2_ ch 57: Interlude. Erase The Unforgivable
99 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

57. Interlude: Erase The Unforgivable

For a moment, the world was bathed in light. A Pure and Blinding Blue light. Nevertheless, that short moment... didn’t last.

And so, as the wave of blue light and sparks spread, that dome of light covering the world steadily vanished. And with that as its sign...

Once again, the gloomy sky reappeared. Once more, the broken cityscape emerged, and... Once anew, the rain of mourning resumed.

Drop by drop, that rain once again fell. And looking at that, she, Eya, clicked her tongue.

“Tsk. I missed.”

Smiling and saying so, as if having fun, Eya, the girl amidst the vanishing light, stood in the center of a gigantic crater while looking at them, a legion of white, glaring at her from the far edge. Nevertheless...

“As expected... it was weak...”

Lowering her head and saying so, Eya glanced once again at her small hand, and then ignoring the red cracks spreading on it, she shifted her gaze to it.

A dot, a line, then a circle, and another. One symbol and a second, then others more. Thousand of them, Interwoven together, while pulsing with blue light, and whistling as they pressured the air. All to create it.

“ A Severer...”

Looking at her hand and proudly saying so, Eya smiled, before then suddenly... sighing.

“Haaa... The Lite Version(Cheap Imitation) of it, that is.”

Depressedly muttering that, Eya kept her attention on it, that sword of blue light in her grasp, before then shaking her head in disappointment. After all, this result...

“It’s pathetic... Especially considering that as the best this fragment can currently muster...”

Really... it’s pathetic... Though, on the other hand, I guess it was expected. After all, this model...

“... It wasn’t made for babysitting.”

Smiling and sarcastically saying so, Eya jokingly shrugged her shoulders. Before then, tightening her hold on the sword, raising her head, and spinning in place once, to then suddenly stop, and with a sword as tall as her, point forward to them.

“So? Are we doing this or not?”

Enjoying herself and saying so, Eya lowered her sword, and then with its blade scratching the ground and lighting some sparks, she moved forward.

“After all, now that I am playing like this, you should know, right?”

Peeking at her surroundings and muttering such, Eya once more took a step forward, while then fixing her gaze at the legion of white ahead of her.

“There is no turning back... no escape... and no retreat now... So shouldn’t we finish this game? Little Girl of Light?”

“..m..t..r...”

"Hmm? Did you say something?”

Suddenly hearing words and feeling curious, Eya instantly stood in place, and then with her head titled and her smile widening she asked, but...

“““ DON’T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF, MONSTER.”””

But it seems the girl’s shaking stopped. Realizing that and feeling excitement, Eya slowly resumed her walk, and then as her eyes restored their calmness, she...

“Then Come...”

She spoke.

.........

“Then Come...”

The distortion spoke...

“Come and Entertain me”

As if disregarding everything, that distortion spoke.

Grit.

And hearing its words, they- No, it, the being of light felt anger rising...

For it, a Distortion to speak disregarding everything... For it, a Monster to exist freely... And for it, a Twisted Abomination to look down on everything... it’s just...

“... Unforgivable.”

That an unbound curse spoke of such words... That a spreading cancer stood like that... And that a symbol of its despair was acting this carefreely... it’s truly...

“Unforgivable.” “Infuriating.” “Abominable.”

“ For you, a Curse that tormented me...” “ A Shackle that bound me... ” “A despair that plagued me...”

“To stand like that...” “To smile like that...” To act like that...”

“““ As if Everything is a toy of yours... it is truly...”””

... UNFORGIVABLE.

Screaming so, the legion of white spoke of their unforgotten hatred, and as all the faint wills connected together, she... at the center of that whirlpool of loneliness took her stance. With her decision being to...

“ERASE THAT ABOMINATION”

Screaming so, and getting swept in its own fake bravado, the being of light hidden amidst the legion spoke, all without it noticing the subsiding fear... the awakening ego and... its own words changing...

Nevertheless, with its mind overwhelmed, the being didn’t have the time, and she, the only one noticing didn’t care to point that for it, and so... that small detail was discarded aside, as tens of white avatars abruptly stood forward, and crushed the earth below them, before then suddenly accelerating toward their one enemy...

........

“ERASE THAT ABOMINATION”

Suddenly a loud voice rang as if responding to Eya’s challenge and following that was...

Booom.

Following it was the sound of earth exploding as tens of avatars disappeared, only to then reappear in the crater’s center and ahead of Eya.

First, was a white tower shield crashing head-on into her. Then from her side, were four pairs of claws seeking her. And after that was a formation of white avatars circling her. Nevertheless...

“This much is easy...”

Saying so, and having fun, Eya calmly looked forward, and then as the shield and claws almost reached her, she...

Click.

She simply took a step to the side. Ignoring them suddenly frozen in place, she simply took a step to the side, and then with light movement swung her right hand as she slowly walked through them. Still...

“This is inefficient...”

Smiling and saying so, Eya took another step forward finally getting out of the encirclement, when suddenly...

Sssssh. Splash.

When suddenly, the sound of air cutting and flesh exploding rung behind her, as all the avatars behind broke to pieces, and into blue light strands they melted.

Nevertheless, expecting that, all Eya did was raise her left hand, absorbing their remains, and then...

“Tsk. How bothersome.”

Smiling as she said so, Eya resumed her walking, while also raising her sword and looking up.

Up there, which once the gloomy clouds and falling tears were in. Up there, which now is solely filled with the beautiful scene of Arrows and Projectile of White, illuminating the night sky, as they...

Fuush. Ssssh. Zzzzt.

As they shot toward her. Like a scene of the old night sky crumbling, they shot toward her. And looking at that violent spectacle, she...

“... Your dependence on brute force and numbers, that is.”

Calmly walking and saying so, She, Eya, swung her right hand once cutting a lightning-clad arrow, before then once again swinging her hand and parrying a spear of pure light. Following that was a white burning chakram, then a white wind-coated knife and... more, more, and even more... All sorts of attacks falling toward her, all sorts of shapes adorned in white lusting for her, and all sorts of attacks... never reaching her. After all...

“ I have a beautiful pair of eyes, you see...”

Smiling and saying such, she, the girl effortlessly cutting the light, stopped not. Instead, she moved forward, cutting all the attacks, and climbing the crater, she moved forward, with the only thing her eyes gazing at being that, coated in the gloomy sky, and it, covered in light. When suddenly...

“!!...”

A wide smile took over Eya’s expression and along with it, a Blazing, Pure white Sun shone with lightning ahead of her, as...

"NOW, ERAAAASE IT.”

As a familiar white torrent of pure destruction made its glorious return, and with a force dwarfing everything else, flooded toward her.

2