1_ ch 45.5: records 6
418 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

45.5: records 6

 

Abomination sheep

They are a demonic beast species, with the fascinating appearance of a 2-meter cute sheep. Though that cuteness only furthers the disgust when their heads open, splitting in four directions and showing a giant canine-filled mouth.

The abomination sheep is a type of demonic species usually spotted in plains and other open areas, traveling in herds.

And contrary to what their appearance may suggest, the abomination sheep is a very aggressive demonic beast, attacking anything it spots, and even willing to use the life of the full herd to kill it, with the exception being the rare case when a higher leveled demonic beast appears. And in this case, they usually try to instantly escape with no desire to fight.

The abomination sheep’s fighting style is mainly revolving around, the advantage of number and using it to surround the target, overwhelm it, just to then crush them, charge at them, or bite them to death with their sharp teeth.

 

Heavy walker

They are a species of human-insect hybrid demonic beast, usually spotted leading the lower variant of them.

They have a hard-to-forget appearance, with their body being based on a centipede, only with it having more human-looking features instead of insect-looking ones.

Their giant body’s length can even reach more than ten-meter, adding to that their long 2-meter arm, amounting to twenty pairs of muscular limbs, with sharp claws, even able to cut normal humans to shreds.

The heavy walker is a giant and heavy monster, but contrary to what people may assume, like a big monster, its weight is not able to lower its speed, instead of with the great number of its limbs the heavy walker is able to accelerate quickly reaching great speed and is also able to use its heavyweight as an advantage and a weapon to crush everything in its path.

 

Current Status

-Status :

Anon Zero Lv6

hp : 120

mp: 120

sp : 210

atk : 180

def : 150

agi : 120

Skills:

Observer - Analyse lv3 - Stamina lv4 - Sp enhance lv3 - Advanced Physical Mastery lv3 - Attack lv3 - Defence lv2 - Health lv1 - Hp auto-recovery lv1 - Thought Acceleration lv2 - Precision - Clear Mind - Advanced Weapon Mastery lv1 - Weapon Art Lv1 - Memory lv1 - Physical Art lv2 - Agility lv1 - Magic power lv1 -

6