1_ ch 43: A. Price of Disrespect
439 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

43. A: Price of Disrespect

Slowly walking, I get near a tree, then with my back resting on it, I survey the location of all the fa-, no, all the walkers around.

Looking at each of them, I spot some that are near, and so just like before, I use a pebble and hit the closest one of them.

“ghaa ?”

And feeling the hit, it naturally starts moving in this direction.

Then watching a walker moving in my direction again, I straighten my stance and grab my halberd, not willing no dirty my hands.

After all, I was lucky for the fact I was wearing gloves before, otherwise...

“it would have been the worst.”

To get such a sticky and dirty blood, or whatever on my hands?

I would get angry, you know. For such lowly insect to dare dirty my hands, I will kill it.

Sigh.

Calming down, I focus my eyes on the walker gradually coming closure to my location, when I smile.

And waiting for it to start dashing, I push back my hair, which is being affected by the wind’s changing direction, to fix it.

Standing confidently like that, it suddenly happened.

Sudden turn.

In a single moment, all the walkers froze in their place and suddenly turned, looking in my direction.

“huh ?”

Getting startled, I look behind me, but there is no super hot female walker, as I expected.

“then why did they turn here ?”

After all, even if I know that my looks are great and that my confident appearance pushing my hair back, while basking under the silver light of the moon, and against the wind is an awesome and dreamy picture. But still ...

Blind freaks shouldn’t be able to understand it nor see it, right?

No, wait. Wind?

Don’t tell me...

Was it the mist from before?

Did that bastard...

Feeling doubtful, I smell my clothes, and...

Dammit.

That disgusting scent is there. Lingering in my clothes, as if a marking.

To think he would dare ...

To use such a disgusting thing on me...

To think an insect would dare to ...

Dammit. Dammit.

If I knew of this before, I would have turned him to pieces.

Having my scents becoming as disgusting as these insects, how dare he...

Just stepping on his dead corpse before was not enough. It seems I should have dismembered it alive instead.

Dammit.

For it, to dirty me. To try disrespecting me. Is it trying to humiliate me? Does such an insect dare? To look down on me?

Dammit.

I really should have dismembered it alive back then.

Teeth gritting.

Dammit.

“no wait. I can just do it now, right ?”

Feeling my accelerated though, as a result of my skill, stabilizing and my increasing anger for a lowly insect daring to infect me with its disgusting smell starting to clear, I viciously smile while looking all the walker around the two buildings ahead of me, slowly and gradually moving in my direction.

“you want to play, huh? then come.”

Let me too, play with you, and while at it, I...

“I shall give it to you, to all of you.”

And under this night’s moon, I announce it.

“you death, that is.”

A slow, and ugly death. Deserving for the lowly and ugly insect daring to try dirtying me.

A painful, and gruesome death deserving for the ignorant idiots, looking down on me.

And of course, an ...

“ an entertaining death, that I will enjoy presenting.”

Speaking like that, I keep my thoughts acceleration skill active, planning to vent a little, and enjoy some violence to my heart’s content.

Then looking at the walkers dashing in my direction as fast as they can, but still looking slow in my eyes.

I swing.

Ssssh.

And in a single swing of my halberd, the closest one that was already nearing had its head split from its neck, falling to the ground.

Then with no joking, or playing around, I too accelerate in the walkers’ direction.

Ssshh.

Cutting the first two’s arms reaching out to my face, I swiftly avoid their attack.

Then moving between them in their moment of feeling pain, I succeeded in getting behind them, just for me then, to also cut their legs.

Feeling amusement in them falling face-first into dirt, I then quickly lower my head, dodging a claw attack coming from my side.

Then quickly cutting the attacker’s head, neck, and right shoulder in a single slash, I follow it by another slash, cutting its abdomen in two.

And feeling the excitement increasing with every move of mine, I keep using art while fighting. Applying it to every move, and not getting tired in favor of my stamina skill.

baam.

Kicking the lower part of the dead walker, I throw the one behind it off balance. Then in a single step, I jump into its face and backflip. Cutting its head, and also avoiding a pincer attack.

Ssssh. Ssssh.

Then with two slashes, I cut the four walkers in front of me, before moving to the other five behind them. While also showcasing how useful my new skills, the hours I dedicated to them, and my great experience in one-to-many battles are.

After all, even if I was planning to avoid this situation, it’s not like I was fearing it.

No.

“I was just leaving the fun for later.”

Sssssh.

Then with a single slash, I cut the five’s heads at once. But is it just me, or do the numbers of these guys just keep increasing?

Avoiding a walker jumping on me from behind, I kick it in the abdomen, toward another one ahead of me, then I quickly cut the arms of the one near my face.

And succeeding in clearing my surrounding for a second, I raise my eyes to look around.

Though not even finishing my surveying, I move my head dodging a coming attack.

But still, from what I just saw in my quick scan, it seems like a great number of the walkers are coming from the forest on the other side. But even then, the main numbers are unsurprisingly coming from the building’s inside.

And just like I thought before, I really should take some time to check it.

Ssshh.

Then cutting the head of the walker that just attacked me, I smile.

“But first, I have to enjoy my fill here, right ?”

12