2_ ch 60: A. Black Embryo
87 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  1. A: Black Embryo

 

““It’s reached the Limit””

 

Saying so, both Leo and I fall silent and instead focus on this event in front of us, when finally this whole thing is ending. Nevertheless, this is truly... 

 

“... Fascinating, isn’t it?”

 

Saying so and looking up, I watch the rubble and the streams of colors swirling over and over at the empty sky above, as they mixed... Until finally with a sudden bright flash of light, All melt into One, as a certain Black erase all else...

 

And looking at that, I say nothing more, and instead just smile and enjoy the scene, as that black vortex, now pulsing with black lightning, steadily grows. When...

 

“Haaaa... Guess now, it’s My limit...”

 

Sighing then saying so, Leo momentarily looks away from the black vortex above and then glance at both Licia and I. before then slowly turning and walking a few steps away... And then smiling.

 

“... but well... this was interesting...”

 

Stopping in place and saying so, Leo once again looks back at Licia and I, and then, disintegrates.

 

Starting from the arms and then spreading to the shoulders and chest... Leo slowly and steadily disintegrated, and then as a serene black, flowed along with the mad wind and guided by the strong suction force. As suddenly...

 

-Conditions have been met.

Extra Skill: Tainted One has become Extra Skill: Black Embryo.-

 

Suddenly with the balance of this cityscape broken, an endless number of cracks spread everywhere. Nevertheless, stepping aside and pulling Licia along, I ignore those spreading cracks spreading below us and instead devote my attention to looking at it, that above as it suddenly shrank and changed...

 

From the black vortex of before, it suddenly pulsed and changed into a concentrated sphere of Serene Black, crackling with lightning, as if...

 

“... a star?”

 

Well, whatever. Thinking so and shrugging my shoulders, I don’t waste time or chances, and instead, look at the one next to me, and then...

 

“Alright, let’s go...”

 

Gently pushing Licia’s back and whispering so, I encourage the girl and smile, as she...

 

“... Go.”

 

As she slowly takes a few steps forward, and then lowering her cat-eared cap with her right hand and covering her eyes, she looks back and smiles at me, before then...

 

“... ‘Till later.”

 

Then, the same as the one before her, she disintegrates and flows... Only this time, it was beautiful Azure that spread along the wind. Still...

 

-Conditions have been met.

Extra Skill: Fragmented Mind has been integrated into Extra Skill: Black Embryo.-

 

“... ‘I’ guess, this is the last...”

 

Smiling a little and saying that, I stand in place looking above, at that blue radiance flowing from the pulsing star of black... Only to then, stretch my hand toward it... but...

 

“... I guess, it’s still... beyond my reach, ha?”

 

Smiling weakly and saying so, I stretch my hand even more and clench it, nevertheless...

 

“As expected... compared to those false colors... The Star I seek is beyond my reach...”

 

Lowly muttering that and staring above, I slowly lower that hand of mine blocking my vision, but... Yeah, as expected... it’s still there... beyond my reach...

 

Feeling an odd sense of comfort and thinking so, I lower my gaze from the sky and instead do a last glance at the disintegrating cityscape around me, as it steadily broke to pieces barely keeping its shape... Still...

 

“... ‘I’ guess, I am no different.”

 

Looking at my empty unclenched hand holding nothing and saying so, I smile feeling at ease, while also ignoring the crimson red flowing from it. Instead, even as my body slowly vanishes, and this whole cityscape of monochrome melt away, I just stand on this disintegrating rooftop and watch above, when...

 

Booom.

 

When suddenly, the empty sky above was broken. And from those suddenly appearing gigantic crimson cracks, what appeared were...

 

Pillars... White and Enormous Pillars burning in white light appeared around the pulsing sphere of black... And looking at that, I... I take back my words, after all...

 

“... it seems ‘I’ can reach it.”

 

Saying so and feeling myself and the rooftop completely melting, I smile. Then even as my consciousness slowly faded, I kept that smile and observed the sky above, as suddenly... Those five enormous pillars draw closer to the pulsing sphere of black and with that as it signs...

 

Rumble.

 

The remains of this cityscape shook, as something forcefully broke through the crimson cracks and toward the sphere of black... Some enormous did... and funnily enough, that thing was...

 

“A hand, ha... haha...”

 

Smiling and laughing at that a little, I weakly speak. Before then completely lost my consciousness, with the last thing I saw being that Enormous White Hand... taking hold of the Star of Black and suppressing it.

 

.........

 

Ding.

 

-Conditions have been met.

Extra Skill: Observer has temporarily suppressed the corruption.-

.........

-Under Extra Skill: Observer’s effect, assimilation has been resumed-

.........

.... Progress: 1%

.........

.........

... Scenario... Desire

.... Progress: 19%

.........

.........

- #3 Sub Scenario: Observer’s Desire-

.... Progress: 26%

.........

.........

- #3 Sub Scenario: Observer’s Desire.

Assimilation Progress: 32%-

.........

-Conditions have been met.

Lv3 has been reached.-

.........

-Adjusting.-

.........

.........

.........

-Adjusting Complete.

Status has been updated-

 

-Status :

Black Embryo 38%(Lv3)-

3