2_ ch 8: A. a Conversation
368 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8. A: a Conversation

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

“fuuu...”

Taking a deep breath, I try to calm myself down, before then, sitting down on the ground, when...

Boom.

“gha!?...”

With a loud sound, a sudden missile hit me in the face.

“temporary account, are you okay? Are you okay? Temporary acouuuuunt......”

Teary-eyed.

And with it, I end up falling on my back and hitting my head to the ground, as I lose consciousness..... or not.

Instead, I only close my eyes, to calm down my dizzy head, as I try adjusting to my new senses, and escaping the effect of my last sensory overdrive.

“sob..., sob..., temp-..., sob...., temporary account just.....”

“DIED, Whaaa....”

Crying loli noise.

But for some reason, just as I do so, a certain damn AI starts crying...

“hey, Shy-Kyun, you know I am alive, right?”

“whaaa...., temporary account returned.....”

Happy loli noise.

Tired Sigh.

Feeling tired of Shy-Kyun’s idiotic crying, I speak. though just as I do so, she instantly jumps with a happy smile on her face, as she once again lunches herself on me hugging my cheeks.

And seeing that, I suddenly remember.....

Remember that this damn AI is a product of 20 years ago, meaning? Her personality was probably that Gorilla’s fault... No, not probably, I am hundred percent sure, it’s that Gorilla’s fault, yeah...

And reaching such a conclusion, I sigh, before glancing once again at Shy-Kyun, cuddling my cheeks, as she smiles happily.

Guess there is nothing I can do, huh?

Thinking so, and smiling, I give up, and then...

With a swift movement, I take hold of Shy-Kyun’s foot, before then, moving to side-throwing her with as much force as my tired muscle can muster...

“accoaaaaaaa.…!!.”

Fading scream.

And then looking at that, and feeling pride at the new world record I just achieved, I smile satisfied.

Nevertheless, it’s surprising, my body’s state that is.

Thinking so, and standing in my place, I glance at myself, studying my current appearance, and well...

“I look sucks.”

Seriously, I look sucks.

I mean, can you believe it? My face is looking pale, my clothes are painted in blood, and I am even covered in a light smell of sweat and blood.

And no, don’t misunderstand, I am not saying I smell bad, nope, on the opposite. In my opinion, I think this light scent of rust and sweat is only adding to my charm, hn, indeed. They do say that beautiful girls are different, but yeah, if that’s truly the case, then I am sure...

That I am actually a totally different species, no, wait, I am a higher existence actually, yeah, probably... I am cool, AND beautiful after all, so yeah.

Thinking so, and nodding to myself, as I do my daily ego-boosting, I suddenly remember.

“now that I remember, but was not there a notification sound, or something before? No wait, was there more than one actually?”

Thinking so, I glance to the corner of my field of view, and there.....

I spot a red icon shining.

With it alone there, even though clearly the UI menu has already disappeared...

No, wait. Ah, there it is.

“the UI menu. It’s back?”

Seriously? Thinking so, and ignoring the red notification, I curiously click on the menu.

When a single option appeared.

-access level-

Yes, only a single option appeared. And that option was not the Log-out button, nor the game master call, but a weird new menu instead, how mysterious.

Thinking so, and planning of pressing it to check it, I ...

“temporary account? Are you okay? How are you feeling currently?”

I stop and speechlessly glance at Shy-Kyun who’s just returned.

And no, not because I am disappointed at how fast she come back, Not at all.

Instead, it’ because I once again felt impressed at how the personality and duty of an AI never clash.

How impressive, it really makes one wonder if her previous actions were part of her personality only, or were they a deliberate action to distract me and improve my mood, hmmm?

......

Well, whatever, there is no meaning to thinking about this, instead, there is something more important that I should do.

Thinking so, I slowly look at Shy-Kyun, and with a heavy heart, I ask.

“so, Shy-Kyun, how long was I absorbed in that seizure, and why did you log in to LSO?”

Saying so, and asking the most important questions bothering me, I, with a serious look, observe Shy-Kyun, expecting her reaction, when...

“I don’t know.”

Cheerful loli sound.

With an innocent smile, she nonchalantly answers.

......

I don’t know...

I don’t know...

......

Yeah, be it smart or not, AI with personalities are just really.....

Ugh...

Thinking so, and holding my dizzy head, I give up on thinking, planning to leave it for later when my head is in a better condition, before then, looking at Shy-Kyun and once again asking.

“you don’t what exactly? The time I was in a seizure, or why did you log in ?”

“well, I was counting, so I know the time of seizure, but concerning Temporary Account’s question regarding Lost Solace Online, I currently have no control over the game system and as such can’t judge.”

Calmly saying so, Shy-Kyun then looks at me as if waiting for a reaction, though not caring for that, I ignore most of what she said, and go ahead asking about what’s bothering me.

“Okay, let’s ignore LSO for now, but how long was I in that seizure?”

Yes, the seizure, that’s what I want to know about. Because from what I experienced just now, I am sure I was not there for a few seconds only, so is it probably a few minutes... or even more maybe?

Hmm, could it be a whole 10 to 15 minutes? But that’s too lo-....

“39 minutes.”

Huh? Wait, what?

“to be specific, it has been 37 minutes, and 24 seconds. That is counting from the time the drive was rebooted, and so if we estimate the time the drive needed for rebooting as 1 or 2 minutes, then the time Temporary Account was in a seizure is probably 39 minutes, a few seconds more or less.”

Seamlessly saying so, with no pause in her words, Shy-Kyun curiously stares at me, but not even paying attention to that, I once again think of the absurd thing I just heard.

An absurd fact of my seizure, not being 10, 15, or even 20 minutes, but instead a whole 39 minutes, can you believe it?

A whole 39 minutes? I mean, if that’s true, Then...

“what’s kind of bullshit did I just go through exactly?”

8