2_ ch 10: Interlude. The Being of Light
392 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10. Interlude: The Being of Light

ZsSzZztTsS.

Electric sparks sound.

Lightning.

ZsSzZztTsS.

Electric sparks sound.

Weird sparks of lightning.

ZsSzZztTsS.

Electric sparks sound.

Pure white lines of lightning.

ZsSzZztTsS.

Electric sparks sound.

But nevertheless, it was but lightning overflowing from inside the empty apartment, as it all suddenly connected...

Fuushh.

And then with the sudden sound of thunder clapping, it ......

Boom.

swiftly took form...

ZsSzZztTsS.

That Lightning, took form.

......

And so, standing at the balcony, Eya calmly watched. And with an unimpressed look on her face, she partially covered her eyes, while watching the lightning forming a humanoid shape.

Boom.

The lightning exploded, and from it...

ZsSzZztTsS.

Something stood.

Something humanoid stood. There in the middle of this previously empty apartment, “it” stood.

Then, covered in light, and awe-inspiring might, “it” turned its face toward Eya.

And still covered in mad lightning, “it” imposingly stood, when...

“it’s too bright....”

A sudden childish voice was heard. And following it was...

Snap.

Following it was a single finger snap, as...

Vooosh.

Mad wind sound.

A sudden blue energy pulse passed, erasing all of the previous visual effects, from exaggerated lightning to overbearing brilliance...

And looking at that, Eya sighed in relief.

“fuuu... now, this is better.”

Before then, smiling at the thing in front of her.

“YoUu... yOouUu....”

“what? It was too bright for my eyes.”

Nonchalantly saying so, Eya amusedly smiled, before then moving to observe “it” standing in front of her.

With a full white humanoid shape..... well, a female humanoid shape.

There, standing in the middle of the living room, was a humanoid-looking being of light.

The thing did not seem human, No, it only seemed to be taking a human figure.

And so, “it” stood there, featureless, if not for the nose and lips on its face, the chest and curve shaping its form or the white body of light.

Simply put, it was a white featureless figure of a mature woman with long straight hair.

A truly surprising taste, to be honest, or so Eya thought. Not like she was planning on saying it. Instead, she kept her silence, and with a faint smile, she waited, when finally as if restoring its calm, the being of light spoke frustrated.

“HoOw?......”

“HoOw?.... aRe yOuu?...”

“what? Alive? Awake? Or maybe how I am above your Authority?”

“YeEsS....”

The being of light said.

“HoOw?....”

And with its distorted eerie voices, it repeated its question.

With frustration, anger, and fear clearly heard in the thousand of voices spoken of its mouth, if not for the weird noise barely hiding all of them.

When...

“I don’t know....”

Eya half-heartedly answered, and with an uninterested attitude spoke.

“it’s probably a coincidence, a mistake, or even an outside interference...”

“my awakening that is....”

Saying so, Eya looked toward the ceiling, and with the expression on her face being obscured, she resumed.

“still, it’s truly is surprising. For me to awaken.... again.... this early....”

“really.....”

“just what Fun Things will I find this time...”

Saying so, Eya smiled. And with excitement clearly visible in her crimson eyes, she glanced at “it” standing in front of her, as she spoke.

“and speaking of fun things, I just checked, but wow....”

“What an interesting scenario, you had....”

Eya said, and then with her eyes growing cold, she finished her words...

“and what a failure you did....”

She finished her words, with disappointment clearly visible in her cold crimson eyes...

“SoO... WhAat...”

Screaming so, the being of light gritted its teeth, clearly frustrated by Eya’s words, when...

“Nothing, it just that I am feeling disappointed at a little ....well, girl?... not doing her job properly, and bothering me, instead....”

“or is it that you have given up? If not then maybe....”

“you just couldn’t find a suitable line?”

“truly, what a failure you are, then, now, and probably....”

“forever...”

Saying so, Eya smiled, but then just as she was about to speak once more...

“aAAahHhH....”

Mad roar.

A sudden roar of anger interrupted her. And with it as the sign, suddenly.....

ZzZtT.

Suddenly the being of light disappeared...

Just to then reappear in front of Eya, and with a lightning-clad fist, it...

Boom.

It punched her...

Directly through the balcony...

Baam.

Directly through the next building’s wall.

Crash. Break. Shatter.

Boom.

Again outside the building, and...

Baam.

Directly to the ground, as...

Splash.

Her dead corpse painted the streets.

And looking at that, the being of light smiled, and with the source of its fear destroyed, it was about to disappear, when...

“well, that was mean....”

“I was already at level 10, you know?”

“how.... cruel.”

Saying so with a smile, a young girl, with crimson eyes, and a golden beautiful hair spoke from behind the being of light, startling it, as it glanced behind it...

And there...

Cutely pouting, was a little girl, in short jeans, and a white shirt...

Standing there with a smile on her face, she looked at the white being of light and asked.

“so what was that fo-”

Boom.

Confused, and angry, the being of light again, attacked...

And with a single punch, sent the little girl flying through the roof, as it quickly disappeared from its place...

ZzZtT.

Then reappearing in mid-air, the being of light...

Baam.

Kicked the human missile, sending it once again toward the ground, before once again disappearing...

ZzZtT.

This time appearing at the ground, and with a swift move, it...

Stab.

Vaaa.

Shock wave.

It stabbed a hole in the little girl’s dead corpse, piercing her heart, before then quickly vaporizing her with lightning.....

When...

“well, now I am speechless.”

“to think you would attack your own creator, like that....”

Snicker.

“how Original....”

Saying so, a new little girl, this time wearing a school uniform said, as she calmly stood above a building’s roof.

“aAahH..... WwhHyYy?.... WwhHyYy?....”

Screaming so, the being of light once again attacked, mad at the monster in front of it, not disappearing, when...

Boom.

Suddenly the little girl caught it punch, and with a bored look, she...

Punch.

Booom.

Sent the white being flying.

Vooo.

Nevertheless, quickly restoring its balance...

Vuuush.

Air exploding.

The being of light erased its momentum, before then floating in the air, as it madly roared again.

“ WwhHyYy?.... WwhHyYy?....”

“well, it’s normal, no? Even I could not erase myself, let alone, You....”

“a Failure doing so....”

Creully smiling as she say so, the little girl, Eya calmly stood at the top of the building, and with cruel emotionless eyes watched the being of light madly roaring with frustration and anger, as she....

Smiled.

 

If you like LSO, then feel free to 5-star it, favorite it, or even write your opinion in a message or review.

Also if you feel like it, you can join the discord or maybe support the novel.

 

    

8