1_ ch 33: K. BHAAAA
455 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

33. K: BHAAAA

Leaving the decapitated rabbit’s corpse behind me, I started to walk, while checking my new status.

-Status :

Kai Lv4

hp : 40

mp: 40

sp : 40

atk : 100

def : 40

agi : 80

Skills:

Advanced sword mastery Lv1 - Analyse Lv2 - Attack Lv2 - Sword Arts Lv2 - Agility Lv1 -

“my stats are steadily increasing, that’s good.”

Still, considering that it’s still the second day of the game’ lunch, I can’t judge if I am on the stronger side, or not.

I would need to find a different person and compare our stats if I want to try getting a clear idea.

“though looking at this plain, it may not happen anytime soon.”

Sigh.

Walking and sighing, I walk slowly as to rest my tired body.

Honestly, if using sword art is this tiring, I may end up being better at a one-on-one fight than a group fight.

“if it’s a one-hit-kill, I may succeed, but an endurance flight is not possible.”

Though changing that may be possible, after all, the attack and agility stats both had a skill corresponding to them, that help in increasing them, then maybe there is an SP-related skill too?

“Yeah, actually, such a skill should exist.”

And if I were to keep fighting, I should naturally acquire it.

“Then if I don’t acquire it soon, I will just use the skill matrix instead.”

And then I won’t have the need to feel this weakness or tiredness as fast again.

Having to suffer from it is really not a good feeling.

“honestly, if I didn’t know that monsters may attack me when I am careless, I would just sit or lay here to rest.”

But to begin with, the main problem is not my tired body, but this bloody sword in my hand.

I did know that this game is not a place for weak-hearted ones just from my first battle with that rabbit when I just logged in, BUT did you have to go this overboard?

“though, at the very least, there was gore setting, to reduce the visual, but still...

Sigh.”

Looking at the sword dripping with blood at my right hand, I am speechless.

“....”

And having to keep it away from my body while tiredly walking in a plain, is just...

Can you get the image?

Walking in a cloak while sweating, tired but having to stay vigilant to the surrounding, and staying careful in moving your arm in case you splash blood on your own face, especially when the blood is somehow not drying, even after all this time. It’s the worst.

But hmm ? blood?

“Ah. I was completely absorbed in my status, that I forgot to wipe it.”

How embarrassing is this?

Walking with a bloody sword like this.

Am I cosplaying as a Yandere character or something?

Smiling at the thought, and doing a final check out to my surrounding, I crouch down.

Then laying sword on the grass, I use it to wipe the blood off the blade.

Finishing that quickly, I take a hold of my now clean sword and stand.

With that, I started my surveying activity once again.

This time, for about half an hour walking around, I didn’t meet a single rabbit again, but after that, I met two, with an interval of about five minutes in between them.

After killing both of them easily, I succeeded in acquiring the skill: Stamina.

And because of the fact that the first one was a little faster than the rest, and apparently being an lv6 monster, I was able to level up, reaching lv 5.

and as a result of that, my agility skill has also leveled up, adding that to my new stamina skill, I can use sword art a little more freely too.

Of course, it’s just a little improvement, but it’s a helpful one, which is why the speed of my survey increased.

Not getting tired of my fights as easily as before, I was able to walk a little faster, with more confidence in my fighting ability.

Like that, I kept advancing, until I spotted them about forty meters ahead.

It was a flock of giants...

“Cute sheep ?”

No. No. No.

This can’t be, right? sheep? ordinary sheep? and what’s that super silky-looking snow-white wool? and those sparkly-cute-big eyes ? is that a cute monster? are there actually cute monsters in this place?

“No, wait. Thinking about it now, didn’t even the rabbit have those spikes earlier, so how are the sheep looking normal ?”

Judging this as an anomaly, I try to analyze it, and then I check my result.

-Cute Sheep lv7: A sheep monster.-

Cute sheep? Seriously ? is that my own opinion of them? but wait, a level seven monster flock? are you crazy?

Slowly raising my head, I once again look at the flock of 2.5-meter tall sheep more than 40 meters away and gulp.

if I were to carelessly get spotted by them, I may...

“be done for. Even with my increased stamina, I may not be able to take more than three in consecutive fights, but a flock at once? this will be an impossible game.”

Of course, there is the option of tactical withdrawal, ..... but that’s maybe a little late .....

“BHAAAAA.”

“BHAAAAA.”

“BHAAAAA.”

......

.... because it seems I was already spotted.

And trust me, looking at the surreal picture of a 2.5-meter tall sheep flock with more than twenty of them charging in my direction at unbelievable speed is scary, super scary actually, but even so, it’s will still get scarier, when all the twenty of them bleat at the same time, with their heads splitting into four parts, and showing their endless rows of canines inside.

“BHAAAAA.”

“BHAAAAA.”

“BHAAAAA.”

......

“Cough. Well, at least I was right. They are not your ordinary sheep flock.”

Saying so while feeling cold sweat on my back, I turn around and start accelerating, trying to escape their assault.

After all, ...

“Even if running is a cowardly choice, sometimes men simply have to do so, and suck it up.”

Giving such a cool, but the meaningless sentence as my excuse, I start to shamelessly run.

11