailing in pain.

Ning Feng wore pink boots that ended below her knees and had pretty little Teddy images on them. She had also exchanged a majority of  her dresses with a male outfits, pants, a tunic, and a pink leather jacket with silver embroidery. She was the tallest among them, even taller than Tang San, with an elfin look, a short pixie cut, endless legs, and a figure Yin envied her for. Ning Feng had been ambitious in her training, never even taking a single day off, and didn't seem at all like a support spirit master.

She was beautiful and exotic for many who had never seen a woman like her. Tang Yin, instead, was still the most petite, long black hair tied up by a multitude of elegant long iron hairpins and a single wooden hairpin with a few stands freely trailing after her. Her dark blue clothes carried the same silver patterns as Ning Fengs, her eyes changing shades of blue with the light, and her feet in sturdy boots.

"Brother San, any school would have taken us. So why did the Grandmaster insist on us attending a no-name school like Shrek?" Xiao Wu asked what Ning Feng and Tang Yin had already been asking themselves.

"I don't know, we will see, and if it doesn't work out, we go visit Yu Hua." He shrugged his shoulders, and Tang Yin shuddered at remembering Yu Huas displeased expression when his Clan came to take him back into the fold.

More like coercion from around the corner, but Yu Hua insisted on Damian and Gale coming along, wearing scary serene smiles that had them all shuddering.

"Honestly, I am not keen on that." Tang Yin muttered.

"I-I am a-afraid t-that I won't b-be able t-to pass." Ning Fang said.

"Worry about that when it comes down to it. We need a place for the night first." Tang Yin said, and Xiao Wu nodded, "Let's look around here; maybe we find something good."

Ning Fang giggled and took Tang Yin's hand. "W-we two promised to g-go b-buy y-you f-few p-pretty things." she laughed, and while Tang Yin was no longer poor at his point, she was certainly not keen on having to be dressed up like a doll. Of course, Xiao Wu and Ning Feng had immense fun doing precisely that.

"But...." She objected, and Ning Feng shook her head in refusal. So instead, Xiao Wu captured Tang San, and the four went shopping as they browsed the streets for hotel rooms and cute clothes. Tang Yin was forced to try on many clothes, mostly Pink. But damn, that was not her color, so they settled for two dark blue dresses. One elaborate with several layers, the other simple but fitting like a glove, and she admitted it, very comfortable to wear.

She was forced to dress in the elaborate one for the remainder of the day when Xiao Wu enthusiastically dragged them into a Pink hotel. Tang Yin wanted to balk at the sight; just how much Pink would she have to endure today.
Tang San, skeptical about the place but would never raise a word against Xiao Wu's wishes, went to the reception to get a room for them.

"Two rooms, please, with separate beds if possible." here requested. One for Xiao Wu and Ning Feng to share and the other for the two siblings. They had discovered four rooms were expensive, three were no good, and they came off the best with that combination and the twin's similarity.

"We only have one remaining; there is a possibility to put up a sleeping couch for an additional sleeping place, though." The receptionist, obviously, as they were all children, guessed they were probably not here for the original purpose of a hotel covered in pink hearts but was unwilling to send away paying customers either.

"Then we take that option, Girls; you okay sharing the bed?" he asked, and the three nodded. It wouldn't be the first time they did. Tends could get cramped if you camped in a forest if it rained buckets.

The three shook their heads when the door was suddenly torn open, and a sizeable blond man stalked in with two women, one in each arm, and announced, demanding, "Your best room!"

15