2_ ch 42: S. The Rhythm Hell’s Sage
146 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

42. S: The Rhythm Hell’s Sage

Dark navy ceramic..... all what filled my vision was that..... but...

“where?...”

I mean, I don’t recognize this floor of ceramic, so where cou-

“Aaah.... right....”

My safe room.... it should be my safe room, ‘cause that was probably the purpose of touching that pillar of light, right?

Then the reason why I am suddenly lying face-first on such Safe Room’s cold ceramic floor is...

“That I blacked out from the crazy trip....”

Feeling the throbbing pain in my head, I mutter so, before then raising myself from the floor and looking around me, checking the room and...

“I guess it looks good.”

Smiling a little proudly and saying such a thing, I gaze around me, looking at the ceramic floor below, at the nicely done lighting above, then at the bookshelves around me, at the simple bed ahead of me, and finally at the cool wooden desk behind me. And so, I guess it looks like a well-designed study...

Thinking about that, I frown and then look toward the only flaw in this room.... or I don’t.....

“After all, the only flaw in this room is the Absence of a door....”

Of course, I am talking about a door to the outside, because if it’s just a door, well...

“... well, then the door to the bathroom is right there....”

Glancing at the door behind me and saying so, I then quickly pull my attention back and stare around me, but...

“What now?”

Sitting on the chair and leaning on the desk, I mutter so feeling confused, but then suddenly...

Ding.

The much-awaited notification appeared. Still...

-Announcement: Tutorial Has Started-

“What do you mean Tutorial?”

Reading the suddenly appearing notification, I end up muttering so, even if it’s mostly because of nervousness and not confusion.... after all, it’s not like I don’t know what’s happening right now, it’s just...

“That I don’t understand it...”

Weakly saying such a thing and trying to distract myself, I glance ahead of me and then looking at the suddenly appearing door, I walk toward it..... nevertheless, just as I opened the door and entered...

-Tutorial: Special Edition-

Suddenly, a new notification appeared.

-Choose A Weapon-

And reading that notification, I then looked around me, but it seem I entered a weapon exhibition or something... because the only thing in this room I entered is just weapons, and more weapons..... but whatever...

Thinking such, I then casually look around me, thinking what to choose, and...

“This will do....”

Saying so, I move toward the only weapon I am proficient with... A bow.... and then touching it, suddenly...

“A customization menu appeared?”

Saying that and feeling momentarily confused, I quickly clear my head, and then move to change the bow’s color to white, then tweak it a little imitating the memory of the bow I am most familiar with, when suddenly with a little glow, the bow change it shape, and just saying but it looks...

“....Awesome.”

Curiously staring at the bow and saying so, I try holding it a little and feeling it, but all I can say is that it’s good and so, I ignore the bow a little, and move to get myself a dagger and a shortsword, before then glancing at the suddenly appearing door and the new notification that just appeared.

-Move To The Next Room-

Then reading the notification and following it, I walk to the door and pass it, only to then tilt my head in confusion...

“A shooting range? No, it looks different...”

Confusedly muttering that I look around me, and what I saw is a completely white spacious room, with a direct black path from the door, I just opened, to the middle of the room.... and then as expected...

-Take Position-

A new notification appeared, and following its instruction, I confusedly walked to the position marked in the middle of the room, still...

“What now?....”

Feeling confusion or maybe getting complacent, I muttered so, when as expected, a new notification...

-Shoot-

Appeared, but...

“Shoot? Shoot what?”

Saying so and feeling my confusion only growing more, I look around me finding nothing but the silent white walls to shoot, and wondering if I missed something but then suddenly...

The room’s walls glow in blue, as a certain pattern spread on them.... to be specific a white and black chessboard-like pattern starts spreading on the walls, and then a second later and the whole room...

Is covered in Black and White Squares.

And then with me looking at those squares in curiosity and confusion, suddenly...

Ping, Ding, PinPing...

Suddenly, some random black squares begin to glow in blue as a beautiful melody play, just like...

“A rhythm game? Seriously?”

Smiling as I say so, I look around me at the room, while the music continues, when suddenly...

Daaaa...

With a weird and loud sound, the first to glow square of them all, suddenly change its color to red and.....

TZzzuuu.

Laser sound.

“Aaahhhhh...…!!!!”

Scream in pain.

And shoot me..... Directly to my foot, as I fall clutching it, but...

“N-no wa-....”

Doooo, Diiii, Deeee...

“AaAAeEeEEHhhh...…!!!!”

But Hell has only started...

TZzzuuu, TZzziii, TZzaaa....

And what Hell it was...

Ping, Ding, PinPing, Dan...

Filled with a beautiful melody.....

Daaaa, Doooo, DIIII, Deeee....

Loud and weird sounds..... and...

“AAAAAAAHHHHH..…!!!!”

Innocent screams..... Nevertheless...

-Conditions have been met.

Skill: Health Lv1 has been acquired.-

For how long did that hell last?

-Conditions have been met.

Skill: Defence Lv1 has been acquired.-

I.....

-Conditions have been met.

Skill: Pain Tolerance Lv1 has been acquired.-

Didn’t know...

-Condi.....

Instead, all I knew is that with a bright red light flashing directly in my right eye, I have suddenly...

Lost Consciousness.....

5