1_ ch 15.5: records 3
717 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15.5: records 3

 

Four-eyed giant rat

They have four eyes, and short ears, dark green-black fur, and a very long snake-like tail that is controlled easily.

they are a monster species that prefer living in dark and closed places, as old buildings, sewers, or caves.

They live in groups of tens to hundreds, and are extremely hostile to trespassers, following the principle of attacking even at the cost of death.

They are vigilant species that don’t rest but keep their eyes on their potential enemies.

As a fight-oriented species, they depend on their huge number and the narrow surrounding to attack. They also have sharp claws, and fangs, in addition to that, there is their high control over their tail that can be used as a multi-purpose weapon.

 

Bald fang

They are monster species, with a big build of two-meter, a lot of muscle, thick blue-gray skin, two giant arms, two small legs, and a mouth of sharp canines, but with no ears or eyes.

Contrary to their looks, they are a quiet, and peaceful species if left alone, or if with other monsters. But hostile to humans.

They are a species that prefer living alone, but not too far from their birthplace, as such seeing one is a sign of others being nearby.

Though they lack both vision and hearing, they have a strong sense of smell, a high physical control, and physical prowess, with a speed surprising to their sizes.

As such, they are used to ambush their prey, with sneak one-shot one-kill attacks, and rarely chase. When chasing their prey, they roar as intimidation, added to their giant size, it has a good effect.

In their fight, they depend on their high physical prowess, and high reach, because of their long arms. But as a result of having short legs, just evading the first attacks, can break their stance, and stop their series of attacks. But that is compensated to by their thick skin which protects them from weak attacks.

20