2_ ch 5.5: records 1
378 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.5: records 1

 

Idol-Ex-Machina: Shy-kyun

one of the oldest AI models still existing, with that being mainly for her unbelievable popularity, and her existence itself already becoming a symbol of AI and Horizon Island.

And so, even to now, Shy-Kyun is still one of the most commonly used AI, at least outside of the specialized work field.

Not to mention, her great popularity has not been only limited to Horizon Island, but to the whole world, with the view count of her concerts’ videos being the proof.

Nevertheless, being an Idol, Shy-Kyun too has her secrets, just like any other idol. And though it’s true, that as an AI she doesn’t have scandals like most celebrities, but she does have things worse.

Espionage and Spying.

Yes. This cute Idol is also a spy.

A spy that for almost 20 years, has been spying, wiretapping, and surveying all of its users outside and inside the island, with all of its terminals from personal models to public models helping.

All without the knowledge of the users, or most people, except for H.A.I.C.I’s limited account holders, as the ones responsible for its maintenance, and workability.

 

Original Commands

They are a series of commands and programs of H.A.I.C.I, only available to the account holders, with the appropriate authority level.

And though they are always a part of most of Utima and Horizon Island’s important programs, games, and apps, they are nevertheless impossible to use if no access to H.A.I.C.I is available.

Though on the other hand, as long as a connection is started, then all of the commands and H.A.I.C.I’s assistance become available with ease, dependent on the account’s authority level.

 

Lost Solace Online

A new VR game presented by Utima corp’s gaming branch company.

The theme of the game and its contents have not been disclosed, nor has the game’s information been publicized, as such, the game is all shrouded in mystery, with the only known information about it being, it promising realism surpassing all previous games, it limited players count, the supposed reason of the game been made, and the name of certain famous players participating in it.

Nevertheless, even though such a game is supposedly a big project of Utima, but the information about it, and its purpose are not accessible, to even the company’s staff, with the exception being, the ones directly managing the game, the company’s president, and the CEO.

 

The Soul Resonance Drive

A new VR device developed secretly by Utima tech.

Information about the SR drive has not been released, and so, except for its name, and some simple information known to LSO’s players, nothing is actually known about it.

Just as LSO, or even more, but the SR drive has the same level of secrecy about it, with even the staff not having much information about it. As such, its true function is not known, its ability is not known, and even its performance was not known.

 

Current Status:

-Status :

Anon Zero Lv8

hp : 240

mp: 160

sp : 320

atk : 280

def : 240

agi : 160

Skills:

Observer - Analyse lv3 - Stamina lv5 - Sp enhance lv4 - Advanced Physical Mastery lv3 - Attack lv4 - Defence lv3 - Health lv3 - Hp auto-recovery lv2 - Thought Acceleration lv3 - Precision - Clear Mind - Advanced Weapon Mastery lv3 - Weapon Arts Lv2 - Memory lv1 - Physical Art lv2 - Agility lv2 - Magic power lv1 -

6