2_ ch 41: K. Glimpse at the truth of a Demonic beast
154 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

41. K: Glimpse at the truth of a Demonic beast

In a distorted landscape of endless green plains, a certain being stood...

The being had a well-built body covered in red fur, a height of seven meters, eight tough and thick limbs with deadly claws, two pairs of hazy lifeless eyes, a mouth filled with yellow ugly teeth, and.....

Tentacles..... lots of Slimy Pink Tentacles protruding from the being’s face...

And what that ugly being was doing here was crawling from a hole below ground and then standing dumbly in place, while also...

Sniffing his surrounding... Sniffing a little to the right... Then a little to the left... Upward... And then downward... When suddenly, the being froze in place.... and then shivering a little, the being suddenly realized...

Danger... Danger is drawing closer... How did the being realize it? That’s unknown... Why did the being fear it? It’s non-known... But more importantly, what is it to the being? Danger, that is?....

Well... That... Of course, can’t be known...

And so, standing in place, the being shivered but nevertheless made a decision... To crawl the hell back to wherever it comes from.... though sadly, just as the being attempted to... suddenly, it felt...

Bu~rp.

It felt full.... a little too full actually.... that even its stomach has begone to...

“Gyea?”

Ache and hurt...

.....!!!!

“GYEAAAAAAAAA...…!!!!!”

Pained Howls.

And then as the being begone to howls from pain, suddenly...

Booooom.

From its stomach, a Strong and Loud, Purple BEAM shot...

And then looking at the beam crashing to earth a dozen meters ahead of it, the being slowly lost consciousness, with the last thing it saw being...

Crash. Baam. Roll.

Being the hazy figure of a four-limbed creature, doing it best to stand from a carter, while crouching on a weird purple stick.

.......

Disgusting... Nauseating and sickening...

The experience of getting abruptly swallowed whole is all of that and even more... Nevertheless if I had to describe a worse experience, then naturally that would be...

“Ghaaaaa.....”

Throwing up.

To get abruptly swallowed whole, BY A DAMN DEMONIC BEAST OF ALL THINGS...

“Dammi-... Ghaaaaa....”

Throwing up.

“Ughhh.... that was...”

“seriously... the worst thing I EVER....”

“Lived...”

Begrudgingly saying so, I.... try to stand but...

“it seems using Single Absolute is heavier than I thought....”

Not to mention using it twice in a row and without getting a break to boost...

“Ughhhh.... though, my surrounding being the distorted landscape of oblivion....”

“.... M-may also be a factor in this headache....”

Saying so, and feeling the splitting headache consuming my mind, the spinning dizziness blinding my vision, and the seething anger shaking my nerves, I...

Grit my teeth, before then tightening my grip on my purple-light-covered sword, and using the Aura flowing from it to push my body up, as I...

Shakily stand with weakened legs, and with eyes filled with burning wrath stare at the Accursed, Ugly, Star-nosed Mole that just swallowed me as it...

Shake in place, before then jumping awake and with a feeling similar to mine...

Stare back at me..... leading to a silent deadlock...

And so, with but dozens of meters or so between us, stood I on one side, surrounded by a high-pitched whistling wind as the Aura once again began swirling on my sword in preparation for my Single Absolute attack... While on the other side, it, a deformed mutant, star-nosed mole stood, growling and glaring at me, all as it unconsciously drowned itself in the Black Ink-like Aura of Malice...

And like that, we silently stood... It, warily glancing at the purple light-converging over my sword, and I, cursing my Aura Sense skill, and feeling disgusted not at the weird hollowness of this twisted and distorted landscape, nor at the Mad and Incomprehensible noise flowing from the mist around me, instead...

What truly disgusted me was it standing in front of me, and the thing I could see, hear, smell and feel from the Black Ink-like Aura flowing from it...

Things like the Pulsing Flesh Pieces overlapping with its appearance, The Corrupted and Disgusting Human Stench reeking of it, and also..... The feelings of Jealously, Despair, and Hatred overflowing from it...

“And I previously thought they looked kinda underwhelming....”

“Guess it was only me.....”

“and my misunderstanding of Demonic Beasts...”

Begrudgingly saying so, I suddenly feel it.... a response from my sword.... a sign that my skill is reaching its limit and so...

I and it, once again look at each other, before then...

fushhhh.

Step forward.

Before then accelerating toward each other.... it, to kill me, and I...

To avenge it swallowing me... To erase it, what is disgusting me... And also.... to stop it... The ugly feelings arising within me as if responding to that ahead of me...

And to do that, what I will use is...

-Single Absolute: is a skill representing an individual’s complete dedication, as a result, it greatly but momentarily enhances the attack stat when a single action overlaps with such a mindset.-

“is my everything....”

Saying so and ignoring both the purple light and the crackling lightning around my sword, I.... and it.....

Booooom.

Clash.

4